Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I work on my computer for more than five hours and I am having backache and also getting yellow teeth.
Ge Do eating WARF (blood thinner) medicine 2mg daily for 6years cause Dental problems also? Please reply.
Frequently I'm getting fever and my teeth are yellow with pain chin how can I overcome these problems?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.
How I stop chewing tobacco. I am 15 year old and in my mouth only 3 fingers has gone what should I do please doctor I am in very sad?
I have faced some pain in my upper teeth of right side of my mouth from yesterday and also some pain in left ear. Please give me some advice.
Proper nutrition is necessary for healthy teeth and gums. Eating a well-balanced diet gives gum tissues and teeth the important nutrients and minerals needed to stay strong and resist infections. Soft, sticky foods tend to remain on the grooves and between teeth
As and sweets, limit their intake (especially between meals).
When you do snack, choose nutritious foods such as cheese and dry crackers, vegetables, natural yogurt or fresh fruit.Choose plain milk instead of flavoured milk.
Use fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day especially before you go to sleep at night.(but avoid using with boring water) -
Use floss to clean between your teeth.