Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KanakalakshmiYour feedback matters!
WE COMPLETE 8 YEAR OF MARRIED LIFE BUT NO CHILD WE HAVE TILL DATE MY AGE IS 39 AND MY HUSBAND IS 40 YEARS OLD. NOW doctor SAYS EGG NOT PROPERLY MATURE AND I HAD TAKEN MANY MEDICINE BUT NOT conceive TILL. MY PERIOD IS NOT REGULAR ITS CAME AFTER 1.5 MONTH OR IN TWO MONTHS OR ABOVE. We live in delhi and we both doing private job.
Hello Dr, I missed my period from 2 day I have pain on my stomach back and head I done pregnancy test but positive line was so much faint what its mean can I pregnant?
I am 24 years old. After delivery my first period date is 26.09,2016. But this month not yet come my 2nd period. Home pregnancy test show negative only. I am feeding women. Please suggest ideas.
I got late marriage my age is 40 & my wife's age is 38. Now it is almost one & half year passed we don't have children, we consulted a gynecologist he suggested for test tube baby. Please guide.
I have gained my weight upto 20 kg due to pregnancy. Now my child is 10 months old. I want to reduce my weight so what diet should I follow. And any other things I should do.
Hello, I am 23 years old unmarried girl. Please tell me how to avoid pregnancy while having periods bleeding and if condom has broken or without condom. My last Periods was started from 04-01-16 to 07-01-16 and I have irregular period that is My periods date fluctuate sometimes, not every time. Please suggest me effective tips. Thank you.
M 26 years old and hv completed 2 years of marriage. But still I hv no baby. We r plan for a baby but. Abhi tk conceive nhi kr pai. Pls suggest what will I do.
I am 40. Before the periods date I get anger and irritated for each small things. Also first 2 days I have sleepless nights bcoz of heavy flow. Please tell how to come out of it?
I am suffering from heavy blood loss and unbearable pain during my periods. Last time there was vomiting as well. Kindly say a solution.
I am 25 years married women one year of my married life. We was not planning for child from one month we had unprotected sex. But now my periods is 7days late I did not see any symptoms of pregnant so can you help me whether i am I pregnant or not. And also I have not tested yet.
I had undergone abortion in the month of August. Will the USG of whole abdomen will show the signs of my pregnancy or abortion?
While having sex with my partner, condom has burst. What are the chances of her getting pregnant and what is the solution to avoid pregnancy?
We are newly married couple, after having sex for long time, whole body will start to pain so how to come out of this.
We often wander around, spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple Cider Vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and in turn increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not much calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which causes the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens Teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth, thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast-causing dandruff to grow. Mix a cup of vinegar in equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most researches are carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable when it comes to humans, some Japanese studies show that half an ounce of this vinegar each day resulted in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure.