Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
I am male 19. I have puffy nipple. After shower they get hard but after some time they retain their puffiness. I do exercise in gym for chest 1-2 day in a week and have low body fat? what are the solutions?
She did net get period because we had sex unprotected sex after two days of her period and after 10 mint I give her unwanted 72 now its to get get period but she did not is there any chances to get pregnant.
A pimple on buttock from last 2 years but it's not going and not paining as well but I want to get this out its need a cut might be, will be interested who can get this out.
I m losing my hair faster, I tried many shampoos for stopping it, but it doesn't. Now what I do for it?
I am a 28 years old. I hav legs pain and foot pain from 1 year. My uric acid is normal even I m not a diabtic patient. I'm very fed up from medicines. Kuch tym 1-2 months theek rehti hai after taking medicines from doctor. But when stop eating medicines it is started again. Please suggest me what should I do? really i'm very upset from this. I cant even stand for 10 mints regularly.
I have a red lump on my sack and it's getting painful and bigger. It is firm, has no head and is only under the skin, not attached to the testicle. I've done research but cannot decide for sure. I could probably post a pic if someone thinks that it would help. Someone help me figure this out.
Look for zinc oxide as key ingredient in your regular sunscreen and hydrating facial products are best defenses against sun and other forms of skin aberrations as it may protect the skin from harsh rays also do look up for aloe vera or chamomile for a soothing effect with vitamin c
I' m a 45 yr old male and I have inguenile hernia (left side). Can I control my hernia through ayurveda, yoga and pranayam? I do not want to go for surgery.
Sir I use to masturbate since the age of 16 years. I want to control it but it becomes my habit and so I am not leaving this habit. I feel weakness and my body also not growing up. My body weight also not increasingly. PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
I FOUND ONE VERY SMALL LIKE A RISE SEED WHITE SPOT INSIDE OF MY MOUTH JUST THREE MONTH AGO WHEN I BRUSH MY TEETH.. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS I TRY TO CAPTURE ONE PHOTO OF THIS SPOT AND SEND TO YOU VIA email. PLS HELP ME TO UNDER STAND WHAT TYPE OF SPOT THAT IS. I AM HAVING TOBACO PAST YEAR, BUT I DONT HAVE ANY TOBACO ITEM AS ON DATE, BUT LITTLE BIT OF ALCOHOL (60 TO 100 ML/DAY) I HAVE IN NIGHT TIME.
I faced some pain on left side both front and back, from last one month, no bp, sugar. No problems in running, daily working. Not takan any medicine till today. Guide me.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.
I am a 21 years person and my height is about 6 ft and weight is 52kg which is very less according to the height weight ratio. Now my question is why my weight is not gaining though I eat properly sleep properly? What would be the reason and what should I do to come over it?
The chemical that gives human skin its color is called melanin, and the production of too much in one area leads to freckles, liver spots, and other patches of darker skin. These dark spots on your face, which are also called hyper-pigmentation. These can be caused by sun exposure, hormonal fluctuations, or as a side effect of certain drugs. It's not a serious medical condition, but if you have dark spots you're probably ready for brighter, clearer skin. Treating the underlying cause, using chemical peels and other treatments, and trying natural skin lightening methods are all ways you can deal with the problem.
Learn about the different types of dark spots.
Since dark spots can be caused by a number of different factors, learning about the different types will give you a head start when it comes to figuring out how to get rid of them. Here are the three different types of hyper pigmentation.
Lentigines. These are dark spots caused by exposure to UV rays from the sun. 90 percent of people over the age of 60 have them, but many much younger men and women have sun-related dark spots as well. The spots appear scattered in no particular pattern.
Melasma. This type of dark spots are caused by hormonal fluctuations. Women might see darker splotches appear on their cheeks during times when their hormones are in flux, like during pregnancy or menopause. It's also a side effect of birth control pills and hormone therapy treatments. Melasma can also occur as a result of thyroid dysfunction .
Post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation (PIH). These are dark spots that occur as a result of trauma to the skin, which can be caused by psoriasis, burns, acne, and certain skin care treatments that are hard on the skin.