Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashankar HiremathYour feedback matters!
If I sex with one girl life time no other girl and that girl also sex with me only no other man life time without condom so there is chance of aids?
I am 19 yr old guy and I become addicted to a very bad habit of mastrubation. Which becoming very harmful for me. As my health is draining at a very fat rate. So tell me pls how can I get rid off this and recover my health stamina again as early as possible.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having severe headache. I tried many home remedies BT no result and I am having dark circles. please help me?
I am 28 year old I married I am suffering from ED & PME. My total testosterone is 792.22 please help me.
Sir/mam I just wanted some genuine suggestions like I have just now from today only started drinking green tea, so please help mee in telling when it will be good to drink; I means what will be the suitable time to drink green tea? Mostly I am at home after 5 pm so what could be my perfect time to drink?
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with your doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My penis is small in size its not growing its just in a same size how to grow it more larger near about 5 inches.
I am in very big problem. I need to urinate very frequently Since I am a college student Its become very uncomfortable for me when I feel sudden urge to pee in the middle of lecture or examination. What should I do? 2 hours bus journey is enough to make me cry as I can't able to hold my pee that much longer.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and l have chest pain whenever l cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 25 year old married man my wife is pregnant for last four month should I sex with her or not? Please advise.
I am a tb patient since 4th months I am taking rcinex 450 and combutol 800. Since 10 to 15 days there is continuous headache. And m worried abt it. What to do next. Should I go for ct head?
I have a oily skin. I have got rashes on my skin. I even feel itching sometime. Moreover I am suffering from mouth ulcers. So, what should I do?
I sleep daily 12 to 13hours. I not wake up before 12 to 13 hours sleep Suggest me to reduce minimum 3 to 4 hours.
Is the penis head sensitivity related to the forehead skin from penis head. Is the pre ejaculation also related to this joint of foreskin.
Ghee is commonly referred to as clarified butter, is a traditional dietary source of fat which is used in Indian cooking. It can be easily made at home by heating butter till it boils, yielding ghee. Refined oils are the vegetable oils like mustard, safflower, canola and the rest which are really popular these days as cooking mediums. These are the products of a chemical treatment to get rid of the strong odour and taste, as well as toxins present in the original oil.
Like, unrefined mustard oil has a characteristic pungent odour and taste and a yellow colour, but refined Mustard oil loses all of these when it’s refined. Refined mustard oil has a whitish colour and no rancid mustard taste. We shall take a look at the health benefits or the absence thereof of both- clarified butter and refined oils, followed by the final verdict on which one is better for you in the end.
Clarified butter or Ghee
Why is ghee good for you?
- It is better tolerated by those with dairy sensitivities as it’s very low in casein the main protein found in milk and has nil to minimal amounts of lactose, making it better tolerated by those with dairy intolerances.
- Ghee is also rich in butyrate, a short chain fatty acid which can decrease inflammation and help improve the digestive system.
- Ghee tastes yummy and It can be eaten on its own as it tastes nutty and wholesome. This makes it ideal for adding as topping for foods like rice, veggies and bread.
- Ghee is rich in fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K.
- Just one tablespoon of ghee can provide around 15 percent of your daily requirements of vitamin A.
- Ghee has one of the highest contents of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA has been shown to improve insulin resistance and potentially fighting cancer in studies.
- Ghee can be stored easily at room temperature and doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
Why is ghee bad for you?
- Ghee has high saturated fat content so it’s bad for the weight-watchers. Eat in moderation is the mantra.
- Ghee’s not good for weight-loss also due to its high- calorie content.
- Refined oils are the purified vegetable oils. The vegetable oils are purified with chemicals to remove suspended particles, toxic substances, flavour components, as well as colour and odour, leaving behind clear and bland oil.
- The refined oils have lesser toxins which may be found in a few vegetable oils but they are full of chemicals according to experts, as they are obtained after treating natural oils with various chemicals to meet your expectations.
- Refined oils are the equivalent of processed foods if you will. And like fast foods they can be harmful to the digestive and respiratory systems. Refined oils have also been linked to cancer, diabetes, heart and kidney ailments, among others.
- A chemical nickel is used in the refining of vegetable oils. And it’s this element which is implicated for the adverse effects on the respiratory system, liver, and skin. It also acts as a carcinogen.
The positives of refined oils are that they have a higher smoke point. This means the temperature at which they start to smoke when heated is higher. Beyond the smoke point, an oil breaks down. So, refined oils can be used for deep frying because they don’t break-down at lower temperatures.
Well it is certainly clear that Ghee is healthier than refined oils. Use ghee in moderation though, because it has lots of fats and calories. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.