Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dr. I already had a skin biopsy it got a result cause by Erythema nodosum. Now my skin got a red bursting it had a pain and then it turn into black color, the pain is gone. Dr. how can it be cure, it's been about one year above all I did not get any syndrome like fever and all for TV. So Dr. please give me a guide to cure it, my blood group is A+. I would be really thankful doctor.Please tell.
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old girl. I have under arm hair and some on legs also. Which cream is suitable for hair removal. I have heard that using veet cream for armpits make area black ? Will you please suggest me which is suitable?
How to clear the pimple black black makes? The dark spots are really to ugly. Please help. I want to clear all those and want to get a fair skin. How can I clear that spots?
Hello Dr. can you suggest me good dark circle removing eye cream m confused from loreal and olay so I just want to know your opinion cause m suffering from bad eye circles pls help and suggest. Thanks and regards.
I am 18 years boy. I have pain and foul smell coming from secretion at mouth of anus. What is the disease and treatment of it?
I have deep cracked feet throughout the year. What are the reasons for it. Can you give me some remedies.
Hernia surgery is performed for the correction of a hernia which refers to the bulging of internal organs or tissues through an abnormal opening. It is easy to detect hernia through any pain or discomfort while lifting heavy objects, cough and strain during urination or bowel movements or during prolonged standing or sitting. It can be found in both men and women. The Hernia can be congenital or can be developed over a period of time. If it doesn’t get better over time and also does not go away by itself, then surgery becomes the only option.
Types of Surgery
There are two types of surgery for hernia treatment. One is the conventional open method, which requires an incision in the skin directly over the hernia. The other one is the Laparoscopic hernia repair in which surgery is performed using a small telescope known as a laparoscope. In this type of surgery minimal invasions are made and the hernia is repaired with only small incisions adjacent to the hernia. Most hernia operations are performed on an outpatient basis, which means that you can go home the very same day.
Tips for early recovery
- Wear comfortable clothing with expandable waistbands.
- Keep yourself active by moving around as much as you can as it increases circulation, which further speeds up healing.
- Eat a diet rich in fibre, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids to avoid constipation.
- Do not lift any objects even if it is very light as it can bring back pain.
- Do not to pick up things from the floor as it will be difficult to bend.
- Hold a pillow against your stomach while sneezing or coughing to lessen the pain.
- Use stool softener for a few days before and after surgery to help you with your bowel movements.
- Avoid driving till the time you feel any pain and as long as you are taking narcotic pain medicines.
- Band-Aids which cover the incisions should be changed as and when needed.
- Refrain yourself from intercourse as it can be painful.
- Check with your doctor when to take a shower so as not to hurt your incisions, and make sure to gently dry your incisions and replace the Band-Aids after taking a shower.
- Do not consume any alcoholic drinks for at least 24 hours.
The tips mentioned above will definitely provide help to cope up with post surgery blues. However, in case of fever, excessive sweating, difficulty in urinating, bleeding or any prolonged pain consult your doctor immediately.
Dear sir/Madam 20 days back I travelled in train and use toilets afterwards on my buttocks itching very intensively I poked hard with my nails after some days back spots formed on my buttocks how can reduce itching. How to remove black patches Please suggest any ointment sir.
Hello I am getting marriage soon pls suggested any combitin tablets foe face gloe amd whit pls suggest me thanks in advance present I am ausing mela cream can I continue long time pls tell me.
How to improve skin tone? What are treatments have to undergo. Suggest some methods to make skin glow.
When my tsh levels are normal. It's always below 2 then why my face still looks puffy. Why my weight is still not the same it use 2 b.if I'm hypothyroid then I have to suffer for this puffiness problem fever?
Sleep affects physical and mental well-being. Sleep allows body to begin the healing process. Good sleep directly leads to fresh looking skin. Try and hit the sack earlier than you usually do and you will see the result within no time on your skin.