Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran JoshyYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years. From the past few months I am having regular fever due to cold and since I have tonsil and sinus, these fevers doesn't go easily. It takes at least 10 days to recover. Though I have tried a lot of medication it does not help. Can you provide me with a optimum solution?
Is there no medicine which can treat nerves. As all medicine try to suppress pain signal sending to brain.
Dear Sir, I am having cad/diabetes. I am suffering erectile dysfunction. I am using Clopidogrel 75mg+rejuvastatin 10mg+telmisartan 40 mg and for diabetes zalra-m (Vildagliptin 50 mg+ Metformin 500mg /od all tablets since 4 years. Please give me safe treatment for diabetic neuropathy or erectile dysfunction to increase my sexual life. Thank you.
I am 25 years old. Feeling stomach pain from last 2-3 days. Please tell me the tips to get over this pain.
I am 34 year old and still not had sex will my sex life gone weak. Erection problem also very tensed.
My penis is not harder and no longer and my age is between 20 to 21 so please suggest me what should I do to make my penis hard nd long.
1.Gargle with warm water and salt
2.Have a couple of lozenges
3.choose a cough syrup that doesn't make drowsy
4.Drink warm fluids
5.Rest it out
6.Avoid oily and spicy foods
I am feeling sexually weak these days. M worried to think of a start foe night. please suggest wat to do.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.