Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. M. Neelima ReddyYour feedback matters!
I tested negative in PCR after 21 days of exposure .I received only oral its been one month now should I wait for symptoms or sti will clear by own without any symptoms. Only one time in my entire life received unprotected oral from women. Whether I will get any sti?
Fluoride is a mineral which is great for teeth and takes great care of your dental health. This mineral is completely colourless and it is available naturally. It has got different forms like gas, liquid and solid. Tooth decay can be prevented so that teeth can be strengthened. You can also get this mineral in smaller amounts in the drinking water supplied by municipality so that dental health can be improved to a great extent.
Important facts about fluoride
- Maintenance of the thyroid gland: Fluoride can be used for the effective reduction of thyroid gland functions. This is how metabolism speed can be easily maintained by this mineral. Premature puberty can be invited by fluoride.
- Reduction of dental decay: Dental decay can be reduced as a result of which dental health can be preserved. Weak teeth bones can be made stronger with the use of fluoride on a regular basis. This is a medicated mineral and the experts have approved the same as the best protective element for teeth.
- Preventing cavities: Growth of cavities can be prevented by using this mineral as a result of which oral health can be ensured. Different kinds of oral troubles, especially gum swelling, pain, dental bleeding and others can be prevented. On the other hand, infectious oral diseases can also be prevented.
- Purification of drinking water: As per the researches conducted by experts, drinking water can be purified, and thus your health condition can be improved. However, make sure that limited dosage is included in water. Fluoride is absolutely safe and hygienic in nature.
- High quality toothpaste: This mineral is now available in teeth-protecting toothpastes so that dental health can be maintained with great care. The dentists often recommend using these toothpastes for preventing dental risks. These toothpastes not only protect teeth bones, but also prevent the dental nerves.
- Fluoride unsafe for kids: It is advised to keep kids away from overexposure of fluoride as that might cause severe damages. In case the dentist prescribes fluoride based products for your children, it is only then you should allow your kids to use fluoride based products.
- Fixing weak enamel: Weak enamel can create a lot of dental issues, and these issues can be easily avoided by using fluoride. On the other hand, formation of destructive acid causing tooth decay can also be efficiently prevented by the concerned mineral.
Harmful enzymes causing greater dental damages can be easily tackled along with preservation of healthy oral condition. But in this case, consistent usage of the mineral should be essentially maintained. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
I have a great pain in my teeth. Sometimes it comes and after it became normal. Is there any suggestion to stop that immediate pain in my teeth?
I have suffering from pain in my mouth and lips are so red can't eat any type of food only sweet things. Pls tell me what can I do?
Sir please give me advice that my tooth is very yellowness. So please solve my problem. Sir this problem is long time.
From last few month, I am having ulcer in my month. It recovered after 3-4 days but came after some days. Please suggest me what should I do?
I have a teeth which is decayed completely after root canaling the teeth ajcent ones getting decaying what should I do now?
I'm 30 female. As I said earlier. My right side lower and upper wisdom tooth both had removed at a time. 3 days before. Now as you suggested that I can intake any type of food after 24 hours. So could I eat spicy food also. Pls suggest me only this one question pls can I intake spicy food now.
"Common mistakes People Do in Dental Care "
1. Regular Check-ups: Check-up is utmost important part of dental treatment , even if you do not find any usual finding in your mouth you have to go for annual check -ups to your Dentist.It is mandatory to take preventive measure before hand .So ,from next time do not wait for caries pain,sensitivity develop in your teeth ,just visit to your dentist for a general check up.
2. Follow ups: Follow up is always mandatory in between and after your treatment .Whatever is the treatment ,it is necessary to visit to a doctor if he/she mention that you have to come for follow up.Specialy after your surgery, extraction(teeth removal),Root canal etc .You find everything is done ,treatment is over and didn’t find time to visit again to your dentist ,but you have to understand this that any healing will take time and it is a normal biological process. So from next time ,don’t miss appointments and a follow up after your treatment too.
3. Self Medication: Strict No-No .I have seen lot of people that they take medicine on their own ,without seeing a dentist /physician .See, every drug has side effects ,if you are taking for a longer time without asking to your doctor .Even if you had old prescription of a doctor ,don’t take any medicine without consulting to your Dentist/Physician. So next time ,if you find anything abnormal or find pain ,swelling in your teeth ,just consult your Dentist as soon as possible .
4. Proper Tooth Brushing: For proper dental care, be sure to brush gently two or three times per day each for two to three minutes, using long, horizontally angled strokes. Waiting too long between tooth brushing can cause harmful bacteria and plaque to develop. However, do not brush too often, which can lead to exposure of the roots, or brush too aggressively, which can cause erosion of the tooth enamel.Discard your toothbrush every 3 months or else if its bristles torn out.
Not using the correct tooth brushing technique is another common dental care mistake. According to family dentistry experts, the best technique is the thorough brushing of every tooth. Thoroughly brushing the inner surfaces of the teeth is important, but many skip that step, which can cause issues to show up at the next visit to their family dentistry office.
5. A Dental Floss and a Antiseptic Mouthwash: Also a necessary additionally with the two times brushing. Food accumulates in between teeth and a major cause too for developing dental caries in between two teeth and also it inflamed your gums and sometimes lead to pockets and Gingival and Periodontal problems .So for a healthy teeth and gums ,use a dental floss/interdental brushes to keep the area clean in between teeth and gargle with the mouthwash once daily before bedtime .
6. Chomping on Tooth Destroyers: A lot of food items and beverages may cause destructions of enamel of your teeth if you are addicted to them .Don’t brush just after having an acidic beverages ,wait for some time than brush your teeth as it will cause more destruction of enamel of your teeth. Everyone has" sweet tooth "so watch your portion of sweets and candies you are taking on daily basis ,it is advisable not to have these items (choclates,chips,candies,soda,cola etc ) on daily basis .So restrict them or if not possible for children ,than give them only in one day in a week (Sundays)
7. Eat vegetables and fruits: Lots of vitamin is needed for your health of your teeth and gums ,so make sure the green vegetables and fruits are in part of your daily diet.Drink atleast 4-5 litres water per day.
8. Any Unusual Habits like Tobacoo use: Along with all of the other health care issues caused by tobacco, smoking or using other tobacco products can also increase your chances of developing gum disease and experiencing rapid bone loss around your teeth.
9. Tooth trauma: Clenching teeth, chewing ice, or gnawing on pencils can put excess pressure on your teeth and wear away tooth enamel. If you grind your teeth unconsciously – especially at night, your dentist can create a customized mouth guard for you to wear at night. In addition, you should wear a mouth guard when playing contact sports to lessen your risk of broken or cracked teeth if you experience a severe blow to your face, and also when swimming to decrease your teeth’s exposure to chlorine, which can erode and stain tooth enamel.
10. Lack of Vitamin C: Vitamin C is important for the health of your gum tissue and should be consumed daily. People who consume less that 180 g daily are 25% more likely to develop gum disease.
Lack of calcium – Calcium is known for its ability to strengthen bones. In fact, people who consume at least 800 mg a day are less likely to develop severe gum disease. While calcium can be found in foods like cheese, yogurt, and milk, you should still consider calcium supplements to help strengthen your teeth and bones.