Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. L. N. RajuYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am facing a problem of irresistible urine. If a laugh or run or get scared. My urine passes out. I am not able to control it. Please help.
I am 64 yrs. Men. Having problem in kidney and urine path. Last two day's getting pain in left kidney + bladder and pitutary gland. Consult local Dr. He gave me tab. Drofem, tab. Zifi200 drofem: drotaverine hydrocloride and mefenamic acid zifi200: cefixime citralka liquid: disodium hydrogen citrate syrup kindly advise me. I am taking coconut water and lime juice and getting relief.
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I have a constipation problem and no other ailments or urination issue. But yes I always have some stress due to family issues and related to work.Please help me.
I feel vomiting every time like my stomach is full of gas feel uneasy in stomach I do urinate a lot like once in 1 hr nd I can't control my urine its different kind of pain like my bladder is full and am on wheels and there are. Lots of speed breaker and even am not able to clear bowl its not satisfying little little amount Please do suggest what to do Is this symptoms of kidney stone?
Hi, am urinating within short interval. I.e in one night am urinating three to four time. I took all the checkups related to blood sugar bp kidney but everything is normal. How can I control.
Dear doctor, I'm 19 year old boy and I am getting quite frequent urination .I fell this during winter only ,last year also I felt same what shall I do for this. And I feel more cold suggest me diet during winter. Plz.
Suffering with anal pain from last one year. Whenever I had non-veg getting this problem. Please let me know the solution for this.
I am having extreme pain in my anus but though I am not facing any problem while potty and not bleeding also. Please help me to get over it. Thanks!
I have plies problem and swellings in anus outside. Sometimes blood in toilet. I have take so many medicine then blood are stop but swelling issue in still. May need an operation otherwise medicine remove them the swelling. Pls help me what I do.
My prostate is about 40 gms,RV 125 mi,PSA 8.5 symptomatic for last 9 years on Urimax. Is there any chance of developing Ca prostate?
Pain and soreness of vulva. Burning sensation itching and pain in urination and some transparent discharge and some diane like projection white colour. Weight is 54 and eating house food like dal roti n rice or taking medicine fluconazole 2 times.
Yesterday there was urges to urinate frequently and being conscious I did my urine RE test. The result shows pH value acidic and the most unfortunate is " RBC occasionally" . I'm really worried about what "occasionally" means? Is it normal .what should I do next? Please help me out.
I am suffering from chronic fissure and before few days I got bleeding from potty side and I took medicine and bleeding stop but know I have lot of itching in anal side specially in night and itching is very badly what may be reason for that and how to cure it please help me.
Hard, crystalline deposits in the kidney which cause pain in the stomach are known as a kidney stones. The condition is common among people between the ages of 30 to 60. Made of various minerals and salts present in the urine, they stick conjunctly to form small pebbles which circulate in the kidney. Medically known as nephrolithiasis, kidney stones are also referred to as renal colic, in advanced stages, when they tend to cause severe pain.
Causes of Kidney Stones:
Kidney stones are essentially made of calcium, ammonia, uric acid and cysteine. Such superfluous products when present in the blood, occasionally form crystals that accumulate inside the kidneys. With time, those crystals form a hard pebble-like chunk which eventually lead to kidney stones.
Not drinking sufficient fluids is often attributed as a common cause for kidney stones. Yet oftentimes, certain medications that you may use also tend to increase the levels of unwanted substance in the urine. Once formed, the kidney stones pass through the urinary system (namely the bladder, kidneys and their tubules) where sometime they get stuck, consequently leading to the condition.
Some tiny stones go unsuspected and pass out painlessly during urination. But quite fairly, kidney stones obstruct a part of the urinary system which include:
Ureter: the tube which connects the kidney to the bladder
Urethra: the final tube from which the urine passes
Such obstructions can cause grievous pain in the groin and abdomen and at times, lead to UTI (urinary tract infection). Urinary tract infections affect the kidneys, tubes and the bladder and cause discomfort and pain.
Also, a grievous data estimates that around half the people who experience kidney stones are likelier to face them again within the subsequent 5 years.
Most kidney stones are miniscule and they smoothly pass through your urine. Yet some become large and require medications at home. Even larger stones require ultrasound or laser energy to be shattered. Keyhole surgery (a minimally invasive surgery that is carried out with the help of an incision, very small in size and with the help of special techniques and instruments such as fibre optics) may be also opted for as an alternative treatment.
I am having burning micturition since 3 week. I had shown this to my family doctor. He prescribed some medicine but still my its burning. What to do? Please help.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.