Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lavanya Kamatam
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lavanya KamatamYour feedback matters!
I am having a bad sex life. I hav tried some pills but they do not work properly sometimes pls help me with this. And the size has also decreased alot from before.
I always have pain in my head although I consult from many eyes doctors still I have lot. Pain please advice me.
My wife's immunity is poor although we are having treatment for last 3 years but she felt ill if she missed even single dose of the drug. Pl advice me what to do sir. Can I try for Ayurveda / Homeopathy.
I have hearing problem since childhood, so I am using hearing aid but this is not totally helpful I need surgery, so I am asking if there is any permanent solution my ear (the main reason is my ear nerve is damaged since birth so if there is any surgery pls notify me)
Red colour small spider bite me yesterday and now tiny red colour blister on my back side. And paining alot and felling weakness pls tell it is ok or should I go for checkup.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
I am 26 years old. I am suffering from severe headache for 6 months. I was used so many medicine but there is no use. Please suggest correct remedy.
My ears have been blocked by dirt and all that stuff. Hence, want to clean my ear canal. Please suggest me ear drop.
I am 32 years old Male. Since few days I having itching problem in the head and side of my penis. And the skin have become little bit of red color. Though I am not involved in any intercourse. Please suggest for the same.
Dear sir/mam please tell me veg. Food in which have present highly protein and carbohydrate and also tell me how I can control my metabolism because my metabolism are very fast.
1. I am suffering from Excessive sweating on my head and face please tell me what is my problem please give me best advice. 2. I am suffering from Hair to be white please give me medical test for my hairs.Please tell.
I am a 32 years single Male. Since my boyhood I have an habit of masturbating while watching graphic contents. I usually do this twice or thrice a week when I am alone. Though I personally do not feel good doing this but sometimes can not control myself. Is this normal and safe for my health and future martial life. Also, recently I am not able to hold it for a long time. please suggest how to avoid this.
Head of my penis is itching and white dots are appearing all over under the foreskin. Pl suggest me good medicine.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.