Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lingaraj Patil
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lingaraj PatilYour feedback matters!
I'm 17 years old. Like every teenager I'm also facing skin problem especially on my face and my hair loses every day (15-25. Doctor my face is full of pimples especially on cheek side and these cause pain while touching. After some days these pimples leaves with a black/dark red Mark. My both sides are filled with these marks. I've tired many home remedies like applying tomato pulp, Lemon juice, egg white etc and I've tried ayurvedic powders. So Doctor please recommend a solution for these. I hope you'll respond to my question. I'm eagerly waiting for the reply.
I used to go many times out in the day and due to it my skin has became dark. What should I do to make it fair?
One of the biggest signs of not getting enough sleep is to see dark circles under your eyes. For some people, this can be evident after a single all nighter while for others, it can take a few nights of no sleep for it to become visible. However, sometimes, even when you get sufficient sleep, your eyes don’t look as bright as they should and are shadowed by dark circles. Thus, along with a lack of quality sleep, other factors such as age, genetics and lifestyle also play a role in the development of dark circles.
There are four main types of dark circles categorised on the basis of their colour and appearance.
- Purple under eye circles: Genetics are largely to blame for purplish under eye circles. This is typically caused by pigmentation and hypersensitivity of your skin to external factors such as UV radiation. Ageing also plays a role in this type of under eye circles. As the skin ages, it becomes thinner, bringing the capillaries to the surface. As these capillaries weaken, blood may leak out to the surrounding tissue leaving behind a purplish shadow. This can be noticed especially in the case of fair-skinned people.
- Blue under eye circles: Bluish under eye circles are preventable and largely affected by your lifestyle. They are signs of stress, not getting enough sleep, allergies and nasal congestion. These conditions restrict the amount of oxygen in the blood and thus makes capillaries turn from a healthy red to a bluish hue.
- Brown under eye circles: This is caused due to genetics and over exposure to sunlight which results in hyperpigmentation. These are more commonly seen in medium or dark skin tones and are the most difficult type of under eye circles to treat.
- Dark shadowy under eye circles: Ageing and drastic weight loss can also contribute towards the development of dark under eye circles. In reality, such dark circles are not caused by a change in skin colour but by the loss of fatty tissue under the eyes. This creates a rift or groove between the eyes and cheek muscles where the eyes cast a shadow.
As with any other health condition, prevention is better than cure when it comes to under eye circles. The best way to treat under eye circles is by getting enough sleep, having a well-balanced diet and following a regular exercise regimen. You could also use an under eye cream to nourish the skin and keep dark circles from appearing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
On my foot bottom (ediyan) formed cracks. And its nt gd looking. I have used crack sr cream but there is no result. So please recommend some home remedies for cure.
I have suggested medicine like urtiplex after breakfast and may I know what is the use of medicines. Where I will get this medicines?
I am sorry for troubling you again. You suggested me to have sepia 1m for my mole problems. But all I see on google is that sepia 1m is for female for curing their cycle problems. Plus for skin dark patches that may arise due to pregnancy.
Hello, I have a scar on my face because of chicken pox which happened 5 years ago. The scar has left a black spot. I want to remove it, can you help me with this.
Skin rashes can be of many kinds. These may be due to various improper body system. Thankfully, homeopathy has many solutions for the plethora of causative factors for skin rashes. These remedies aim at treating the underlying cause of the affecting ailment. Any skin change that affects the look, colour or texture can be termed as a rash. Rashes might or might not have any accompanying pain. They may be spread all over the body or may affect any one part and be localised. It might affect the body image apart from the discomfort it causes. A few kinds of rashes disappear without treatment, while others require medical attention.
Homeopathy tries to holistically solve the disease by treating the underlying causes than just the symptoms of the disease. Here are the most commonly employed treatments:
- Arsenicum (Ars): It is useful in treating skin ailments wherein the skin gets thickened; such as in chronic urticarial, chronic eczema and psoriasis. The rash might be papular and cause a burning sensation. The pustules turn into scabs. It is also effective in treating ringworms and certain kinds of hives. Hives which are formed after consuming fruits or pork are known to show noticeable regression after consuming Arsenicum. Wheals, which are induced due to consistent exposure to cold can also be remedied by this remedy.
- Apis Mellifica (Apis): It is useful when urticarial infections have a sudden onset with a widespread appearance of welts. Hives that spread all over the body and bed rashes can also be treated with this drug.
- Hepar Sulphur (Hep): This drug is helpful in treating moist eruptions on skin folds and the joints. The skin in such cases is prone to suppuration (the process of pus forming) and becomes very sensitive. This can also be used in eczematous scalp and cases wherein the skin becomes very sensitive. Genital organs affected by boils can especially benefit from Hepar sulphur.
- Caladium: It is most commonly used in case of asthmatics who suffer from rashes. This kind of rash alternates with the asthma attacks.
- Medorrhinum: Babies having rashes around their anus (diaper rash) are generally recommended this medicine for the eruptions to subside.
- Sulphur: This works well for rashes that are extremely itchy and feeling burning. You feel better when something cold is applied to the area. Your skin is rough, dry and peeling. You have blisters and fluid-filled bumps that exist within a patch of dark red skin. It may affect the left side of the body more often than the right, especially at points that bend and folds of the skin.
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching in the bend of joints, for example the hollow of the knee or elbow. Homeopathic medicine Psorinum has shown the best results where itching is intolerable and the skin gets raw or may even start to bleed from intense and continuous scratching. So severe is the condition that the person often finds it hard to even sleep. In persons showing these vital signs, Psorinum has proved to be one of the most suitable Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching. Psorinum is also among the most effective Homeopathic medicines for skin ailments that get worse in winters. Along with the symptoms mentioned above, sensitivity to cold air may also be felt in some cases.
How to loos weight? N how to get vitamin d? How to loos dark carkle? Dark carkle will more N more dark day by day how realize dark carkle?
- Exposure to ultraviolet light through sunbathing, tanning booths, and outdoor sports increases the chance of developing wrinkles earlier.
- UV light breaks down the collagen and elastin fibers in the skin. These fibers form the skin's connective tissue. They are located under the surface of the skin, and they support the skin. Breaking down this layer causes the skin to become weaker and less flexible. The skin starts to droop, and wrinkles appear.
- Clothes that cover the body, such as hats and long sleeves, may delay the development of wrinkles.
- People who work in the sunlight have a higher chance of early wrinkles. Jobs that involve this type of exposure include fishing and farming. Sailors, golfers, beach lifeguards, and gardeners may also be more prone to skin aging.
- Regular smoking accelerates the aging process of skin, because of the reduced blood supply to the skin. Alcohol dehydrates the skin, and dry skin is more likely to wrinkle.