Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Chandrika MuralidharYour feedback matters!
I am in a physical relationship with my girlfriend and we want to enjoy sex without using protections like condom or I pill is there any other way in which she can't get pregnant after having any tablet which can avoid pregnancy for 2 to 3 years.
Here are some tips to manage infertility in married couples
I am not conceiving from last 11 months earlier I was having ovarian cyst but now my cyst is completely dissolved. S should I go for ivf treatment or what should I do?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Well-chosen eating practices have much to offer athletes:
1. Fuel to train and perform at the elite level
2. Optimum gains from the training program
3. Enhanced recovery between workouts and between events
4. Achievement and maintenance of an ideal body mass and physique
5. Benefits from the many health-promoting components of food
6. A reduced risk of injury, overtraining fatigue and illness
7. Confidence in being well-prepared to face competition
8. Consistency in achieving high-level competition performances
9. Enjoyment of food and social eating occasions at home and during travel
Despite these advantages, many athletes do not meet their nutrition goals.
Common problems and challenges include:
1. Poor knowledge of foods and inadequate cooking skills
2. Poor or outdated knowledge of sports nutrition
3. Lack of access to dietitians /nutrition
4. Professionals or other credible resources
5. Inadequate finances
6. Busy lifestyle leading to inadequate time to obtain or consume appropriate foods
7. Poor availability of good food choices
8. Frequent travel
9. Indiscriminate use of large amounts of supplements or failure to use evidence based supplements and sports foods in the appropriate way.
New Study published in American journal of clinical Nutrition, proves that eating Whole grains like whole wheat, Oats, barley, brown rice is healthier over Refined grains products like wheat flour(refined), white rice and white bread ,for better digestion and immune response.
My wife is in my first month of pregnancy and we read that pineapple is not good in pregnancy. Before coming to know this she took pineapple juice three time. She had some lower abdominal pain for sometime. Should we be worried? does consuming pineapple occasionally leads to complications?
After made sex, semen inserted was coming out of vagina. Don't know how to stop it from coming out. Because of coming out am afraid whether my wife will become pregnant or not. I wish my wife to be pregnant.
I am married, and in physical relationship for 4 years. But presently I am experiencing that elasticity of my vagina has loosened up. And during sex I don't Get that feeling anymore. How to get rid of this problem? If any cream or medication or anything else might help. Please let me know. As this is very urgent. I feel that my husband is dissatisfied sometimes.
My wife is 39 years old, 2 weeks before she was pregnant (3 month) but we aborted it because my wife has some illness like mental problem and under treatment from 2005 also for her age, now we have decided to go for family planning. What is the best option? Operation or competitive? Please help us with full details.
After delivery I put copper T for prevention, wen I have intercourse ll i'm get pain are my partner get pain and we both l'll get feel.
The previous month she took an ipill and the period was only for 3 days. The 4th day we did sex and in between 2 hours she took an ipill. After 5 days ahe got bleeding for 2-3 days and after 36 days she got normal period. Can she be pregnant now? Should she do urine pregnancy test? And will the test be reliable if done tomorrow morning?
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.