Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. KailashYour feedback matters!
Sir, My 5 yrs. Daughter suffering from khansi from 2-3 months regularly. Some tests also done by children specialist i.e skin test, cough test .the test result OK. Some antibiotic -allergy medicine given ,but no relief. Now doctor start medicine Montair in powder form, CIPLA Product. Pls suggest for permanent treatment.
Hi doctor, I am a 26 years female. I have a gastric problem, acid reflux since two years and I want to cure it permanently in natural way and also mouth ulcer from two days please doctor help me I am suffering a lot. Thank you.
Age 52 patient of high blood pressure, using irbemet and pitavastatin, but having anxiety, pain in the veins and lack of sleep in night. What to do?
Hellp doctor, I am 24 years old boy. I have frequent headaches and feels tired almost all the time. And at the same time my eyes feel pain, feels like burning. Why this happens? And what should I do? Should I consult a doctor for this? please reply.
My wife 51 years sweats a lot. Her health condition is superb. Her sugar, bp, lipids, weight & all the health parameters are perfect. What could be the reason for this, how to overcome this?
Diabetes is a common disease that causes insulin to be produced in inadequate amount resulting in the fluctuation of blood sugar level. For a diabetic patient, regular exercise is a must. However, this does not mean that you need to sign up for a gym membership immediately. If you prefer exercising at home, you could also try yoga. Yoga can be described as a collection of asanas or positions that help strengthen the mind and body.
Yoga not only nourishes the body, but also has to ability to calm your mind and reduce the ill effects of stress.
Since stress is a key factor that influences the elevation of blood sugar level, yoga helps in balancing the sugar level. Yoga also makes a person more mindful of whatever he or she might be doing. This in turn is helpful in making healthy lifestyle decisions, such as eating a balanced diet and restricting the intake of sweet foods. Along with lowering blood sugar level, yoga also helps balance cholesterol and blood pressure level and aids in healthy weight loss. A few yoga exercises every diabetic should try to include in his or her exercise routine are:
- Pranayama: This breathing exercise helps oxygenate blood and improves circulation. It also helps fight stress and calms the mind.
- Setubandhasana: This asana helps regulate blood pressure levels and keeps the mind calm. It also aids in smooth digestion and stretches the spine and neck. Setubandhasana also helps in relieving symptoms of menopause in women.
- Balasana: This asana is also popularly known as the child’s pose. It helps stretch and strengthens muscles in the hips, thighs and ankles and is a good remedy for back aches that result from prolonged periods of sitting in the same position. It also helps fight stress and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Vajrasana: According to Ayurveda, 12 inches above the anus is a spot known as the kanda. The kanda is a point which sees over 72000 nerve converging. This yoga asana massages the kanda and relaxes the mind. It also helps improve the digestion process and thus ensures that food moves smoothly through the system.
- Sarvangsana: This yoga asana is renowned for its ability to regulate the functioning of the thyroid glands. These glands are responsible for the proper functioning of the digestive, nervous and reproductive system and for regulating metabolism. When metabolism is regulated, energy does not stay stored excessively in the form of fat and hence blood sugar levels also get stabilised.
Me jab bhi sex karta hu to jese sex karne me maja aati vese 2 mini me sut ho jata hai ase kyu hota hai.
As I am taking Buprion 150 at morning and rescue ls at night feeling very good but one problem is that I have lost sex desire some Doctor advice medicine but but in Delhi it's not available and for what purpose it been advised and from where to by it. As search at net still not find such medicine. Please help.
Beriberi is a disease whose symptoms include weight loss, body weakness and pain, brain damage, irregular heart rate, heart failure, and death if left untreated. It was endemic in Asia for a long time. Strangely, Beriberi occurred almost exclusively amongst the richer members of society, and was unknown in the poor. Although recognized to be a nutritional deficiency, doctors were baffled as to why wealthy people with plentiful and clean food would fall victim to beriberi whereas the poor with limited food did not. As it turned out, beriberi is a deficiency of vitamin B1 (thiamine) which is found in cereal grain husks. The rich had been washing their rice so well that they removed the husk with its vitamin B1, whereas the poor did not wash their food as well and consumed enough vitamin B1. White bread can also potentially cause beriberi, so today developed countries add extra vitamin B1 to it. Beriberi is now found mostly in alcoholics whose bodies become poor at absorbing vitamin B1.
Please someone tell me the symptoms of malaria and dengue. And please give me suggestion for curing.
Meningitis is an acute inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord, known collectively as the meninges. The inflammation may be caused by infection with viruses, bacteria, or other microorganisms, and less commonly by certain drugs. Meningitis can be life-threatening because of the inflammation's proximity to the brain and spinal cord; therefore, the condition is classified as a medical emergency.
Causes Of Meningitis -
Meningitis is typically caused by an infection with microorganisms. Most infections are due to viruses, with bacteria, fungi, and protozoa being the next most common causes. It may also result from various non-infectious causes.
1. Bacterial :
- Haemophilus influenzae
- Escherichia coli
- Neisseria meningitidis
- Streptococcus pneumoniae
2. Viral :
- Herpes simplex virus
- Varicella zoster virus (known for causing chickenpox and shingles)
- Mumps virus
3. Fungal :
- Cryptococcus neoformans
- Coccidioides immitis
- Histoplasma capsulatum
- Blastomyces dermatitidis
- Candida species.
5. Non-infectious :
- Meningitis may occur as the result of several non-infectious causes: spread of cancer to the meninges (malignant or neoplastic meningitis) and certain drugs (mainly non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics and intravenous immunoglobulins).
Signs and Symptoms Of Meningitis -
1. Sudden high fever
2. Severe headache
3. Stiff neck
4. Vomiting or nausea with headache
5. Confusion or difficulty concentrating
7. Sleepiness or difficulty waking up
8. Sensitivity to light
9. Lack of interest in drinking and eating
10. Skin rash in some cases, such as in meningococcal meningitis
11. Poor feeding
HOMOEOPATHIC TREATEMENT FOR MENINGITIS-
Belladona,Apis mellifica,Cina maritima,Podophyllum peltatum,Baptisia tinctoria,Zincum metallicum,Helleborus niger,Urtica urens.