Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KishanYour feedback matters!
Sir, My teeth is yellowish, little black spot on teeth and gum problem. Please suggest me toothpaste for that problem so that my teeth looking clean and white?
I am 18 years old. I am living in India. I have a gap In my front tooth. How much it cost for invisalign?
My teeth has filled with yellow and black coloured layers. Is there any home remedy to cure it as fast as possible.
Hey I am 18 years Old and I think I have carries or plaque formation in my mouth in the lower mandibular incisors and due that sometimes I found some bleeding or bad smell in my mouth. What are the possibilities of having pyorrhea? As I am doing BDS now (1st year only) I came to know that there should be problem in future. Is it okay to get done scaling or I have to do get some other treatment?
My tooth gums are reducing rapidly. Should I go for periodontal flap surgery? I'm in confusion as my another dentist says the surgery has post surgery problems.
I am a male 34 years old. Have a very bad constipation since years. It has increased a lot. I have a history of stomach problem constipation and recurrent mouth ulcers. Please suggest me some remedies.
Mere throat mai 1 month se pain hai. tongue mai white colour ke spots bhi. Weakness bhi bohot ho rahi hai.
I facing some problem a bad odour coming from my mouth and blood also coming some times. What should I do.
Nowadays, bleeding gums is a very common problem. Many people complain of bleeding during brushing and sometimes it is without brushing. If you want a solution to this problem then first we have to work on the problem. The common cause of poor gums is food debris or plaque accumulation on the teeth. This plaque if not removed through regular brushing and dental appointments, will harden into what is known as Tartar. ultimately, this will end into inflamed gums which are prone to bleeding.
The other causes for bleeding gums consist of -
Brushing too hard
Scurvy ( vitamin C deficiency)
Vitamin K deficiency
Hormonal changes during pregnancy
Use of blood thinners
Healthy tips for it:
Brush twice in a day
Rinse your mouth after every snack
Use soft bristle toothbrush and avoid excessive force during brushing
Use proper technique for dental flossing
Go for regular dental check up to avoid future complications
Sir I am 18 years old. My face is swollen from jaws sides. Medicines prescribed by doctors are not working. please help me. What can I do to avoid this?
My age is 65 problem is my mouth gets dry in the night about 1 to 3 am and thereby distrbance in sleep. Advise home remedy/ayurvedi/allopathic remedy.
I used baking soda on gum bleeding is it good I got benefit. Is any good toothpaste for it Paradontax paste has waste my money.
I am 25 years old male some of my teeth were needed permanent filling according to dentist as a preventive maintenance but, after filling, those teeth become sensitive for cold and hot water, tea, sot drink etc. What should I do to prevent this problem. Kindly provide a permanent solution.
Want to know the cost of root canaling and crown treatment per teeth and times it takes to complete the process.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth from last 15 days. I can not eat hot and cold items like tea or cold drink. Kindly suggest what should I do.
Having a bad breath smell is considered a social stigma. Also known as halitosis, it refers to the unpleasant odor that can be sensed when the affected person opens his/her mouth. When in the company of a person with bad breath smell, many people tend to cover their nose. The most frequent cause for this malady is the bacterial growth in the mouth. So, you need to find ways of avoiding the accumulation of bad bacteria in your mouth in order to eliminate bad breath. A very common cause that encourages bacterial growth is having a dry mouth.
The treatment for bad breath varies from oral hygiene, to avoiding certain kinds of foods, particularly those causing a reduction in the production of saliva. Some helpful ways of treating bad breath are mentioned below. You'll also discover the reasons that make them effective.
1. Brush your teeth, followed by gargling, at the end of each meal: it helps eliminating the food particles that may be left in your mouth. These tiny particles can cause a foul smell as they start decaying.
2. Scrap the tongue: your tongue has millions of infinitesimal hairs, where bacteria gets trapped and causes bad breath. You can recognize the presence of bacteria on your tongue as it gets coated with a white layer.
3. Chewing sugar-free gum encourages the flow of saliva, while a dry mouth encourages the growth of bacteria. So, if you keep your mouth hydrated, the bacterial growth is eliminated or restricted.
4. Visit your dentist periodically: your dentist can discover if any gum problems or perhaps a decayed tooth are the cause of bad odor. For instance, that filling in your tooth may have cracked, or it might be inefficiently positioned, allowing food particles to get deposited there, resulting to a bad breath.
5. Avoid mouthwashes and breath fresheners that contain alcohol: though such formulations help masking bad odors for a while, they also dry the mouth quickly, and thus facilitate undesired bacterial growth.
6. Apply peppermint oil: this solution may be applied with or even without using a toothbrush. It has mouth refreshing properties, and it helps killing unwanted bacteria.
7. Use baking soda: a proven treatment for bad breath is brushing your teeth with baking soda. It also helps keeping a good oral health.
8. Consume leafy green vegetables: many people are not aware that chlorophyll, as available in leafy green vegetables, helps keeping your breath fresh all the time. So, start eating such vegetables regularly.
9. Avoid certain foods: toxic foods, such as spicy meats and certain varieties of cheese, including blue and Camembert, should be avoided, as they encourage the formation of gases in the stomach, and these tend to escape through the mouth, causing a foul smell.
Having headache for more than a week. Previously it was just toothache, now turned into severe headache. What should I do doctor?
Steps to Reduce Tooth Sensitivity
The good news is there are many ways to control sensitive teeth. You can:
Brush and floss regularly. Use proper brushing and flossing techniques to thoroughly clean all parts of your teeth and mouth.
Use a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush gently and carefully around the gum line so you don’t remove gum tissue.
Use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Several brands are available. Regular use should make teeth less sensitive. You may need to try several brands to find the product that works best for you. Another tip: Spread a thin layer on the exposed tooth roots with your finger or a Q-tip before you go to bed. Use a fluoridated toothpaste, not a tartar control one.
Watch what you eat. Avoid lots of highly acidic foods and drinks.
Use fluoridated dental products. Using a fluoridated mouth rinse daily can decrease sensitivity. Ask your dentist about products available for home use.
Don’t grind your teeth. Use a mouth guard at night.
See your dentist every 6 months (or sooner, depending on your condition).
If you still have discomfort, talk to your dentist. There may be a procedure that can help. He might recommend:
White fillings(bonding) to cover exposed root surfaces
Fluoride varnishes applied to the exposed root surface
Dentin sealers applied to the exposed root surface