Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lingaraj PatilYour feedback matters!
I am DVT patient, having trouble that I can not play, whenever I am trying play my foot get swelling. Please tell me any solution.
Hi I am 22 years old male. I want to be fairer please suggest me and as well as very effective way to get my face fairer glowing and smooth.
My wife age is 21 years and she is going to 5 months of her pregnancy. We got marriage in 30 May 2015.she told that there is some swelling on her left breast and one lumps is there, and some redness there. When she touch it, she feel little pain. Is there any problem. Please suggest doctor.
Which is the best and good homeopathic cream similar like good properties of cream of skin lite cream?
When I am in India my face skin color is very very mildly dark (may be red). Currently I am living in USA, but now my face skin color is changing to dark and my body skin color is light red. I don't know what's happening. (This might have caused: I got removed some acne/ pimple on my face using some electrical device and fried those acne/ pimple in hair cut shop in India)
I am 24 old women at time my right nipple itch at skin on the area gets dry. Now for few weeks it's is occurring frequently. What should i do?
I am 21, male. I have this dry skin on my face for past couple of months, I have changed the soap, face wash to get rid of that but nothing helped. What should I have to do now?
My pimples are cured and became black marks in my face. I tried using a cream called skin lite. But still I'm facing this marks issue. Can you please suggest some tips to reduce this.
I am suffering from enlarged swollen painful lymph nodes sub lingual since 7 to 10 days other symptoms are mild head ache diuresis recurrent oral mucosal ulcer Acidic reflux Changed bowel movements? Please diagnose and possible treatment Note-No change in weight.
I have sat on my hand which is caused when I fell down from a bike. How it can be removed. Is there any creams available in medical shops for that.? If so please suggest.
Dr. I am using panderm plus from last 2 year now I left it now I am getting whitish skin out on my face if I wash my face can you give any suggestions for this.
He have mild scalp psoriasis. Doctor suggested him to use scalp shampoo and topical 6 % lotion. He used livosik and even tablets for 10 days daily once. Now the flakes have reduces to a large extent but his scalp is visible at some places. He had thick and dense hair. Looks like it has thinned down and scalp is visible. Is it because of psoriasis. Doctor suggested him hair grow tabs. Will his hair comeback to normal and any suggestions or good foods? Please let us know your opinion. He is a vegetarian.
I start getting dark circles 5 year ago and they are increasing every year. My sleeping schedule is fine and I don't work much on laptop or phones. Please suggest me best treatment with creams or diet.
My skin is getting darker day by day b4 I was very fair now my skin is dry ruf please can you help me with this problem.
I have dark brown spots on m entire cheeks and face. With acne eruption. Wana get rid of it. My skin is oily + sensitive.
Im 20 years old. Im having oil skin and somw white heads how can I reduce my oil and white heads which type of medicine I should use.
How to get rid of pimples and dark spots? Is it the best choice to consult a dermatologist? Or should I go for home remedies?
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.