Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lingaraj Patil
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lingaraj PatilYour feedback matters!
I have chicken pox marks on my nose since childhood and also a cut mark on my lower chin. How can I get rid of them?
Pls. Dr.I have a normal skin tone. Matlb k mera colour kala b nai haii aur bahut jyada gora b nai haii aur meri neckline ka colour b grey sa ho gya hai. Pls Dr. Suggest me some home remedies ya koi aisi ayurvedic medicine. Jisse meri jaldi skin tone fair ho jaye. Kyunki after 4 months merri marriage hai.
My skin gets tanned very easily as soon as I get out of my home, I do apply sunscreen SPF40 and it does not work. My forehead gets so dark and shines badly cause of oily skin. Kindly suggest some creams that will suit me and I can atleast lower tanning.
Hi I am a male. is vicco or wns turmeric cream ya haldi cream good for the face or for the skin does it really works can we use it for the skin does it really works. please help me. can I use it for my face or skin?
I am suffering from rashes in private area .can you suggest me the best cure for rashes in private areas. It occurs frequently for me.
Hello Sir / mam, Am 40 year old, I have darker skin in private areas, is there any cream or gel to get fairer, also pls advice any treatment is there. Thanks.
We all crave for that eternally youthful looking face when we look into the mirror. We all wonder how some celebrities never seem to age at all. The glow and skin does not seem to age at all, and seeing them, the question we have is what is the magic here? The answer lies within themselves, which is their own blood. Using the own blood to maintain youthful looks is one of the most recent techniques in anti-ageing, and this is known as vampire facelift.
How does it work?
- The blood is the carrier and supplier of vital nutrients to the entire body. It carries the vital nutrients in a fluid medium called the plasma.
- In addition to the nutrients, it also has what are called blood cells (red and white) and growth factors which are essential for regulating growth. By separating out the various components, a high concentration of the growth factors is extracted.
- This plasma-rich fluid (PRF) is then injected into specific parts of the face (generally the face, but other parts can also be treated). So, whether a person has sinking eyes or hollow cheeks, they can be managed
Origin and Popularity
This technique was originally used in injured athletes with torn ligaments and joints. By providing a rich supply of nutrients and growth factors, it helps in quicker healing, restoring shape, improving tone, and overall rejuvenation of the injured area. Though not actually an injury, the changes that the face goes through are a part of degeneration with age. Cosmetic surgeons believed the same could be extended to treat the age changes in the face, and so vampire facelift gained popularity.
- The first step is to find yourself a well-trained and experienced surgeon
- A thorough discussion of how the procedure will happen and what to expect after the procedure. Expectations should be realistically set for both the surgeon and the patient.
- What the surgeon can do and what the patient wants should be aligned to achieve the outcomes.
- Using historic and current records of the patient (pictures mostly) and using other standard measurements, the desirable outcomes are set down.
- In the case of hollow cheeks or under-eye areas, dermal fillers (usually of hyaluronic acid) may be used to create some fullness.
- The blood is then extracted and centrifuged to separate the plasma-rich fluid
- This is then injected into various predetermined areas of the skin to do the corrections.
- This could include younger glowing skin, improved fullness, improved firmness of the skin, etc.
- The first session requires about 3 sittings with repeat sessions in about 4 weeks.
- It can be repeated annually if required.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!