Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayaprasad H VYour feedback matters!
I had a hernia surgery 4 years ago. Now I have a small pain in the surgery area. Is that OK? Can I go to a gym and do exercises with this condition?
I am 32 years old and I have acidity or stomach problem regularly I have consulted gastroenterologist and found everything fine and also worried about my future and career although I am working as sub editor in leading daily and earns 30000 rupees salary per month in tier-III city. Please.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disease in which the skin cells multiply at a rate higher than the normal. It can even be 1000 times compared to the normal rate. It worsens every winter as the skin becomes itches and even starts bleeding after scratching. However, psoriasis is not contagious meaning that it cannot spread from one person to another. In fact, psoriasis is not an infectious disease. It does not occur due to infection of any sort. That is why it does not spread from one person to another.
The general belief is that Psoriasis is incurable. However, this is not true. Homeopathy is far more effective in the treatment of psoriasis and these homeopathic medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical compounds at all unlike allopathic medicines. The homeopathic remedies do not intend to suppress this inflammation. In fact, they intend to correct the cause that has resulted in this indiscriminate cell division and also the inflammation. Once these two things are set right, the symptoms disappear on their own.
Homeopathy does require some patience on the part of both the patient and the doctor to get good results in the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis.
Remedies for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis
- Graphites is one of the best homeopathic remedies for psoriasis with constipation. In such cases the patient cannot tolerate cold easily. There may be thick sticky discharge from the eruptions. In some cases, eczema may also be present with psoriasis. In female patients, there may be disturbance in the menstrual cycle too.
- Mezereum is helpful in case of psoriasis on the scalp. In such cases thick and leathery crusts cover the head and there is pus beneath these crusts.
- Arsenic Iodatum is given in case where patches of psoriasis occur with multiple colours. The scales are usually large in size.
- Sepia is recommended for psoriasis with foul odour from the eruptions and the affected area of the skin. It is a deep acting medicine and should not be repeated often.
- Thyroidinum is considered one of the best homeopathic medicines for psoriasis with obesity. In such cases the itching gets worsened at night. It is a remedy for chilly and anaemic patients suffering from dry impoverished skin along with cold hands and feet.
- Arsenic Album is an excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis gets worsened by cold and better by warmth.
- Sulphur is considered helpful in various skin manifestations
- Kali Brom is helpful in case of syphilitic psoriasis whose symptoms include skin cold, blue, spotted corrugated, large, indolent, painful pustules.
- Kali Ars is given in case of patches on back, arms and elbows and scaly itches.
- Radium Brom is helpful in treating psoriasis of penis, itching eruptions on face oozing and patchy erythema on forehead.
- Other natural and alternative remedies can also be resorted to including Naturopathy, Herbal medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Acupressure etc.
I am 31years male, overweight by a lot. I am 5'8" tall and weigh 95/96kg. I have varicose veins. They developed around 14-16 months back after 2years of a very active lifestyle, biking, running half marathons etc., weighed 84kg then. Since then it has increased to 95kg. My activities could not reduce my weight some how:(. I think that has got to do with diet. I worked out but ate whatever I wished. I am a foodie at heart and just cannot control food and beer. I just love beer. Can you suggest me how to reduce weight along with these varicose veins, due to which I stopped running and biking and put on weight.
I am suffering from headache since past two days, is it sinus or the usual headache caused by stress.
I have very itchy red spots only on inner thigh since 5 days and not groin region, most probably because of unclean undergarments. Itch gourd doesn't seem to heal it. Any other ointment with better results?
I am 18 year old and I am experiencing vibration of veins in my right hand since last three days. So what should I do?
I have heaviness and cramplike discomfort on rt. Side of stomach below ribs. It moves back to back also. Gas movement, belching,heaviness. Acidity in night.
Feeling scared. Have swelling in right testicle with little pain while touching and tenderness or heaviness in lower abdomen. It feel like cramps. please explain the cause and suggest treatment.
I am suffering from dengue fever. What are the precautions should I take to overcome it? What medicines should I use? Is it viral fever or not?
Hi I'm 19 and suffered hair loss so my dermatologist suggested me this tablet "curlzvit" I consumed it for a week and then I got my chums and I suffered a severe stomach ache which I don't normally get. Is it because of this tablet?
I am a 39 years old male. I suffer from diabetes. One and a half year ago, my platelets had become very low. Platelets level became 1,50,0000 within a few days but since that time I get itching sensation all over the body, every evening. I have contacted many doctors but no one has been able to diagnose anything. I have to take Allegra tablet daily for relief from this itching sensation. Please advise.
Pure vegetarian foods are the best.
Add fruits and salads to your daily food intake.
Olive oil is best, olive oil is of three types, chose the one which can be topped on salads or mixed in boiled vegetables.
For proteins, depend on vegetable sources. Vegetable-protein like soya, lentil soup (daal), beans, milk and dairy products like paneer, tofu provide ample proteins.
To find all sources of vegetable protein, you may get the app nutrition value from respective phone store.
Drink plenty of water.