Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M.parvathiYour feedback matters!
After that, each time you eat meat, the allergen binds to the ige antibodies and causes the cells to release massive amounts of histamine and other chemicals to try to protect you.
Depending on the tissue in which these antibodies are released, these chemicals will cause you to have symptoms that can range from mild to severe. A severe allergic reaction can include anaphylaxis, a potentially life-threatening reaction that must be treated immediately.
A bite from the lone star tick can cause people to develop an allergy to red meat, including beef and pork. This specific allergy is related to a carbohydrate called alpha-gal and is best diagnosed with a blood test. Although reactions to foods typically occur immediately, in the instance of allergic reactions to alpha-gal, symptoms often take several hours to develop. Owing to the significant delay between eating red meat and the appearance of an allergic reaction, it can be a challenge to connect the culprit foods to symptoms.
Yoga is not simply a set of exercises, but a lifestyle. When practicing yoga, asanas and nutrition go hand in hand to improve your quality of life. Your digestive system, immunity and energy levels are directly linked to the food you intake. If there is a problem with any of these, yoga asanas can help resolve it.
- Digestion: Not all food is easy to digest. Instead of popping laxatives and antacids after every meal, change the food you're eating. Citrus fruits and leafy vegetables that are rich in fiber aid digestion and prevent constipation. Some foods like yogurt, bananas and garlic are probiotics that support the growth of gut bacteria and keep your stomach healthy. Also include carminatives or foods that prevent the formation of gas like cumin, ginger and oatmeal.Yogic asanas such as the spinal twist, Apanasana and Paschimottanasana can help smoothen the digestive process.
- Immunity: Eating the right food can help boost your immunity. Citrus fruits are rich sources of vitamin C that directly strengthen the immune system. Herbs like turmeric, ginger and garlic are rich in antioxidants and linked to the prevention of a number of diseases including several types of cancer. Proteins also help nourish your immune system and hence should not be ignored. A combination of asanas and yogic breathing techniques can help boost your immunity. Some asanas to try include Viparita Karani, Bhujangasana, Matsyasana and Adho Mukha Svanasana. These poses help lower stress and boost immunity by pumping rich oxygenated blood to all the parts of the body.
- Energy: The food you eat is turned into glucose to fuel the body and maintain a constant supply of energy. Soy and green leafy vegetables that are rich in iron can effectively boost your energy levels. Fruits like apples, bananas and oranges can also help increase your energy. Yogurt rich in magnesium does not directly contribute towards the creation of glucose but helps the body release this energy whenever needed. Yoga asanas help increase blood flow and increase the heart's capacity to pump blood through the body. A few yoga poses that can boost energy are the camel pose, tree pose and warrior asana.
- Relaxation: Sipping on a cup of green tea is a good way to end the day and relax. Other food like honey, milk, celery and oatmeal can also help calm the body and fight off the day's stress. Apart from being delicious, dark chocolate also releases hormones that ease stress and help relax a person.
Practising yoga breathing techniques like pranayama can effectively release tension. Supta Baddha Konasana, Viparita Karani and the Supta Matsyendrasana can also help increase energy levels.
Is it normal to bleed continuously for 12 weeks after normal delivery. Soon after delivery ultrasound was done, report had no issues. And 2 weeks ago I had tubectomy done.
My wife is miss carrying a baby from past two years. We are consulting doctors and talking medicines also but no use. Please give me good solution for this problem.
स्वस्थ शरीर के लिए संतुलित भोजन आवश्यक है जो हमें ऊर्जा प्रदान करे और वृद्धि में सहायक हो तथा बिमारिओं से बचाये.
हमारे भोजन की पूर्ण ऊर्जा की मात्रा निम्नलिखित स्रोतों से आती है;
कार्बोहायड्रेट ५५-६० %
वसा ३० %
प्रोटीन १०-१५ %
कार्बोहायड्रेट कार्बन,हाइड्रोजन और ऑक्सीजन से मिलकर बनते है.तथा हमें ऊर्जा प्रदान करते है.ये दो प्रकार के होते हैं- सरल और काम्प्लेक्स(गरिष्ठ).सरल आसानी से पांच जाते हैं और गरिष्ठ धीरे धीरे पचते है तथा ताकत और स्टैमिना देते हैं. हमारी रोजाना की मात्रा में से लगभग ५५ % ऊर्जा काम्प्लेक्स कार्बोहायड्रेट जैसे साबुत अनाज, आलू और अन्य सब्जियों से मिलने चाहिए.जिससे अन्य पोषक तत्त्व भी भोजन से प्राप्त हो सके.जैसे गेहूं के आते से बनी ब्रेड में मिनरल जैसे कैल्शियम आयरन ,विटामिन और रेशा अधिक मात्र में मिलेगा २ ब्रेड से लगभग १३० कैलोरी मिलती है जो एक सॉफ्ट ड्रिंक की कैलोरी के बराबर होती है जबकि इससे हमें अन्य कोई पोषक तत्त्व नहीं मिलते है.
चीनी एक सरल परिष्कृत (रिफाइंड) कार्बोहायड्रेट है जो मात्र ऊर्जा ही प्रदान करती है तथा प्रोसेस्ड फूड्स जैसे केक, चॉकलेट, बिस्किट्स आदि में पाई जाती है.
Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is a potentially life-threatening condition that causes a steep drop in blood pressure, resulting in deprivation of oxygen to the organs, which in severe cases leads to death. This disease has been associated with menstruating women who use superabsorbent tampons. It was first recognized in the 1970s and 80s when women using tampons of certain brands were affected by this syndrome and those brands were immediately taken off the market. This disease primarily affects tampon wearers and harmful effects of cervical caps, diaphragms, and menstrual sponges have surfaced.
New mothers are susceptible to TSS as well as those who are recovering from a surgery, are wounded or are using prosthetics. It is important to know about its symptoms so that you can identify the disease and seek professional help at the earliest.
Warning signs of TSS include:
An overgrowth of bacteria called staphylococcus aureus (staph) causes this disease. It can be found primarily in female bodies. This is one of the many staph bacteria that lead to skin infections in burn victims and patients recovering from surgical wounds. Group a streptococcus (strep) bacteria is another cause of this syndrome.
I am 26 year female, I have just received the results of a pelvic ultrasound, which says: The Endometrium is in Midline. It is measure 9.9 mm. Mobile internal echoes are noted- could represent blood products. What does this mean please?
I am 22 years old. For the past 2 month I can't get menstrual cycle. But lots of white discharge and back pain heavily. please give me suggestions. Also I have severe pain all time. I usually used trapic table to reduce pain.
I went for TB PCR test but another gync is recommending for MTBC test. Since I am trying to conceive I underwent TB PCR. What is the difference between the two and which is the best and why. I am very confused. Please help.
Exams are really tough times for most students irrespective of the level of their preparation. It is natural to get anxious before and during the exam time. Anxiety is a natural state in which people are either uneasy or fearful, depending on the situation that is making them anxious.
Generally, students suffer from anxiety and fear when exam time approaches:
- Forms of ailment: Depending on the medical studies conducted throughout the world, anxiety is divided into the following types:
- Generalized anxiety disorder: People suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder usually feel nervous and anxious. They even experience fear in conducting routine tasks and worry a lot about the same. Students suffering from this anxiety tend to worry a lot during exam time even after knowing that they are fully prepared to take the exam. Usually, the sufferers here are unable to control their worrying.
- Phobias: Phobia refers to the feeling of excessive fear for any particular thing or object or action. Phobia clearly interferes with the normal functioning of the individual and causes the sudden flow of adrenaline through his or her body. People suffering from any kind of phobia tend to avoid the cause or reason for their fear. Students mostly suffer from social phobias when it comes to exams and their performance.
- Panic disorder: Panic Disorders are characterized by quick and intense fear. People suffering from this kind of anxiety disorder are prone to experience panic attacks - the situation that involves periods of intense fear and discomfort along with rapid heartbeat, nausea, shortness of breath and dizziness. Panic Disorder causes its sufferers to develop the anxiety of having panic attacks which further increases the problem.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder: People suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder usually feel compelled to act in a certain way which doesn't appear normal to others. The kind of obsessions people feel due to this ailment include checking if a door is locked repeatedly or washing hands again and again, and so on.
Students usually suffer from generic anxiety disorders before and during the exam. An apt amount of anxiety leads to great results as it makes the person serious about his or her goals and focus on the same.
Anxiety is something that everyone suffers from at one or the other point in their life. The levels of suffering can be different from person to person. The major symptoms of anxiety are listed below:
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness and unsteadiness
- Trembling or shaking
- Heart palpitations
- Hot flushes or chills
- Fear of going out of control
- Nausea and abdominal distress
Homoeopathy provides amazing treatment in the form of drugs for anxiety and phobia. There are multiple drugs in Homoeopathy for treating anxiety, some of which are listed below. Students can go for any of them and get rid of the exam fear so that they can perform well in their exams:
- Aconitum Napellus
- Arsenicum Album
- Argentum Nitricum
- Ignatia Amara
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Not have interest in sex. Due to that my married life is somewhat unhappy. Rest matters are good and happy. How to increase sex feeling in a female. My husband is having too much interest in sex.
I am 26 years old married. I have PCOS for last 7 th months. Now I am trying for pregnancy. My doc suggest me, to take Good ova from 3rd day of my period. And also suggest me to take duphaston 10 mg from 16 day of my period. I just want to know that is good ova tablet really effective for pregnancy? And duphaston mg is safe for my pregnancy?
I am 24 years female. My period got skipped from last two month i. E Oct and Nov and I have done pregnancy test in both months by using prega news and the result was negative. So I dont know what is thw problem. Please provide me some solutions. Thanks.
The uterus is a very important organ within the human reproductive system as this is the chamber where an embryo grows into a baby. Due to a multitude of factors, the incidence of uterine cancer has been on the rise. Let's look at some of its symptoms.
Symptoms of uterine cancer: When cells within the uterus grow abnormally and turn malignant, it may be termed as uterine cancer. This may be in the form of a fibroid or tumor or be part of the uterine tissue itself. It may be caused due to a multitude of factors such as late menopause, radiation exposure, estrogen treatments and many others. Some of the common symptoms for uterine cancer could be:
- Pain in the abdomen, lower back and especially the pelvic area.
- Pain during urination,
- Weight loss without any apparent reason
- Vaginal bleeding with or without discharge
- Pain during sex
Stages of uterine cancer: Before we understand the stages of uterine cancer you need to know how doctors diagnose the various stages. This is done by the three following steps in the TNM method:
- Tumor: Doctors try and search for tumors and locate them within the uterus, estimate its size and whether it is malignant or not.
- Node: If the tumor is malignant, then doctors try to find out whether the tumor has reached the lymph nodes or not.
- Metastasis: Doctors look for Metastasis, which is whether the cancer has spread to other organs within the body and to what extent.
Stages of cancer: Cancer is primarily grouped in five stages from 0 to V according to the T, N and M stages mentioned below.
- Stage 0 - This is a very early stage of cancer where the cells have malignant growth but are still small in number and haven't spread anywhere.
- Stage I - If the cancer has developed a little, but is restricted within the uterus, it is considered as stage one. This is also further divided into Stage 1A and 1B.
- Stage II - When the cancer has started spreading, but only to some parts of the cervix from the uterus, it is diagnosed as stage 2 uterine cancer.
- Stage III - Categorized into Stage IIIA, Stage IIIB, Stage IIIC1 and Stage IIIC2, it is primarily where the cancer has spread to other organs, but it is only limited to the pelvic area.
- Stage IV A - When the cancer has gone beyond the pelvic area and also spread to the rectum and bladder area.
- Stage IV B - This is where the cancer has metastasized in the groin area or gone to other organs within the body as well.