Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. K M P KumarYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 years male I'm suffering from headache from past 5 days I can't bear it what is the solution for this shall I consult you.
I am 20 years old male I got fish bone struck in my throat , I tried all home remedies still my throat is paining. 3 days I am suffering with this pain can you please suggest me any medicine or home remedies.
I have heard that foods like ginger, garlic,onions, gooseberry are good for the health. Kindly give me health tips such as this-health tips of low cost high nutrient value foods. Is Drinking tea good for me. Thanks,
Good morning Doctor my fasting sugar is 134 and post lunch is 166 and 3 months average is 6.2 pls advice.
When I talk to girl my penis discharge lubricant continuous. After 1 hour my stomach bottom side too pain for sometime. Toilet me jalan hoti hai. My age is 25 years old weight is 62 kg. my hemoglobin 15%. Please advise.
My wife, aged 44 years is regularly consumes carbomazepine tablets (200mg x 3 times) from the age of 14. Is there any permanent solution. If no any generic tablets available?
I am 23 year old my problem is sexual disorder my penis size is small, early discharge etc please help me.
I M 30 YRS, F, I HAVE COLD AND FLU FROM LAST NIGHT please PRESCRIBE. Also having slight headache also.
I am a diabetic with range of 115-135 in fasting and 168-185 in pp. At present my bowls is not clear. So what I should do.
If you are concerned about diabetes and want to protect yourself from getting affected by the disease, there are several preventive steps you can take. These steps are simple and require some modifications in your daily life, activities, diet and overall lifestyle. Diabetes is a condition in which your blood-sugar level gets higher than normal and affects your health in several ways.
Here are some ways to protect yourself from diabetes:
- You should know about the different causes of diabetes by speaking with health professionals, diabetes patients and by doing some online research.
- You must put off the causes which you just cannot prevent and should abstain from aggravating them. These may include heredity and age-related causes. If diabetes runs in your family, there are high chances of you getting it as well. The chances are maximum when both your parents are diabetic.
- Increasing age is another likely factor for developing diabetes. This is because the functioning of all your body system gets disrupted and slowed down because of age. Major cases of diabetes commonly occur after the age of 49.
- Prevent the causes of diabetes which you can control. These include obesity, stress, high blood pressure and viral complications. Stress because of several factors such as physical injuries and emotional problems commonly cause diabetes in many people. Obesity and high blood pressure too are linked with the development of diabetes. Several viruses can settle in your system and lead to diabetes as well.
- For preventing diabetes, you should conquer your obesity and attain a BMI or body mass index, which is within a normal range and is suitable for you. For men, the waist size should be maintained below 40 inches and in women, it should be under 38 inches.
- Eating healthy food will help you stay away from diabetes. You should consume less sugar, fats and alcohol and consume milk, meat and other proteins in a moderate amount. You should consume whole foods, such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, starchy foods and beans in large amounts. These items should highlight all your major meals.
- Being physically active and exercising regularly is very important, if you want to stay healthy and prevent yourself from developing diabetes. You should climb stairs, walk, play and undertake activities which require you to move around.
To keep yourself safe from diabetes, you must take good care of yourself when you are ill in order to avoid several complications. Several viruses and autoimmune diseases lead to diabetes in which the immune system attacks the body. You should be careful of viral infections such as measles, influenza, rubella, mumps and many others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.