Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M G BhatYour feedback matters!
My neck becomes dirty and dark with dust because I dont take care of my neck. So how can I rid of them?
I want to tell about my lips. My lips color now is in blackish. I never smoke. I'm worry about this. I want my lip color as before its red. please help me about this.
Hello doctor, I started drinking carrot juice from nearly 4 months, my skin colour changed to a maximum, but even now I'm drinking the same, my skin color came to actual color, could you please tell me the reason?
My lips are turning black due to smoking. What should I do to regain the normal color? I have reduced the number of cigarettes I used to smoke earlier.
Hi Dr. I am suffering since last few days of my anus Pain. I found some singing blood after Littering 2 days ago. And then continue lite pain around of my anus opening after release stool. Please tell sir.
I have pain in tip of penis, painful urination, anus burning since 20 years. The pain is very debilitating since I suffer 24x7x20 years. I have consulted six urologist, who could not cure me. Some 20 years back I consulted one urologist in Hyderabad. He did some scanning, x ray, etc gave medicine and my pain did not go. Another urologist said I have stricture after test and cystoscope dilation done. No improvement. Another urologist said I have bladder neck obstruction and did some surgery, my pain did not go. Last year I again consulted another urologist and he said my pain due to excess tummy fat. One urologist ridiculed me when I said I am not enjoying sex. This year another urologist again conducted test and said I have stricture. World is round. No urologist could cure me since 20 years and could offer any treatment to reduce my pain. My personnel life is suffering. I am 61 now with same pain since 20 years. I want a reply from Urologist only the cause of the pain. Others please excuse.
Hello doctor .i am 21 years old and I am doing my mbbs. For last 1 month I am getting some red spots on my skin. It feels ugly for my face. How can I reduce these spots on my face.
My father was 50 years old suffering all body are red marks and allergy problem and also itching problem.
My skin tone is different in various part of my body specially crotch area is blackened please suggest something to get even tone.
There are certain white spots on my Uncle's body. He tried taking medicines but there's no improvement. The spots are continuously increasing. What should be done?
Hello doctor, I am 33 years old woman. I am having a pigmentation and dark circles problem since many years. Which is the best treatment for me?
I am having dark circles under my eye brow and few black spots like acne and skin looking tired unhealthy. So what to do keep my skin glowing and healthy looking.
My face has got dark due to the pollution and sunrays. What should I do to get that fair skin face again?
I have red coloured patches on my face and on some parts of body like legs, arms, etc why it is I wanna, know.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.