Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar NcYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I have problem of bleeding from teeth gums! what to do for this? any vitamin tablets? cleaned and using mouthwash too!
There is a man of age 54 who is affected from disease advance periodontitis. He is in pain, doctor advised him to took out the teeth but his sugar level is not under control (fasting 336 nd other is 440) so how he can fastly control his sugar level nd is there any other option for him bcz he is in extreme pain pls suggest what can we do?
What could be causing pain in left side of head and ringing in left ear? And How long after a tooth extraction before eating and drinking?
I am 20 year old male and I'm suffering with mouth ulcers since last two weeks. Can you advice what to avoid to eat during these days?
I have a some problems in my teeth after taking your service but you are not attend to me. Then I written my message to you.
Since long time 3-4 year I cannot open my mouth widely not more than two finger and my jaw is also blocking not opening widely ,is there any cure?
Hii sir. I have a problem in facing blood coming from gums and full teeth is visible and bleeding is coming a lot. I went to checkup but they gave tooth paste name senquel-f but it's not solve what should I do for the bleeding please help me.
Hi, I am 33 years old male, I had pain in my lower side wisdom tooth from past few days on and off, some time quiet severe ,had taken some pain killers got relived. Now yesterday I went to one of a dentist but he advised me for tooth extraction. I am not comfortable with that procedure. Is there any other alternative procedure to avoid extraction? Please help me any professional advise would be highly appreciated.
What are the most important signs to look out for in terms of eye damage or dental problems? Is there anything I can do to keep my eyes and teeth as healthy as possible?
I am 20 years old boy I have some white spots inside my mouth behind the lips and it creates problem during eating, infect it burns there.
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!