Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran .M.NYour feedback matters!
Another common problem dentists face in the clinic are patients complaining about repeated ulcers or burning sensation especially on the inside cheek areas on having anything very hot or spicy. There can be many causes of getting ulcers repeatedly.This condition is especially associated with females after menopause.
Reasons associated may be
* Hormonal changes
*medications-pain killers or antibiotics
*iron deficiency and other nutritional deficiency
*Folic Acid deficiency
*Repeated irritation from some sharp edge of teeth or dentures
*Improper oral hygiene
In many cases ulcers get healed by itself in a few days time depending upon their extent or location. In cases where they trouble you more or when it is associated with burning sensation too ,I, suggest you to start daily nutritional supplements of folic acid, Iron,and Vitamin B12.
Visit a dentist for your regular cleaning if improper hygiene seems to be the cause .They also have laser tretaments to reduce the dimensions of ulcers painlessly.
So Eat healthy and Stay Healthy......
I am 28 years old male and undergone a rootcanal treatment for upper left last 2 molars. I am still feeling some sensitivity while drinking cold water. Please suggest me what to do?
I have sensitive in teeth and I used sensodine toothpaste but I'm not feeling comfortable to take sensodine toothpaste. What should I do.
I have heavy pain in my gum of teeth. Since last 3 days. What should I do. Not only in gum but also in my throat. I have problem of tonsil what should I do to prevent this kind of diseases?
Hi I'm 28 years old. I have started facing dry mouth and. Dry throat. I'm not on any medications. When I wake up in morning the mouth and throat is full dry. And wen I drink alcohol then mouth and throat dryness is maximum. I checked my BP and sugar its normal. What else can b the issue please suggest.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.
I am a 20 year old male. I am going through dental sensitivity, PERIODONTAL bone disease was found in X ray.
I am 23 years old, i am having dental problem. Six months back a gap created between my premolar & molar teeth, now my premolar teeth started loosening. I am feared to lose that teeth now, suggest me best practice.
My third molar (wisdom teeth) seems to be coming out and the pain is severe. The skin at the end has swollen up like a pimple and the whole jaw & ear on the right are paining severely. Due to Ganesh Nimarjan, no dentists are available. I tried gargling with lukewarm salt water with turmeric but there's no difference. Can anyone suggest me any remedies to decrease the pain or tablets? Urgent suggestions needed plz.
Our daughter is 6.5 years old and her first set of teeth are not falling. Her front 2 incisors are bent out and new one are coming behind. What do we need to do dislodge old set and facilitate new ones?
My teeth are now fully turned into yellow what can I do to make them white ? On internet it was written that we can use vinegar to make the teeth look white should I try it ?
It's about dental, my teeth is white but it's not perfect white I want my teeth perfectly white, Have any solution for this?
I have white mole on my tongue at the end. Nd my tongue is also rough (white in colour). Sides of my tongue are red with small mole. What is that. M really in trouble to know this problem. There is no pain.
Stop eating sticky foods and cold drinks are enemy of tooth it soften your enamel
Floss your teeth thrice in a week and use soft bristles toothbrush
Go for scaling of teeth twice in a year it prevents bad smell, bleeding of gums, senstivity, heart disease" healthy mouth leads to healthy heart"
Regards. Take care stay healthy.