Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. K. P. PavanYour feedback matters!
My friend have red eyes over for 6 day's. Using medicine's but there is no change. But the pain was reduced. What will he do?
Iam having red eyes for few hours. I am a. Contact lens user and using it since 4 years never had such a issue earlier. It's only red in left eye. No pain and all. I used I kul plus for it and it's almost less now.
Hello Doctor, I wear spectacle but because wearing turban I bought lenses today I tried to apply them on my eyes one was successfully done and when I applied another I felt blurry so I tried to remove But on right side I am confused, that my lenses took out or not? I did not find anywhere I tried to take it out from eye. M confused Please tell me if this would b in my eye how can I remove it? Will it create problem. I'M VERY SCARED PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
I am suffering from my eye doses please help me its really so irritated me its so painful so please help me immediately.
I am 20 year old. I have short sight from 2 years. I don't like to wear specs nor lens. If I wear specs to see and remove it I can see everything blur which is near. I want to get rid of my eyesight problems. I want my eyes like before not wearing specs or lens. Any solution? Please help?
I m facing a little problem I have red eyes for 2days and I used ciplox drop twice a day. But nothing happened. Is something serious?
After working for long hrs in front of computers I feel itchy near the eyelid. What should I do to prevent that? Shall I wear glasses?
1. My 12 years son have the habit of nail biting. 2. He use to be very Good in studies but now a days he is more in to playing mood. 3. His hand writing is also not so good. Please guide me how can help him to overcome this problem.
I am suffering from head ache and when at the time of head ache I have also eye ache. What is my problem?
I have an eye sight, I can't see the long distance please help me, which type solution should I take.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.