Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. M G BhatYour feedback matters!
How to get fuller cheeks and make a face meatier (get rid of bony cheeks.). I have been using specs for past 22 year. It made my face ugly.
See a dermatologist if you have pus-filled blisters or a skin infection that doesn’t improve or gets progressively worse. Skin infections can spread beyond the skin and into the bloodstream. When this happens it can become life-threatening.
Signs of a severe infection include:
- skin sloughing, breakdown
- dark, necrotic appearing skin, or skin that becomes discolored and painful.
Hi, I am 18 years old. I want to take treatment for permanent skin fairness or whitening on my face. For that which process I have to apply and around how much cost it will take?
I am a 21 year old girl. I have noticed blood in m stool many times. And its quite painful also. What should I do?
Sir/mam meri skin oily bahut hei. Shayad uskei karan meri skin pei pimple or black head bahut yaani bahut hei sir toh please sir help me. Please bataao kyaa karu ab mei. thanks sir/mam
Was having treatment for dandruff m using scalpefe shampoo ban a tan ointment and meal wash face wash I still have tanned back skin on forehead I also had herpes on forehead 2 years back pls advice treatment or ointment to get back the original skin colour and get rid of the blackish skin on the forehead.
Sir I go to college travelling 1.5 hours in bus so daily 3 hours for travelling. I have to face smoke, dust,etc. And because of this my face fades and my skin is getting more and more black. Sir please suggest me tips how to make my skin brighter and white.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
Homeopathic cures to keep oil on the skin at bay are:
- Psorinum: Your greasy skin often casts a shadow on your natural complexion. Oily skin makes you look exhausted at all times of the day. You can benefit from Psorinum as it deals with the over active sebaceous glands, cleans the pores of your skin, treats pimples and also fights dark patches. People who sweat profusely and suffer from body odor problems or people susceptible to cold are usually advised to take this medicine.
- Berberis Aquifolium: No amount of make up can mar the appeal of clear skin. If you have oily skin, you are likely to face dullness. Since dirt easily settles on a greasy skin, it can make you look darker than usual. Berberis Aquifolium is an unparalleled medication in homeopathy that treats the above conditions without any side effects.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: Excess oil secretion often leads to the development of pus containing acne or pimples. These pimples, when diminish, may leave permanent or long lasting marks on your face. Scars and marks further result in pigmentation. Such problems can take a huge toll on your psychological health, leading you to be overly concerned about the way you look or losing interest in self appearance. In this regard, Silicea and Kali Bromatum can work wonders for your oily skin and its resultant effects. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.