Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M C YeriswamyYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old I was taking blood pressure treatment for last 5 years. In this concern some times having more pain in the back side of head, already told my doctor. He told it's normal to all so don't worry. Am not satisfied this answer. What can I do, kindly help me.
Hello! I'm a 40yo woman. I'm dealing with blood pressure for quite a long time now. But recently it's been a disaster. For the past few weeks, the lowest it got is 130. It's always above 150. I was supposed to go for a surgery (that's for something else) but my doc told me to get my blood pressure balanced. How do I do it? Pls help.
3 months ago I got some discomfort inside my chest nipple. I consulted to a doctor he just give some omega6 tab n with two other medicines. N everything got ok after tat. But at that time I felt small lump inside nipple bt did not knw abt it after 3 months nw I came to know abt that its gyno now I myself gone for blood test of estrogen tat is estradiol level is 29.5 pg/ml tat is normal my test level is also normal. And do notknw any pain from small lump wat should I do?
I am a 64 years male. I had heart attack on 28.07. 2015, angiography done on on 03.08. 2015 and then angioplasty on 05.08. 2015 at Escorts hospital new delhi The day I have heart attack the serum creatinine level became 1.6 mg. Atescorthospitalthe Dr. Gave me some medicines before angioplasty after angioplasty it came down to 1.2mg. On Saturday (22.08. 2015) I got checked my blood theresults are as follows: BUN-20.0Mg/dl Serum creatinine 1.7 mg/dl BUN/treat Ratio 11.76 (normal range is given 5.00 - 15.00) Uric acid - 7.5mg/dl (high) Sodium - 133 (low) Potassium - 4.7 mmol/L Please suggest the cause and treatment for high creatinine and high uric acid level.
I'm a 17 year old girl, and have been experiencing sharp pain under my left breast when I breathe in. I thought it was a symptom of a heart attack, but I'm not experiencing nausea, anxiety, clammy skin, tiredness, etc. I have a little congestion in my chest of phlegm, and had a cough two weeks ago. I took nebulizer to solve my cough, but what should I do to solve this issue? Please help.
I am 60 years old/Height-5 ft 4 Inches/Weight 68 kgs and suffering from high BP of 160. As per doctor's advice, I took 'Telmekind' tablet for 2 months but no development observed. Pl advise suitably.
I want to reduce tension and I want to be always happy sometimes fear inside my heart and while in sleeping, I want to also reduce fat, I am obesity, I want to have a perfect relationship with my wife.
Arteries are the blood vessels that carry oxygen to various parts of the body. Proper functioning of the arteries is directly related to well functioning organs as without oxygen, no organ can work well. There are many reasons due to which blockages and waste materials are stuck in these blood vessels. It is essential to clean them on regular basis, there are several food items available easily that cleanse the arteries naturally!
1. Tea- green tea is known popularly as an antioxidant that keeps your health and weight in check. But it is also a very strong cleanser of your arteries as well. Black tea too, one that has flavonoids in good proportions is also considered as an excellent cleanser of the artery.
2. Sesame seeds- sesame seeds have natural cardioprotective substances that are not only good for the artery but are very beneficial for absolute heart health. Sesame is majorly known for preventing the occurrence of atherosclerosis. Apart from that, sesame helps in cleaning all blood vessels.
3. Turmeric- any blockage or damage to the artery is immediately addressed by the turmeric that we consume regularly. It cures the damages almost immediately, preventing any aggravation or infection. Including turmeric in good proportions in daily diet is considered as a complete option to tackle any problems to the arteries.
4. Fruits- fruits are extremely beneficial both for the cardiovascular and blood health. Fibrous fruits especially are related to the arteries. Researchers suggest that having fibrous fruits first up in the morning, on an empty stomach ensures that all the arteries are cleaned and its functions are proceeding in the right manner.
5. Olive oil- fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 present in olive oil are excellent plaque removers. Consuming olive oil increases the omega substances in the body, so when something is about to harm the artery, they intervene and cleanse it completely.
I sometimes get pain in my heart and I have been struggling with this from a long time I want to know why and how it happens and what I will do when it starts again.
Hello Doctor, My first degree av block and I'm very upset. My heartbeats missing many times and I feel pressure on heart. I feel irregular heartbeats. Echo cardiograph, lipid profile, treadmill and holter monitoring are normal. So what is the reason? It may be serious?
My HBAIC is 8.4, TSH 1.10, GLUCOSE FASTING 138, TOTAL CHOLESTERAL 121, HDL CHOLESTEROL 43, LDL CHOLESTEROL 63 mg/dlhips is 8.4, TSH 1.10, GLUCOSE FASTING 138, TOTAL CHOLESTERAL 121, HDL CHOLESTEROL 43, LDLcholesterol 121, HDL CHOLESTEROL 43, LDL CHOLESTEROL 63 mg/dl The medicines are AZULIX 1 MF FORTE - TWO TABLETS PER DAY, TELEKAST F - ONE TABLET PER DAY AND RAPILIF D 8/0.5 PER DAY Please inform me whether these medicines can control my sugar and also cure my prostrate. With kin regards,
I am 31, male. My triglycerides level is 235 and blood pressure is @ 92/138 regularly. Please advise me diet to quickly reduce my abnormal blood parameters.
I am 25 year old boy from India. Last week I had chest pain, it lasted few minutes. Yesterday I again felt it. Is it symptom of heart disease?
I am 53 years old male I recently took lab test in which my cholesterol level is above normal range what to do.
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is most vital since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga. As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina (ruja) and angio-obstruction (vata dosa). Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
1. Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
2. Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
3. Removing Ama (arterial plaque) from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to flush out the arterial plaque that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
4. Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How to Control Hair Loss Through Ayurveda?