Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LokeshYour feedback matters!
My wife teeth so week with some pushing there is blooding so tell us the any toothpaste to medicine for teeth blooding problem.
I am having problems with my wisdom teeth which is causing internal swelling of my mouth and cheek and bad pain especially when chewing or swallowing and it feels really sore, how can I stop this?
Hii sir I am 23 years old and I usually chewing tobaccos like pan masala but now I have mouth problem I can't eat hot and spicy food. So please suggest me some easy solution to overcome from this problem.
Hii sir. I have space in my front teeth. And I want to reshape them. Please leovide me some suggestions.
My teeth is so yellow and big gap between front two teeth it's looks vry ugly how to become my teeth beautiful.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
Malocclusion refers to the general arrangement of teeth and the manner in which the lower and upper sets of teeth fit. In optimal conditions, the upper set of teeth should fit slightly over the lower set of teeth. Malocclusion is a condition wherein the teeth are improperly aligned. Often, malocclusion tends to be a hereditary condition. The symptoms that indicate the occurrence of malocclusion include:
Abnormal teeth alignment.
Irregular facial appearance.
Discomfort or difficulty during chewing or biting.
Mouth breathing (breathing using the mouth instead of the nose).
Malocclusion and Oral Health-
Malocclusion, also known as bad bite, is capable of affecting your overall oral health. This is because crowded and crooked teeth tend to hinder the proper cleaning of the mouth. This leads to tooth decay, gum diseases and even tooth loss.
Malocclusion has a negative impact on the maintenance of oral health. Studies showed individuals without malocclusion were able to maintain a better oral hygiene in comparison to those with the condition.
The improper alignment of teeth makes it rather difficult for the brush to reach in certain parts of the teeth thereby failing to remove bacteria and germs from particular areas for an extended period of time. This results in bad breath.
It also makes flossing difficult and it creates hindrance in the way of maintaining proper oral hygiene.
The improper adjustment of teeth leads to gum decay owing to the faulty cleaning. It promotes the growth of harmful bacteria that leads to weakening of tooth and gums.
- Owing to the misalignment of teeth, chewing becomes difficult. This often goes to hamper and mar the way one speaks as well. Malocclusion also results in wearing off of the tooth enamel. This the teeth to appear yellow due to the inability of the brush to reach every place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.
I do brush two times in a day but when I get up in the morning. I found There is so blood in my mouth.
I have a problem with my teeth. When I drink cold water and hot tea my teeth pain what I do please sugest me.
From last six months, when we have sex, I drink his sperms most of the time in three or four times in week. But from last week I found pimples on my tongue. Please doctor suggest me what should I do for this? Should we stop this?
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.