Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kanchan Kanti BrahmaYour feedback matters!
I am 40years old male and I m suffering for blood pressure high and also I am diabetes person last 2 year. What should I do?
I have a micro penis of around 2.5 inch. I feel ashamed of it. I have gone through many advertisement of penis enhancement but I don't trust them as there can be side effects. I want to know that is there any medication or something that can increase the size of penis to it's normal length of 6 inch?
Yes she as constipation problem. She just 2years 5 months. She stands and make potty in the dipper. She never sits I the potty she gets scared to sit. She ask us to go out from the room and ask to switch off the fan. She doesn't take any fruits anything which is new for her she just spit it out. She sleeps in the morning gets up very late I. Have to fed her milk in btw.
I am a 27 yrs old female, have backache for more than a year. D3up sachets didn't give any good results. Tried doing yoga also but still backache persist. I was diagnoised with pcos on 2010 and took medicines for 3 years. The precibed medicine was krimson35. Need a solution for my backache and also for pcos. My height is 5'2 and weight is 67kgs.
Hi, I am in the age of 13 years old I've been surgery of hypothesis. My pennies was very short. Is there any effect for marriage.
Hi, I am 24 year old and my problem is mjhe toilet bahut lagti h and jo m khata hu wo mjhe lagta bi ni h. Do you have any solution regarding this.
I received an unprotected oral exposure. I test hiv 1 and hiv 2 antibody test non reactive after 8 week. Dis I want to do retest it after 12 week .I am very much worried. The exposure is insertive fellatio (blow job. Waiting for reply.
I feel suffocated all of a sudden and feel my lungs are full of phlegm and when I cough I get don't get relived. Instead when I breathe I hear a whizzing sound. And my nose gets blocked and run. I am allergic to mould and take allegara when I sneeze alot.
I am having a mild throat pain and a burning sensation whenever I swallow anything at the trachea area. I worried, about that because I chew pan masala everyday but it is limited to 1 or 2 a day at max. So please suggest.
Scabies is a skin condition that causes the skin to itch. It is caused by a tiny burrowing mite, which is called Sarcoptes scabei. The presence of the mite in the burrowed areas causes intense itching, especially at night. This a contagious condition, which can quickly spread through physical contact in places like nursing homes, schools, prisons etc. An estimate shows that scabies infect over 300 million humans worldwide per year. This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats and mice can also be affected by the disease.
It usually takes 2 - 6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions which involves close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection is quite a common occurrence in case of such.
- Crusted scabies is the most severe form of scabies which is common among certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia and severely ill people who have weakened immune systems are at a higher risk of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies is very contagious and also hard to cure. Depending on the symptoms and severity of the condition, appropriate medications and creams are prescribed by medical professionals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.