Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Karthik RamYour feedback matters!
I am 19 and my skin looks darker than it is. Wanna know how to clean it and some Skin Whitening products and Their harm.
The Goal Of Cosmetic Surgery Is To Improve A Man's Appearance And, In Like Manner, Self-Respect By Changing The Way She Or He Looks. Cosmetic Surgery can be performed; on any area of The Face and Body.
Why Cosmetic Surgery is done?
Before making a course of action to see a helpful pro, people should consider their manners of thinking in expecting to change what they resemble. Since helpful surgery can pass on continuing and passionate changes to the outside appearance, it is basic to perceive how these movements may impact people inside.
Various physical qualities can be adequately changed through therapeutic surgery; others can't. Incredible plausibility for therapeutic surgery:
- Have sensible suppositions about what can be refined.
- Understand the restorative perils, physical effects in the midst of repairing, how the surgery will affect them eventually and professionally, what lifestyle changes may run with the recovery time period and the costs included.
- Have analyzed their destinations for surgery with their master and settled any request.
- Have diabetes or other steady remedial conditions under control.
- Have no history of smoking or take steps to swear off smoking (checking utilized smoke) and nicotine things, including gnawing tobacco and nicotine patches, gums or tablets for a month and a half already, then afterward surgery.
- Have a relentless weight for six months to one year.
- Inspirations to stop smoking if considering restorative surgery
- Nicotine, carbon monoxide and diverse toxic substances reduce circulatory system to the skin.
- Smoking impacts wound patching and increases scarring.
- Smoking extends the peril of post-anesthesia complexities (pneumonia, blood clusters, hypertension).
All surgeries, including remedial system, pass on possibility. Those with a past loaded with cardiovascular disorder, lung illness, diabetes or weight have a higher threat of making complexities, for instance, pneumonia, stroke, heart strike or blood groups in the legs or lungs. Smoking moreover assembles risks and intrudes with patching.
A meeting with the expert will consolidate a discussion of these threats and others related to the patient's prosperity history.
Possible disarrays for any surgical procedure include:
- Complications related to anesthesia, including pneumonia, blood clusters and, from time to time, downfall
- Infection at the passage point site, which may decay scarring and require additional surgery
- Fluid create under the skin
- Mild kicking the bucket, which may require another surgical framework, or depleting adequately
- Important to require a transfusion
- Obvious scarring or skin breakdown, which happens when recovering skin detaches from sound skin and ought to be removed surgically
- Numbness and shuddering from nerve hurt, which may be ceaseless
What you can suspect
- Care is engaged to the individual needs of each patient.
- Realistic cravings are the key — the goal is change, not perfection.
- Everyone is astray.
- Each understanding has a substitute result.
- Patients will have no under, two visits with the pro and furthermore another person from the therapeutic administrations amass before surgery.
- It is essential that a patient be in incredible physical and passionate prosperity.
- Abstaining from all nicotine things and keeping up a key separation from utilized smoke for no not as much as a month and a half earlier and afterward a short time later surgery is critical.
- Surgical scars are enduring.
- Bruising and swelling are brief.
- Some surgeries require channels.
- Recovery times move by individual and framework, yet no less than 6 to 12 weeks is normal for some restorative surgeries.
- Insurance does not customarily cover remedial systems.
- Patients may require follow-up surgeries to finish their goals.
- The hold up between surgeries is all around no under four months.
I'm doing dieting eating protein food from last 1 month den also my lower fat and chest fat not reduce.
I am 48 years woman, in august I had been done my hysterectomy I have heavy hair loss n grey ing of hair can you help me with this.
I am a 23 year old female and unmarried. I have stretch marks around my waist. Is it normal? May I please know the reason of it's appearance. How can I get rid of them?
Hello I am a 26 year old female and my doctor prescribed me minoxidil 5% solution and Adgain tablets for hair loss . I have heard about the side effects of taking biotin supplements like severe cystic acne and all my concern is will adgain tablets cause acne ? If so is there any way to prevent it please let me know thank you !
I have lots of acne, spots and open pores. New pimples keep coming. I am using benzoyl peroxide, clindamycin and tretinoin Pls suggest remedy for better skin.
I have lots of hair growth on my face, my eyebrows are joined & my beard is covery my whole face including hair growth near my eyes, forehead. My age is 20 years & my skin is very sensitive, I used to wax, bleach, hair removal cream but hair growth is becoming dense and thicker. Whats the best possible way to get rid of excessive hair growth on my face. Hairs on my body (hands &legs) are less but on face its by genetics.
I am losing hair and gaining weight. Please help with some remedy. I do yoga four days a weekday to keep a check on my weight. However it is not helping me. I have been suffering from hair loss and pimples since a long time. Please help me with any remedy that can be done at home or without incurring much cost.
Hlw sir my name is arup & i'm 20 year old. I loss my hair at the front that. Can I used qeratin? & thats work?
I am 20 years old boy and I have hair falling problem my hair totally gone from front pls suggest something.
My 12 year old daughter. Her neck skin getting darker day by day. Please advice the probable causes and what are the remedies.
Sir I am suffering with civiuor dandruff And hairfall Please suggest me the tips and which shampoo need to use to avoid the dandruff and hairfall Dandruff problem is too much sir First dandruff needs to go out of my body.
Hi, I'm 20 years old girl and I'm suffering from pimples and my skin in oily so what to do and which sunscreen should I use.
I want to reduce my cheeks fat & please give me some easy tips to get glowing healthy or acne free spotless skin .& How to get rid of dark circles?
I havr got bad stretch marks on stomach and waist after pregnancy. Please suggest any antistretch marks cream or medicine.
- Extract fresh lemon juice to apply right on your scars.
- Apply a face mask made from leaves of fenugreek.
- A paste of rose water and sandalwood can help fade acne scars.
- By eating fresh fruits, you can nourish your skin.