Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Ashok
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran AshokYour feedback matters!
I don't get my Menstruation on time and regularly. I often get it twice in a month or sometimes thrice a month d flow is irregular. Please help me what to do?
Sir I have sex with my girlfriend unprotected and she take unwanted 72 with in one hour. Her means date 24 the August and I sex with my girlfriend unprotected in 28 th August and I gave her unwanted 72 with in one hour. But her means will continue one days. Then stop. But again her means will start with in one weak date is 4 th September. If there any chance her pregnancy please help me. I am very worried about this case.
I am married it's been one year and I have irregular periods I consulted doctor and they told I have pcod please tell me the solution what can I do. Is pcod harm to get pregnant?
My wife is in her fourth month of pregnancy. She often vomits whatever she eats or drinks. Moreover she is having continuous stomach pain also. Kindly suggest any home remedy to get rid off this or to control this?
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult IVF Specialist.
I am 23 year old girl ,my periods has suddenly stopped from last month and I have found that my blood count is 7 Low. I am in depression because my hormone imbalance Please advice me some effective medicine which can help me.
I am pregnant with my husband now we don't want baby because first Baby is one year old daughter so we want abortion please help.
Hi. I'm a 23 year old female. Recently I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. My doctor prescribed me dronis 20. For three months. My major concern is my weight gain. I have an upcoming wedding in my family in a month. And I have been doing cardio and other exercises since three months and I have a controlled / healthy diet too. I run for 6 kms every day. But nothing is helping me reduce my weight. My weight has reduced only by 1 kg in past three months. My doctor isn't prescribing me any pill to lose weight. Kindly suggest me a way out to lose the weight. I was 53 kgs and now I'm 61 kgs. It's getting really frustrating not seeing any results even after putting in the hard work.
I want to conceive but have noticed some spotting issues after 2 to three days of having sex and also take 100 mg eltroxin daily.
Hi doctor, I'm 21, female. I had sex 2 weeks back and we did use a condom but to be extra safe, I popped up an emergency pill as well. Afterwards I got my periods 3 days earlier then the scheduled time and even noticed some dark brownish- black blood. Also, there's been a constant spotting every now n then even after 8 days of my periods. My periods don't usually last for more than 3-4 days. Is there anything to worry about? Pls help!
I had an unprotected sex for three times with my girlfriend ,after two days she had her periods ,will this effect for any pregnancy. If any negative side the pls suggest me how many days before and after periods it would be recommended for sex to get pregnancy.
I hav undergone laparoscopy due to ectopic pregnancy in January and my left fallopian tube was removed. Am having slight pain in left lower abdomen. Wat cud it be? Is der anything to fear bout?
Sir my gf is suddenly in initial stage of pregnancy. I want to stop this pregnancy by antiprojestrone pill but sir could you please tell me, these pills can only be issued by doctors recommendation from medical store?
I had aborted on 27 May 16 but till date mensuration period has not come. What will be reason and please suggest me what to do. Also there is white discharge from vagina . What may be the reason.
चुंबन करते समय विशेष ध्यान रखे इन बातों को
- जोड़ो के मध्य चुंबन होना प्रेम को दर्शाता है। यह अपने प्यार को जाहिर करने का सबसे आसान एवम् उत्तम तरीका है। कई बार तो इसी के माध्यम से वो अपनी भावनाए भी एक-दूसरे को बताते है । आजकल तो हमारे हिंदी सिनेमा में भी इसका चलन काफी हो गयाहै । अगर आपका साथी आपको चुंबन करना चाहता है तो उससे दूर हटने की चेष्टा न करें। इससे आपके साथी आपके प्रति अरूचि और संदेह की भावना पैदा हो सकती है।
- वह इसका गलत अनुमान भी लगा सकते है और आपका रिश्ता टूटने की कगार में आ जाता है। अक्सर लोग चुंबन करते समय ऐसी गलतियां कर बैठते है जो उन्हें कभी भी नही करनी चाहिएं अपने साथी का ध्यान रखते हुए उसे भावपूर्ण चुंबन करना चाहिए साथ ही उसे सांस लेने का अवसर भी देना चाहिए। यदि आप अपने साथी को ज़्यादा उत्तेजित और कठोरता से चुंबन करेगें तो उसको दर्द या कष्ट पहुँच सकता है जिससे आपका प्यार व रोमांस दोनों ही खराब हो जाएगा