Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Chandrika MuralidharYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old female with recently discovered pcod and have no symptoms other than missed period for 2 months. Apart from this I have severe pain in my leg or both legs at night which makes it very hard for me to sleep. Thr pain is painful and it is like headache. Ive suffered from no injury whatsoever in my life and indulge in no sports or any hard vigorous exercise which can leave an impact. My mother who is 45 also suffers from leg ache apart from me. Please help me. WhT could be the reason for this.
We had sex for first time, her vagina is tight as well as her ass. So how do we penetrate with ease. And how do you advice us for a first tym fuck. Does oil outside condom acts as a lubricant, tell us few things that we should do for doing a first tym sex.
Hi my daughter is 21 week pregnant. Before 4 years she hd a open surgery of fibroids so I want to know that is there any chance for normal delivery?
I am nine weeks pregnant. Since a week or so, I am having tingling ness and slight pain at times in first two fingers and thumb of both hands. But since last two days, I am having severe pain in the fingers of left hand. At times the pain extends till shoulder. Can't even sleep at night. This is my second pregnancy. During first pregnancy, I had only tingling ness in those fingers, that to in last trimester. Need suggestions.
Last night we have sex. After that she feel some pain in her vagina. And that pain continuous till now morning. I think there is some problem. Please suggest some pills or any other options to relax from pain. We have married last week.
Hello doctor. I am a Lybrate user and my age is 24 year old. I am trying to conceive since last 6 month and every month after periods (my periods usually last for 5 to 6 days with proper bleeding) on 9th or 10th day of periods I am getting vaginal infection for 3-4 day. I feel itching on that area and white cottage cheese like discharge. I also consulted with doctor and used canesten cream and canesten vaginal tablets for 6 days and that time infection gone and every month after periods it come back. Please let me know any solution. Maybe this can be a reason to delayed pregnancy.
What weight range am I supposed to be in? I am 14 years old, with a medium body frame, I am 5" 4, and I weigh 147 according to my doctor. She claims that I don't need to lose weight but she is saying that it of biased opinion. She is friends with my mother. I guess I need a second one and also my face breaks out a lot acne.I've been prescribed benzoyl peroxide wash, proactive, and I'm currently using noxzema. I know that because of puberty, I will continue to get these but is there anything I can do to keep it at bay. My asthma is under control right now but I recently had a flare up. I have not had a period in three months and my doctor says I'm irregular, am I really or was this another biased opinion? Please help me and thank you ~~
Can I take 2 aspirin with water to get my periods immediately. What other things can I do to prepare it by a week? My date is due in two weeks. I am 21 year old.
My wife have pimples in vagina area Before I have it But now I cure Please suggest me how we Treat it.
I want to just know that my friend is 33 years old and her boyfriend is 30 years old. They want to marry. I want to know whether problem will arise in having kids. Becoz people say boys must be elder to girl. Is it medically true.
I am 38 and 6 week pregnant, suddenly my amniotic fluid levels have dropped to 2.1 today, doctor said baby needs to be delivered ASAP through CS? Is it required?can i do something to increase amniotic fluid levels?
I had mild bleeding during sex with my fiancé which just got over soon after sex. Bleeding was extremely light like discharge and light brown in colour. Sex was also rough and was done after a span of 5 months. Doctor asked me to go for Pap smear. Results show moderate neutrophilic infiltrate. What does it mean? Was this bleeding due to infection or rough sex?
During pregnancy, quite a few changes occur inside a woman's body. It is quite common for some of these changes to surface outside. Skin changes are quite common in pregnant women, and pinkish streaks on the stomach and a sudden glow on the face are commonly observed. Although not all women experience the same skin changes, there are some changes which are quite common during pregnancy. Some of them are:
1. Stretch Marks - Stretch marks are the most common and usual skin changes that occur during pregnancy. Nearly 90% of all pregnant women are likely to experience stretch marks. Stretch marks are the reddish streaks that run down the abdomen or breasts of a pregnant woman. Exercising and applying lotions rich in the vitamin can help in preventing such marks.
2. Mask of pregnancy - Melasma, commonly known as the mask of pregnancy, causes dark splotchy spots to appear on your face. Fluctuations in hormonal activities during those nine months can lead to an increase in pigmentation. These spots usually occur on the forehead and cheeks. Nearly 50% of all pregnant women encounter signs of melasma.
3. Pregnancy Glow - During pregnancy, the body produces 50% more blood; hence, there is a greater circulation of blood in the body, and the increased blood flow causes the face to appear brighter. The body also produces a lot of hormones that cause the glands to overwork, which renders the face shiny.
4. Acne - Hormonal fluctuations in the body can cause the oil glands to secrete more oil, which can cause a breakout. In case of pre-existing acne, the condition may heighten and, thus, get more inflamed.
5. Spider and Varicose veins - Increased blood circulation can cause minute, reddish blood vessels to protrude outwards. These veins usually appear on the face, neck, upper chest and arms. Varicose veins refer to the thick, bluish veins that appear on the legs. This happens because the body compensates for the extra blood that flows to your baby.
I am getting blood in pee. Why I am facing this problem. I am scared about my condition. This issue any symptoms for disease. Suggest me to cure. Thank you.
Since I was 15 old I am suffering from breast pain bt I recover it by homeopathic medicine bt nw at the age of 24 I get started pain again or since morning it started n goes down slow after one hour what must I do.
Doctor please help Me and my gf having sex on 21 november. Without any protection in 10min later I give it ipill but today is 6 decmber they do not get period her last period time was on 5 november so please hlp she get pregnant?
I am 2nd month pregnant nw. doctor prescribed only folic acid tab n she said no need of any vitamin n mineral tablet till 3rd mnth. Bt I am nt taking food properly due to morningsickness n nausea. Wat abt my baby she will grow healthy? First 3mnts are crucial for fetal growth, why doc didn't prescribed me any tabs?
Hi, my girlfriend just got out with urine infection and her stomach is swelling and 15 days before she tested with prega news and the result was -ve, is there any chance she might be pregnant. And we didn't have unprotected sex. She is having PCOS also. She is getting fever also and fever comes and goes. She is having cold also. And stomach ache also she is having. 13th of this month sge used to gt periods but she didn't get it. Is there any chance she might be pregnant?
“8” Shaped Walk Maintain Good Health
Walking is one of the best exercise and will maintain good health. We should walk with free mind without any distraction. If it is done properly excellent health will be maintained. In this modern world Morning walk is becoming fashion and many of the people walk chatting with friends in person or thro mobile . Walking with talking .
Among the walking exercise best walking exercise is “8 shape walk method”. It is supreme of all. This is one of the best methods which give miraculous benefits as suggested by the Yogis and Siddhars. It should be practiced daily for 15-30 minutes. Only at the time of driving license we think about 8 and drive the vehicle in the 8 shape circle and get license. Driving in the 8 shape line by vehicle we get license. But if we walk in the 8 shape line we will maintain good health. We will see the method of 8 walk, how it should be done properly, and what are all the benefits.
Procedure to do “8” shaped walking exercise:
- Practice this in the morning, evening or in empty stomach, in the open or in a room in the north-south direction. Draw a parallel line from east to west or west to east in the north side and leave ten feet gap and draw 8 shape line; now practice “8” shaped walking.
- Walk North to south and South to North clockwise and anticlockwise fifteen minutes each.
- Practice “8” shaped walking first and then you may do some simple yogic exercise and breathing exercise.
- During this walk we will necessarily concentrate in walking in the 8 shape line. Possibility of chatting with friends in person or in mobile like in normal walking is avoided. Proper and normal breathing is possible.
- In our hand palm and leg palm all reflex points of our entire internal organs are located.(See the leg palm picture) Due to the pressure in palm, at the time of walking ( we should walk in bare foot without shoes/chapel ) all our internal organs are activated and we get relief from concerned diseases.
- Benefits of doing “8” shaped walking exercise:
- During walk in the 8 shape our entire body ( hip, abdomen etc.) is twisted and all our organs are activated.
- At the end of thirty minutes of 8 walking stuffy nose is cleared and feel free breathing from both the nostrils.
- In the mean time we can feel the cough in the lungs and sinus cavity get dissolved. The phlegm is eliminated either by spitting out or getting assimilated into the body and your asthma is reversed.
- As five kilogram of oxygen is inhaled due to complete respiration, phlegm in the lungs is released. Intake of five kilograms of oxygen energizes the body.
- Headache, Digestive Problems, Thyroid, Obesity, and Knee pains, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and constipation is reversed.
- It reduces the sugar level in the blood and reverses your diabetes and its complication within a year of regular 8 walking twice daily for half an hour.
- Improves eye sight. Due to concentration in the 8 shaped line, short sightedness and other eye related problems are improved /curtailed.
- Hearing power is improved. Gentle walking reduces the blood pressure.
- Practicing this for half an hour twice a day cures foot cracks, all types’ pain and knee pain.
- Aged persons and those who are unable to do this by themselves can do it with the help of others and get benefited even paralysis.
- Shoulder, neck, back, lumbar, knee, heels, cervical and lumbar, spondylitis, sciatica, disc prolapsed, paralysis, depression, epilepsy, migraine, diabetics B.P, thyroid, kidney and gall bladder stones, asthma, sinusitis, piles, colitis, nervous debility , sleeplessness, Heart diseases, kidney problems are benefitted through this “8” walking.
- Practicing this exercise regularly, brings back youth to us, reverses all your diseases And a person of seventy years old may feel that he is young like his grand children.
- Happily practice “8” shape walk” and enjoy good health without any disease.