Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Laksmi Narayan

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Laksmi Narayan General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Laksmi Narayan
Dr. Laksmi Narayan is a popular General Physician in Maruthi Nagar, Bangalore. He is currently practising at Dr Vaishnavi Devi Clinic in Maruthi Nagar, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Laksmi Narayan on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Vaishnavi Devi Clinic

#53, Ground Floor, 11th Main Road, 6th Cross, Maruthi nagar, KamakshipalyaBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Laksmi Narayan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Ultrasound report states. Ureters: Are not Dilated. U Bladder: Shows normal contour and outline in distension, No Echogenic Shadow, Suggesting Calculi Seen. Bladder Wall is Slightly Thickened. Prostatic Wt 19gms/ PVRU 28 ml d/d prostate 1) Is Prostate is normal in size? 2) Is prostate can lead to problem in urine flow in this size? 3) What is treatment? Thanks.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please if bladder wall is thickened, there may be urethral obstruction, please do urethrogram, send me report on lybrate meanwhile take tab himplasia by himalaya 1 1 chandnasav 15 ml twice a day in water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can we enlarge our penis when its size is very small like when erected not more then 3 inch.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
The best ayurveda herb for your case is Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning This will surely help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She do not feel the urge to poop daily like maximum after 2 days she feel she need to poop so instead of feeling the urge to poop every morning. She goes to the bathroom every morning but does not work at all.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Vadodara
It is constipation and needs to be treated properly as if left untreated it can cause complications like piles or fissures. Homeopathic medicines can bring permanent relief.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I'm 21 years old male, from childhood I am very lean and have low immunity, though I eat properly I am not gaining weight. I don't even thyroid. Are there any disorders that prevents gaining weight?

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition
Eat a lot Eat a lot of good things Protein = building block for your muscles Carbs will help you put on weight, but it won’t be muscle Keep track of everything you eat Compound exercises are your friend Appearance is a consequence of fitness Let your muscles rest Sleep Make it part of your routine Realize you will put on some fat U need to take a high protein high calorie diet Do exercise Eat antioxidant rich foods.
1 person found this helpful

Dear Sir / madam, I am 33 years old, married 11 years back, and I am having 10 year old daughter. And I am having thyroid. From last 5 years in the period time more and more bleeding happening, it will happen 5- 6 days. I suffering like any think I once thought to die also for this problem. In period time too much stomach pain also will be there. Kindly suggest me to cure. This above said problem.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate-user, since you are having hypothyroidism, that could be the cause foe excess bleeding. If hypothyroidism is well controlled tsh should be between 3 to 4 mu/l, otherwise many of the symptoms reappear. So please check tsh level and comeback with the result, if level is higher, then thyroxine dose will have to be increased. Further pain during menstruation can be controlled by taking certain painkillers and anti spasmodic drugs. Thanks.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Does vitamin d and vitamin b12 deficiency causes excessive dandruff at the age of 21 and does hair grow back due to dandruff.

BHMS, PGDM (Emergency Medical services)
Homeopath, Pune
Hello lybrate user....Vitamins Deficiency can lead many health issues ...U should correct your vitamin levels with proper diet ..For vit D get expose to early morning Sun Rays...And Dandruff will go away with proper scalp Care and Proper medicines...After detail case takings...Till then u can use Arnica Hair oil which is Homeopathic preparation and easily available in local medical Shops ...I'd be happy to know your Progress...Good Luck
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm having sugar. It's 225 Post prandial blood sugar. It's 316. I tested serum creatinine 1.05 mg/dl Urine albumin :present (+++) What is this all about. Please advice and Please help me to reduce all this problem. thanks.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Hello, The details given show that diabetes is totally uncontrolled. Uncontrolled diabetes can cause a multiple problems with every single vital organ in the body. So it is necessary to achieve a strict blood glucose control. Otherwise it is difficult to control its consequences. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been having fever for 3 days. I do not have fever now but I cannot eat anything as I feel uneasy. What can be the reason?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Read spl. Adviced for in fever. Drink warm water, juice, green veg. Soups, lquid diets, dalia, take protein diets, milk, chease, tulsi leaf in tea or warm water, geloy juice, avoid cold area, cold things. I. E. Ice creams, fast/junk foods, chinese foods, spicy foods, fat meal, take bed rest, if feel cold then cover body with warm cloths, avoid dust area, clean body, change cloths daily, change bed sheet daily, avoid stress. Avoid non-veg, avoid alcohol intake if smokes avoid also that. You can take tablet. Paracetamol 650 mg every 6 hrly. After meal or eat somethings. Multivitamin cap. Zevit 1od. Go for tests cbc, mp, widal, urine r/m, after tests consult doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dengue and I was go popular hospital in lucknow but there is no effect so please give me advise that how can I good? And my platelets are also down.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Sexologist, Pune
Management- take proper Bed rest,Medicines for fever control,liquid diet, light food like khichadi,rice,jawar roti, fruits, warm water for drinking, take healthy food, take more liquids,eat fresh fruits, take proper rest,take medicines for fever control.. avoid travelling in sunlight, Prevent mosquito bite as it is the only causative factor of dengue,keep your home area clean & dry, use mosquito net, apply mosquito repellent cream on your body, avoid oily,spicy ,fast,bakery foods, outside food,chilled water,preserved food,canned food avoid excessive tea,coffee,cold drinks,tobacco,smoking,alcohol etc.if any of these addiction. Take Giloy Kwath /tablet/satwa for platelet count growth
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor I had unprotected sex with my gf. I didn't ejaculate inside. But I'm scared weather I have done. What should I do? We don't want pregnancy.

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), PGDHHM, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
if,you didn't ejaculated inside vagina then don't worry about pregnancy.but if you have doubt for pregnancy then do urine pregnancy test done after 5-6 days of sexual intercourse.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years old. My hands shakes and sometimes i am stammering? My confidence level is enough low. While giving presentations my hand shakes and heart beat increases. There is a feeling in me always that I cant do this and that? Please help me.

Phd, Mphil, MSc, Bed, BA (Clinical Psychologist and Parent Child Relationship Expert)
Psychologist, Noida
More you think of this issue more you will confirm you have problems, why not try controlling yr symptoms through time chart. May be you do it once in a day and feel I am into it completely.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my age 24 I feel too weakness and tiredness I take many vitamin supplement but not cure my problem .main ne sir sonography, cbc, sb karvaya pr koi problem nahi hai. My hb level 14 and weight 60. Sir abhi main ne shilajit and himalaya confido tablet chalu ki hai ye dono mere liye safe hai 100%

D.E.H.M, B.E.M.S, M.D.(E.H)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Yes safe hai. Kuch aur rule bhi follow karo 1- daily exercise aur yoga bhi karo 2- tali hui aur fast food, mirch masale wali chize mat khao. 3- hari sabjiyan ,fal, milk, salad khayen 4- hasthmathun na karen 5- blue film bhi na dheken. Wish you good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. G. R agrawal im having this problem since very long time. It happens when ever I get angry for at least 2mins. Wen I go to dry clothes in the sun then the headache does not go the whole day!

General Physician, Gurgaon
It may due to stress This problem can be solved by Meditation you can go for regular Physical exercise I can give you address of Rajyoga meditation center near your house (this is free of cost) consult me for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Iam 21years old and have left ribs pain, doctor said it is due to gastric, but still now it is hurting, what should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
If there is any history of injury it could be due to fracture rib and you have to take xray chest to exclude fracture. If no history of injury,it could be due to myalgia chest. Take one tablet of paracetamol 500mg sos after food maximum upto three tablets a day,apply volini gel and give hot compression locally.Drink plenty of water.If no relief,consult for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor. My stomach is very paining. Its suddenly start. And it is very painful. I am very tired plizzz help. What I do.

M. Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics, B.Sc-Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Visakhapatnam
Make a concoction with ajwain, ginger, honey, and tulsi leaves and water. Have this twice daily. Your pain will subside soon.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I cannot sleep well disturbing some thing head ache dysentery and also something in my heart.

General Physician, Nashik
1. avoid caffeine found in coffee,tea , chocolate,cola,and some pain relievers.[four to six hours before bedtime.] 2. quiet, dark, and cool environment can help promote sound sleep. . [Use heavy curtains, or an eye mask to block light, and also keeping computers, TVs, and other work materials out of the room will help promote mental bonding between your bedroom and sleep] 3. Avoid stressful, stimulating activities like doing work, discussing emotional issues. Physically and psychologically stressful activities can cause the body to secrete the stress hormone cortisol, which is associated with increasing alertness.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/Madam, my mother's legs get swollen frequently. I don't know why? When she eats something like curd then it swells. On approaching doctors they said it is thyroid but on taking medicines also it is not cured. What to do?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Is your mother suffering from hypothyroidism and is she taking regular medicines for the same-------------please undergo following blood tests empty stomach and discuss the reports with me---------------cbc, esr, crp (quantative, rft, lipid profile, thyroid profile, vitamin-d----
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having small red lumps grown on skin less than a centimeter of size on my body one on foot, thigh and on shoulder. There is no itching and pain but they are seen since a year. I can not understand why I am seeing them on my body. Please help.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello there is a need to check it physically so that i can diagnose the problem. And also get your blood test done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have swelling on my wrist with pain from six months in both hand. I am 23 yrs old.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Ferrum phos 6x + calc fluor 6x - 4 pills 3 times, apply rhus tox cream. Homoeopathic treatment involves detail history taking by concentrating on general physical make up of person, diet, life style, sedentary habits, physical build up, food eating habits, appetite, stool, perspiration, body weight, present signs & symptoms, any treatment history or drug history, bowel habits, disordered from particular foods, sleep and temperament. Also his miasmatic background taken into consideration.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed