Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kumar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 37 yrs old. My weight 92 kg. I am working for bpo & have lower back pain. How can back pain is related to weight of body?
Hi, I am 30 years old and my left knee joint pains when I run What is the problem What do I do to overcome this problem.
I am 24 years old and I am suffering from low bone density and heavy weight. Can you please give suggestion.
I strained my wrist 3 months ago wince I tried applying idoex, volini,etc however nothing helped I even tried using a hot bag on my wrist still the pain I there, what should I do now?
Vulvodynia is a condition which causes severe pain in the opening (vulva) of the vagina without any apparent reason. The pain might be chronic in nature and can go on for years. Vulvodynia might affect your emotional health in the long-term and cause anxiety, depression and disrupted sleep patterns, if not treated immediately.
Doctors are still unsure regarding the exact causes of Vulvodynia. But there are few factors, which can increase your risks of suffering from this disorder:
- If you have a sensitive skin or have any past history of previous vaginal infections, you might be susceptible to vulvodynia.
- Vulvodynia might also be caused due to past injuries around the vulva.
- Sometimes, hormonal changes might also cause Vulvodynia.
- This disorder can also occur in women who have previously suffered from recurrent instances of sexual abuse.
The symptoms of Vulvodynia can be acute or chronic in nature with the pain being confined to one particular area or around the entire region.
The treatments for Vulvodynia aim at regulation of the symptoms. The most common treatments for Vulvodynia are:
- Your doctor might prescribe a specific dosage of steroids or antidepressants to get rid of the pain. Prescribed dosage of antihistamines might help to cure the itching sensation.
- You can apply a regulated amount of ‘Lidocaine’ ointment around the vulvar regions thirty minutes before sexual intercourse.
- You can also opt for pelvic floor therapies as they might provide relief from significant pain in the pelvic floor muscles resulting from vulvodynia.
- If the pain is centralized around a particular area, you might opt for vestibulectomy to remove the affected tissues and get rid of the pain.