Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
How to reduce black heads with home remedies please give me nice suggestions to remove them. Please help me. And what are the symptoms for kidney stones.
I am 32 year old, my skin is very dry and white rashes come in my body and some parts have become scaly. Kindly advice.
I am 22 yr old. I had lot of pimples before 6 yrs. But now it cured. I took isoaret tablet. But now I have holes on my face. Suggest me what to do now?
Hi My age is 28. My eyelids do not match my skin tone. They are dark. Also I have wrinkles around my eyes. Please suggest me something.
Sir actually I have affected from chicken pox on 28 march my local Dr. Give me medicines and all and I am cure withpoxes but sir the holes are not going and the marks of pox was also not going so sir you consult me to what I do for this and what medicines shall I take to get permanent cure with this holes.
I am suffering from proctitis for previous 1 year I have taken medicines all this is there any other way to cure it.
I wants to tell you about the problem of skin itching this problem is started from the month of january and increasing day by day please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I have oily nose but my other face skin is ok please recommend me cream which is good for daily use and easily available.
I am wheatish by complexion but my face has many darkspots and also have darkcircles can you help what I need to do to stop this and get a clear face.
I have dark spots all over my legs, They were also on my hands but they are cured dermatologists say it is auto immune disease, The black spots are not going please advise.
I am 24years old I have a pimples whole dark spot my skin look like old ledy what should I do my skin type is oily.
I am 23 year old boy. My name is ram. I am too black how can I change color? Send me the real advice.
Sensitive skin can make life miserable. Factors, such as environmental and climatic changes, certain beauty products and medications can affect individuals with sensitive skin. There may be skin inflammation, irritation, rashes, redness, dryness and flakiness. The extent of the sensitive reaction can vary from one individual to another. In many cases, it has been observed that sensitive skin appears to be thinner than the normal skin. Thus, people with such delicate skin type need to be extra careful. Do not try self medication. It will make things worse. Always seek an expert advice. A dermatologist knows what is best for your skin.
People with sensitive skin need to follow some basic skin care regimes:
- It is very important to keep a sensitive skin hydrated and moisturised all the time. A dehydrated skin not only appears tighter, but also results in extreme skin dryness and irritation. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. It is very important to flush out the toxins and maintain the alkaline skin pH. Avoid taking very hot water or ice baths. The extreme temperatures will do your skin more harm than good. A warm water bath is an excellent option. Apply generous amounts of moisturiser, whenever your skin feels dry and itchy.
- It is best to avoid products that are harsh on your skin. Consult a dermatologist before using products containing alpha hydroxyl acids. These are strong acids and their application can lead to skin irritation and rashes. It is a healthy practice to keep your skin clean. However, not all soaps are suitable for sensitive skin. Soaps (strong alkali) are a big no. It is best to use a medicated soap, specially formulated for sensitive skin. To cleanse your face, use a mild (soap free) face wash or a cleanser.
- For people with sensitive skin, it is best not to experiment with the skin care products. Play it safe, stick to the brands you have been using for long. Certain beauty products are strongly fragranced. These can trigger severe skin and allergic reactions. Lanolin, artificial mineral oil and alcohol containing products are no better. It is best to use natural and herbal skin care products.
- Do not use cosmetics and beauty products beyond a certain period of time. Face powders, silicone based foundations, sunscreen (titanium oxide or zinc oxide based) are best for sensitive skin. These products are known to be less harsh and thus have little or no side effects.
- Before using any products, know the ingredients and chemicals that goes into its manufacture.
Related Tip: "Acne and Breakouts: Skin Care and Prevention"