Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ky Mrinal ReddyYour feedback matters!
Throat Paning and cough since last 1 week. Its hard to swallow even fluids/saliva. Tablets. Syrups not helfull. Wats the reason? And remedies for it?
I handled a hot vessel & was rusted and painted with carbon black (ash by fire). It was hot, when I left it, I saw my index finger very slightly burned. There were just 6-7 tiny black dots. Do I need a tetanus shot?
My mother is sugar patient and she is suffering from a nerve pain at her wrist, we did everything but cant stop the pain, please help. Her age is 46.
I am diagnosed with migraine 4 years ago. I used to vomit after headache starts. From past few weeks with every migraine attack my vomiting has stopped but headache got more severe. I feel like someone is hammering on my head. Kindly help me with that.
Tablets to stand penis instantly, suggest a god tablet having no sideeffect like headache, vomiting etc. Please suggest d medicine name, no indirect questions n suggestions. Thanx in advance.
I have got red color heat wound on my nose I don't know whether it is due to heat or not. But is in red color. I Have been suffering from it for the last one week.
I am a 47 years old, my wife have a hearing problem in left ear. Left sided SNHL around 2 years duration. What is your opinion about this? what are the cause for hearing loss in one side in this age? the doctor advice to take a MRI SCAN. What is your advice? any need to take MRI?
I am 21 year old. My problem is that I have dark black spots on my face. 2 weeks ago I was suffering from itching problem highly. Is it because of itching or can be anything else?
Had white stool, after that I am having lower abdomen pain, 3 weeks before I had open gall bladder removal. What shall I do?
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.