Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. L NageshYour feedback matters!
Your baby is hitting new milestones everyday, and his or her first dental visit is another one to include in the baby book! Your child’s first dental visit should take place after that first tooth appears, but no later than the first birthday. Why so early?
As soon as your baby has teeth, he or she can get cavities. Being proactive about your child’s dental health today can help keep his or her smile healthy for life. (Need a dentist? Contact Experience Dentist Team at Smile up Dental Care & Implant Center Pune)
How to Prepare
Start early! To get your child ready for the visit, talk to him or her about what’s going to happen and be positive. Have your child practice opening his or her mouth to get them ready for when the dentist counts and checks their teeth. Reading books or watching videos about first dental visits may help your child be less fearful and more confidentMoms.Moms and dads can prepare, too. When making the appointment, Make a list of questions to ask to your dentist, as well. If your child is teething, sucking his or her thumb or using a pacifier too much, your dentist can offer some advice.
What to Expect During the Visit
The dentist will examine your child to make sure their jaw and teeth are developing in the way they should. During the visit, you will be seated in the dental chair with your child on your lap if your child isn’t able to — or doesn’t want to — sit in the chair alone. The dentist will check for mouth injuries, cavities or other issues. Once that part of the exam is over, the dentist will clean your child’s teeth and give you tips for daily care. If your child cries a little or wiggles during the exam, don’t worry. It’s normal, and your dental team understands this is a new experience for your child!
Tips for a Great Visit
- Don’t schedule an appointment during naptime. Instead, pick a time your child is usually well-rested and cooperative.
- Make sure your child has had a light meal and brushes their teeth before their appointment so they won’t be hungry during their visit.
- Save snacks for after the visit so they aren’t on your child’s teeth during the exam.
Hi doctor. I am a 23 year old boy. Whenever I speak, I tend to spit on the listener. This embarrasses me and makes me avoid direct communication or makes me cover my mouth when I speak. I had braces as a teenager. What can I do to avoid the spitting?
Can dental problems cause pain in temples? I have somewhat sharp ache in my right temple a little above temple exactly a few inches above my ear and I am having some dental problems for some time like cavities feelings some sensitivity and sometimes throbbing pain too. So can they be related. Dental problems and temple pain in any way?
I'm 22 year male. I have chronic urticaria since 2 years and thyroid problem since 1 year. 3 times I have suffered from Jaundice. Now my nail and teeth are decaying. So can I take Calcium tablet? If yes, then Suggest me some easily digestible Calcium tablet for daily use without and side effect by seeing the above problem.
Hi doctor. This problem is related to Mouth Problem. One of my friend suffering from trismus since 10 years. Because of financial issue he ignored it. But now it's a big issue for him. Please suggest treatment for the same. Thanks.
I can not enjoy ice cream or cold water from right side of my mouth. Did try sensodine and colgate pro relief past for sensitivitie. With no success. Please Advise. Thanks.
After brush my mouth is having problem what shall i do please advise me I was not able to eat ice or hot tea and coffee pls tell.
I broke my tooth (Front tooth). I lost half part of it. I know I does not grow. I heard of tooth implant. How much does it cost? Is there any other process to come over?
I am 62 years old male. I have tooth undercut problem. The gum edges are slowly eroding and forming a groove under gums. Can you please suggest the remedy. The tooth along gums is formed a groove. Initially I found in one tooth after a month I find 4/5 teeth are having this problem.
Hi doctor. How can be slove my teeth problem. Mere teeth bhut loose ho gye h aur daily 2 time brush krta hu fir Bhi smell aati h koi solution ho to btao na plzzzz.
Hi sir I am suffering from tooth pain for one tooth hole has formed after so many days it started paining heavily I can't chew anything because teeth is paining if upper teeth and touches Lower teeth wen I touch teeth with my finger it's paining kindly suggest tablets and solution thank you.
? problem hai. Dr. ko bhi dekhaya hai ulcer ki problem ho sakti hai last 8 month se medicine chal rahi hai. Jab tak medicine leti rathi hai dard nahi hota hai, khali pat bhi dard hota hai. Please tell me kya kare.
Im feeling a severe pain in my teeth and its been due to cavity and when I eat or sip something, I feel a pain and ive tried haldi and garlic so that it could control my pain but no use. So please could you recommend me a medicine or should I consult the doctor to remove my teeth.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.