Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. LathaYour feedback matters!
If capping is done loose on teeth can it be corrected. It seems capping on my front 10 upper teeth is loose gap between gums (real and artificial). Air is passing what should I do?
Hi, I am 26 year old female from noida. From the past few days I am suffering from continuous headache which gets increases in the evening till I go to bed. In the morning time, I am feeling drizzling. In-spite of having complete sleep, this headache is not getting over. Please tell me reason and suggest something.
I have been diagnosed with ulceritis colitis( distal). Uceis score 3/8. The doctor in Hyderabad has given me mesacol and I am taking this medicine for last one month. My queries are as follows:- 1) is there any cure in ayurved for this disease. 2) can I take Ayurvedic medicine along with allopathy medicine. 3) can you suggest any doctor in Hyderabad .
Apply honey on your lips before going to bed and use a soft brush to massage the lips next morning. This would remove the dry and dead cells from your lips.
Apply olive oil on your lips before taking a bath. You wouldn?t need a lip balm to moisturize them.
Apply natural ghee on your lips to improve the health of your lips.Make a paste of rose petals and some cream; apply this paste on your lips to make them soft and pink.
Mix coriander juice, carrot juice and mint juice and apply them on your lips.
Coconut milk is a great way to moisturize your lips naturally.
Rub a slice of cucumber on your lips to lighten dark lips.
Take half teaspoon of olive oil, honey and sugar; mix it well and apply on your lips
Orange peep powder is great to lighten dark lips and exfoliate the,m.
Rub ice cubes on your lips to keep them nourished, moisturized and fresh.
Apply beetroot juice on your lips to make them soft and pink.
Rub half a lemon on your lips in circular motion.
Apply milk cream on your lips to soften and moisturize them.
Crush raspberries and add some aloe-vera gel with a drop of honey to get pink lips.
Take equal quantities of lime and glycerin to lighten dark lips.
Castor and almond oil mixture when applied on lips make them soft and pink.
Turmeric with lime juice or milk cream will help in making dark lips lighter.
Apply a paste of Gram flour and turmeric on your lips. And let it dry. Wash it off to make your lips and beautiful naturally.
A paste made from almonds with some lime juice is a natural remedy for dark lips.
Raw potato juice helps in lightening dark lips.
Mix cream with tomato paste to add natural color to your lips.
Apply butter before bedtime to make them soft and rosy.
Honey with lime juice is great to lighten the color of the lips and nourish them.
Sugar mixed with cold cream when applied on your lips would help in fading the dark color of your lips. Its great way to exfoliate your lips and give back its lost shine.
Scrub your lips with honey, baking soda and olive oil and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Lastly avoid drinking too much tea or coffee and quit smoking.
I have a throat irritation with white bumps under the tongue for last two weeks. I had taken antibiotics for throat irritation and also tried turmeric mixed milk but no response yet now.Please tell.
I'm 41 years old Male, 5.6" and weighs at 74 kgs, I have been diagnosed with Hypertension a six months ago and been on medication (Nebicard .25 and Tazloc 40) since then. Recent tests also showed high Uric Acid levels, fatty liver, non-obstructive renal calculi, Pre-Diabetes with fasting Sugar at 150 and low HDL My doctor advised me to follow few diet restrictions (salads on an alternate day, avoid plant-based food, red meat, intensive workouts) and lifestyle changes for a month and come back for diabetes screening next month. I'm looking for advice on dietary changes which can bring my blood sugar levels to normal and also help me with Uric Acid, Hypertension, and weight lose Best Regards.
In march I can take Ipill after sex so that my period date change nd comes in 19 march, Although my period date is 11 march, now its 21 april still my periods not come, I checked on 18 april in preganews nd it show negative result. So I want to ask that jus becoz of ipill my dates are irregular in this month tooo. please tell.
My mother checked blood pressure 4months ago it was 110/80. Now it shows 150/97 and the doctor told to take medicines, is it possible to have this change?
I have throat pain from last night and I think this is due to summer and please tell me the solution?
Doctor, good morning, I have got lots of black heads on my nose, I have used the strip, but it has not worked. If I peal them off they leave a hole on nose which looks bad. How should I get rid of these black heads permanently?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion - Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels - The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor - If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.