Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran AshokYour feedback matters!
1.5 month ago I had a missed abortion and I was conceived first time after trying from 5 yrs. Now my doctor asked me to do TORCH Test in which I have diagnosed with rubella and cmv IGg and IGm. Now my doctor told not to conceive at least for 3 months but I heard that this is most fertile period for me. I want to know that how important is this if I conceive then is there any chance of miscarriage and this virus again abort my child? Please advise.
I m 25 year old when my Husband intercourse its pain a lot as well as feel burn on that part it happens every time. Please help.
The usual measures to treat sinusitis are sufficient to help cure the tooth pain in such cases.
Drink a glass of milk with your meals, rather than a glass of water. If you eat cereal for breakfast, try adding a sliced up banana along with it.
Sir last 15dys before I had unprotected sex with female friend ? But after having some time I'm getting tension bought I may be any problems like hiv. What i have to do tel i have to do blood test or What to do tell me sir thanx.
I have 3 years old baby boy. I have stopped breast feeding but still some times milk droplets appears on my nipples. Why?
Consumption of food with a high glycemic index such as white bread bagel cornflakes puffed rice may be associated with increased risk of lung cancer.
I got married 6 months ago. In November 1st wk I was sex with my wife nd I used condom for sex to avoid pregnancy. After sex she engulf unwanted 72 because some doubt like breaking of condom. And then her menstruation / periods was delay for 4 days. Nd finally 8th November her menstruation happened. Nd in 6th December I again sex with my wife nd use condom. But this time I think no breaking was happened. But her menstruation is stop. 9 days delay from actual time. But her menstruation is not happen. I think this is the chances of pregnancy. We are not prepare for pregnancy or baby. Bcz my wife still study. Her semester exam coming soon. please prescribe some medicine for stopping the pregnancy. Nd free from it. She 21 years old. Weight 55 kg. Height 5.2 inch. please hurry. Nd. please remember one this those medicine you prescribe are free from any vital side effects. Nd can't be harmful or difficulty for future pregnancy or baby. Plz.
I had a still birth in end of 8th month due to amniotic fluid was emptied. And I had gestational diabetes also. Now i am pregnant of 5 weeks. Can you suggest me how to manage gestational diabetes and what to do for my healthy baby.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
My wife is five months pregnant, 35 years old, what kind of nutritious food should she consume for healthy baby.
I am Male, 62 years, diabetic since 2010. Up to 2010 I enjoyed good sexual activities. However, since then I have erectile problem. My sugar and bp is under control. How can I improve sex life? your advice please. Thanks in advance. Regards,
During period my stomach is so pained and pain is so hard that can not control by any medicine. As from doctor instruction I do ultrasound of my stomach but no result found, no medicine work. Can doing sex is benefit. How can I overcome from this problem?
Sir ek breast se kam breastfeeding hona ya bilkul bhi na hona kya breast cancer ka risk badati hai aur kya breast injury ki bajay se breastfeeding kam ho jaati hai meri wife ko left breast me 2 month pahle injury ho gayi thi aur blood discharge bhi hua tha but ab jab bo left breast ko apne hath se thoda tej dabati to right breast ki tulna me kam milk nikalta hai sir mujhe bahut chinta hai ki kahi future me unke left breast ki injury carcinoma me na badal jay jabki vo 5 month ki pregnant hai aur ye unki first pregnancy hai meri shadi 5 june 2015 ko hue thi immediately advice de.
Anyone who is sexually active is at risk for an STD, regardless of gender, race, social class, or sexual orientation. That said, teenagers and young adults acquire STDs more easily than older people. By age 25, half of sexually active adults get an STD. Having multiple sex partners also raises the risk, some STDs are on the rise in men who have sex with men, including syphilis and LGV.