Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Lajana NYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I am 19 years old. Doctor said estrogen level is low. Doctor how can I increase estrogen level doctor Please say good medicine.
I'm having anxiety what pills should I take to reduce it because of it I can't concentrate on my work. Pls help ASAP.
I am 20 years old and I am so tall person my height is 6.2 inches. I have backache from last 1 years. I consult many doctors but no use. So what I should do?
My digestive system is always work very bad. Whenever I eat any thing of market there is problem of loose motion. For that what should I do?
I have bilateral pcos of about 9 mm. Skin is extreme oil and have pimples on face, shoulders and back, have acne or dermatitis type on butt. My face is dark compared to my body. Hands are darker than body, face is darker than hands. I have tried everything possible, like fresh fruits and vegetables healthy diet with less spicy foods, flax seeds, lots of water, sunscreen lotion even indoors, clindamycin, adapalene,tretinoin ,erytop. Epiduo etc for acne. But there was no long term improvement. Acne stop for 1-2 months and came back again even with continuing these gels. But neutriderm moisturising lotion and fresh aloevera gel from plant works better than all these medicines to an extent. Please suggest a better remedy for oily skin and getting even skin tone for face. And how many times glycolic peel can be done.
I have a developed a new tendency that if I don't eat between meals or take less food intake or have a long gap between food then I have a burning sensation inside my throat. Can you please suggest any medicine or remedy.
If you are experiencing symptoms such as swelling, inflammation, thickening, yellowing and crumbling of your nails, toenail fungus or onychomycosis is indicated. This is a very common problem, which is usually painless, unless the infection gets spread. The fungus thrives under certain conditions like abnormal levels of pH in the skin, a weak immune system, poor hygiene, diabetes and a continuous exposure to moist or damp environment. If not treated properly, toenail fungus can lead to cracking, splitting or total loss of your toenail. There are various ways of treating fungal infections in the nails. Some of them are as follows:
Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil contains antiseptic and antifungal properties, which help in treating toenail fungus. You need to mix some drops of tea tree oil with coconut oil and olive oil. Using a piece of cotton, apply the mixture on your affected nail, keep it for 10 minutes and scrub off the nail with a toothbrush. For ideal results, you must repeat this process more than twice regularly.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is a commonly used remedy for fungal infections in your nails. It also helps in neutralizing foot odor. Add baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and Epsom salt in hot water, add vinegar to the mixture and soak your affected nail in the solution. After this, wash your feet with water. Repeat the procedure twice a day for several weeks.
White Vinegar: This is an ideal ingredient for the treatment of toenail fungus. It helps in restoring the pH balance of the skin and fights against infections. Add one part of white vinegar to warm water and soak your affected toenail in it for about 10 minutes. After this, you must wash it off. Carry out the process twice a day for effective results.
Oil of Pregano: Oil of oregano is considered effective because of its antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic and antiseptic properties. It is an ideal way for treating fungal infections in your nails. Mix oregano oil with olive oil, apply the solution on your nails and leave it for over 30 minutes. Repeat the process thrice a day for good results.
- Listerine Mouthwash: Listerine mouthwash is another important home remedy for treating fungal infections in the nails. This mouthwash contains certain compounds along with alcohol, which have very strong antiseptic properties and help in eliminating harmful fungi and bacteria from your nails. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am 34 years old and feels always sleepy? Whether it is day time or knight? Kindly help me and let me know if there any medicine is available to stay awake at least in day time.
I have asthma (Use montelukast, inhaler ,zentec used when attack) poor teeth so chewing of food not ok recently done body check with aarogya all parameters normal but facing frequently cold flu problems and asthma gastric problem every body say my immunity is low my age 56 I do regular exercise. please suggest.
I have red eyes and a bit of loose motion and my headache since last three days. I am not even able to sleep in my home. Please give me early response on this so that I can get cured.?
Dr. Saheb kal Maine ek sawal pucha tha k meri biwi ko last month 11 February ko period aaya tha lekin ab tak usey period nahi aaya hai. Jab k 5 March ko Maine unprotected sex Kiya tha. Meri biwi ne aaj bataya k kayi din se usko mahwari aane se pehle mahilaao ko Jo pain hota usey ho raha hai aisa lag raha hai k ab period ka khoon aa jaaye ga lekin period nahi aa raha hai. Fir pain khatam ho ja raha hai. Kya yeh mahwari aane ke sanket hain. Kya usko mahwari aa jaaye gi ya nahi. Jab k already aaj 8 din late ho chuka hai. Aam taur par kitna din late ho sakta hai.
Sir I have a problem that I can last long on bed. I cannot fulfill the excitement of my partner she dosent tell me about that but I will understand that she dosent like to sex with me because I can not satisfy her. What should I do sir please help me. And sir I am addicted of cigarette I will smoke daily 7 cigarette is there any reason behind it.
here are 5 reasons to include eggs in your daily diet.
1) eggs increase the level of good cholesterol - egg white is completely free of any cholesterol and is extremely healthy. Moreover, even the yolk contains only 5 gm of fat and 213 mg of cholesterol. Out of this, the amount of saturated fat contained by the yolk is only 1.5 gm. In fact, research has proven that people who consume eggs on a regular basis have higher levels of hdl or good cholesterol.
2) eggs enhance eye health - egg yolks have been found to protect against macular degeneration. They also contain vitamin a and lutein which help in keeping your eyes and vision in good shape.
3) eggs are packed with goodness - not only are eggs an abundant source of iron, selenium, phosphorous and essential vitamins, but they also contain all nine amino acids and a good 6 gm of protein.
4) egg consumption helps in weight loss - according to nutritionists, eating two eggs for breakfast can go a long way in aiding weight loss. Eggs have a high satiety index and thus you are bound to feel full after eating them. Also, a single egg contains only 77 calories which is an extremely minor amount.
5) eggs keep your hair and nails healthy - protein is the key to healthy hair and nails and eggs contain plenty of essential proteins which help maintain shining hair and strong nails.
if you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
from lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 27 year old male, I am worried with my sore throat, at exact right side in throat there is white pach seen, some time some white particles comes out, these smells bad, so what would be these and what is happening can you tell me?
M 20 years old n my hair is getting thin please suggest what should I do to get rid off this problem.
I am 69 year old male and I am having complete heart blockage doctors have referred me for pace maker so what precautions should I need to take after having my operation basically I am from Hill area.
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
1. Dark chocolate: Chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
2. Blueberries: Blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
3. Fish: Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
4. Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
5. Oranges: Make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin C and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
1. White rice: White rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
2. Bananas: Banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
3. Sugary foods: The term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
4. Dried fruit: Various dried fruits contain high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry-fruits, Almonds and Walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not effect blood sugars.