Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. LathaYour feedback matters!
My mom uses pain killers for knee pains. I want her to use homeopathy. Can she parallel use pain killers and homeopathy. Because as per my understanding homeopathy takes tym to cure the problem. Need clarification regarding this.
I had an abrasion from door 5-6 days ago and I got Tetanus Shot Today around 10 pm on left arm upper. There were rashes around the abrasion so today doctor suggested Augmentin 625 mg once. But I'm having a little stiffness around the neck. Please suggest medicine.
Hello doctor I am loosing my hair and also have lots of dandruff please give me suggestions Hove to remove dandruff.
My hairs are turning white although I am 16 till. What should I do. It has started since before 3 years. But now its excess. please suggest what should I do.
I am 28 years old. I am located in Hyderabad. I am having teeth problem. My teeth will always be bleeding more than three times in a day. Can anyone suggest what medicine do I need to take to come out of that problem. Thank you.
Sir I have pain in my testis. While masturbate the pain got go. Is there any home remedy for this problem. And I have premature ejaculation problem. And my pennis do not erect properly. And leakage semen through urine may occur. Is there any natural remedies for curing this problem. Is consumption of asparagus powder may cause any side effects.
In my face always acne are there and down side of eyes there is black in both eyes how I remove this.
I am 65 yr male having upset stomach. I do not get motion in one time and have to go 3-4 times. Some time its loose motion and some time its constipation. Suggest me remedy.
I am a 25 years old and I have a backache since last 1.5 years. I can't more walk even I can't do forward bending. I am getting the treatment from a nuerophysician but still it has not recovered.What I have to get rid of backpain?
I am very lean and thin even eating more than sufficient food. I want to increase my weight and muscles. So what should I do? Please guide me.
I am 31 years old, I am having more hair fall. Please suggest a dietary supplement and also good diet to overcome this issue.
Hello doctor I am 25 uear female and I have hair loss problem for last five years and I have done many treatment but didn't get any result I need a good treatment pls suggest me good treatment
Flattening of thoracic curvature ,to some extent .diminution of disc spaces with small osteophytes formation at the adjacent vertebral margins at T4>T8. No other obvious abnormality IMPRESSION - (Early/min) spondylitis changes -Mid-thoracic spine This is my x ray report please tell me is that a major problem or it can be heal with medicine and exercise and what r the reason for this. Please tell.
Gender Identity Disorder or Gender Dysphoria causes the patient to think that he or she is does not belong to the gender that may be physically apparent. This condition may cause severe stress, anxiety and depression.
Let us find out more about the depressive conditions caused due to this disorder and how this depression may be treated:
- Trapped: One of the most common emotions that a patient experiences while suffering from this condition includes feeling trapped in the wrong body. For example, while all the physical and visual signs may point at the male status of the patient, he may actually feel that he is a female. In such cases, the patient often feels like the body does not reflect his or her true gender. This can cause the patient to feel trapped, which in turn can lead to feelings like restlessness.
- Anxiety: Once the restlessness sets in, general dissatisfaction grows, which is the earliest sign of anxiety. The intense discomfort experienced by the patient can lead to severe anxiety where he or she shuns normal functioning and socialising. The patient may choose to stay alone and isolated in the long run, which can fuel further anxiety when the patient is faced with social situations like school, work and others.
- Mismatch: The depression and anxiety also comes from a sense of mismatch that the patient may feel when it comes to the gender in the mind and the physical gender that may be parlayed with the genitals as well as other areas of the body and development. This mismatch will need to be addressed in order to get to the root of the depression and anxiety experienced by the patient.
- Talk Therapy: Talk therapy is one of the most common and popular forms of therapy that has been used for this kind of disorder. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or CBT is one of the most effective forms of therapy used for conditions like depressions due to GID or any other kind of depression and anxiety. With this kind of therapy, the patient can be brought face to face with the problem before reprogramming the attitude, thinking and resulting behaviour of the patient to be more accepting of the condition. Also, any physical therapy will have to backed by it.
- Trans Sexuality and Homosexuality: With the help of therapy, one of the most important and initial barriers that will have to brought down is the opinion of the patient. The patient will have to be made aware of the fact that his or her problem does not convert his or her into a transsexual or homosexual. This condition is not the same a sexual orientation issue.