Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have been facing bleeding from my nose. I visited Ent doctor who said it was a small injury which will be healed. Now after 2 months it has started again but it is very severe. Please guide me. What should I do?
Whenever I got cold it would last for at least a month and makes my body lazy as well and there would always a little bit a pain in my head throughout the cold.
From last few week I am suffering from chest pain and I am not able to breath properly. When I take breath my chest pain to hardly. My age is 18 please helo me to shout out this problem and till thrn what should I do?
Sir I am facing serious stress due to over masturbation. I am suffering from depression. I have already consulted a neurologist but due to exam I hv withdrawal the medication rexipra 10 mg and prothiaden 25 mg. Can I continue this medication?
I am 22 years old. I am having fever and cold from 2 days. I am taking medicines for it but I did not got much relief. Should I take a blood test for malaria because the symptoms are showing malaria. And It has been 2 days since. What could be the problem. Can it be something else or its just common cold due to change of season.
My stomach is upset from many days. Now suffering from gastric from 10 days. Please suggest treatment.
I don't get sleep good when ever I wake up I feel my brain keeps running n I remember everything. Please help me in getting sound sleep.
I think my penis is small, how to check the length of the penis. And it not so thick so wat can I do to get longer penis and thicker. I even masturbate often or even daily and I want get away tat so wat should I do.
I am 24years old I have neck pain for last 10 years sometimes it is too painful, I have tried so many solutions but nothing give me relaxation for permanent, please is there any permanent curr?
I have headache in one side from last 6 days it become worse in the evening and I am suffering from migraine when I was 10 years old.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Related Tip: Heart Care in Your Hands