Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Karthik MunichoodappaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 10 months old and she is suffering from constipation. What can I give her. I am already giving her enough fruits. Pls reply.
I am suffering from body pain and headache since one month and Due to this I am not able to work properly and even I am not able to concentrate on my studies what should I do to prevent this?
Hello sir, I think I got sprain in neck to right hand shoulder. When I move the head and neck its paining for the past two weeks.
Mujhe raat ko mind nhi ata hai jab v sone ka try karti hu Dimag me negative thinking ane lagti hai uske liye nhi nhi ata pehle v aise hota tha phir thik ho gya tha phir se waise hi hone lag gya Nd head ke biche v bohut dard hota hai.
What are the symptoms of Eosinophilia? What do eosinophilia do? What are the causes of eosinophilia?
My mom surfing with this. One lunge is damaged her heart size increase she cough all the time and she doesn't take a breath properly, three year before a doctor suggest us for remove the lunge with operation. But we don't arrange the funds. Now she has a very bad condition and don't want to loose her please help me.
I am 24 years old male I cannot sleep at night due to severe headache. I tried several home remedies but it did not help. What should I do?
I get nose problem every morning, I sneeze continuously in the morning but the problem tends to subside by the end of the day.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
8. Obesity- Avoid gaining excess weight. Being overweight can increase muscle pain.
By following the aforesaid tips, you can heal your muscle pain naturally without any side effects. Or, you can also consult an Ayurveda practioner.