Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna ChaithanyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe migraine from over 2 years. How to avoid migraine attacks and what should I have to avoid it.
Mere papa ke kaan ke piche side andar tumour tha jiska operation 4 saal pehle hua to us tym pe wo gardan se niche left side se paralysed hue aur chehre me right side se paralysed ho gye. Kuch din treatment aur physiotherapy se thoda bahut hath pair kaam krne lga but puri tarah se nahi kya koi aisa possible treatment hai jisse wo puri tarah se thik ho jaye. Aur pehle jaise chal phir paye. Please suggest me aur unko travel krwana thoda mushkil hota hai.
My father is facing quite a lot problem in speaking and swallowing (solids and semi solids) His words are not clear and the jawline muscles are contracting when he is chewing. Is it similar to parkinson. We have consulted a neuro but there no relief. The medication has been taken for almost 2 years now. Is parkinson curable?
Dear Dr. , My son 12 year old in 7th standard was suffering from Epilepsy in his early years. After completing his course of 4 years of Epilepsy , he is absolutely fine from last 7 years after leaving the medicine. At present he is complaining of severe headache from last 3 or 4 days. We have consulted MBBS Doctor and he has given some medicine for this temporary phase. My question is that " Is this headache is related to that Epilepsy " What we should do. EEG is required or this may be another reason. Regards,
I'm 29 Yrs Male. Last 2 years I Have a big pain start in right side of Neck over the Head to the Right Eyebrow. Without any Pain Killer (Zandubam, Iodex etc) I can't get Relief from pain. Do something for this I didn't sleep well at night. The Pain is not of migraine as the Doctor told me because the pain starts when I'm in working or not eaten the food properly. Yesterday I was in a hard pain of it after 4-5 hours I get relief from it. I don't take pain killer tablets only taking rest of an hour it may helpful of it. Some says that I might have cervical.
I am 22 year old male. I am student of civil engineer. I have problem with essential tremor. When I want to work or something my hand and whole body is shaking. If there any treatment of Essential tremor.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency: The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety: Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.