Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayanti
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. JayantiYour feedback matters!
My husband is 36 years old and i am 33 years old. We have completed 2 years of our marriage, but do not have a child, as my husband is a chain smoker and drinks alot. His medical reports says that he has olny 15% of active sperms. Please help.
I am suffering from pcod I am married I am 22 years old mujhe pcod ki problem 3 years se he mujhe koi suggestions dijiye.
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Is it normal if the size of egg is small larger than the normal size on the 10 day as I am trying to conceive. please tell us.
I am using nipple sheath for cracked nipple. It is good for baby give any solution for cracked nipple. Even I used nipcare. I t more like feet crack I am not able to feed my 1 month baby please please give fast solution. Even I used buttermilk, coconut oil.
It is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body.
Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
- Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy: The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
- Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy: No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
- Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality: This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
- The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
- The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife is pregnant around 8 week pregnant. But during ultrasound no heart beat showing .plz suggest. Whether its normal or serious.
I had date with my guy last night n my bf cummed on my tits and we cleaned everything after half an hour of talk I just rubbed his cock to my pussy thats it do I get pregnant im really scared.
Good morning Doctor, I have been operated on 25th may 2016 for open bilateral cystectomy and now in August I did USG again I have bilateral endometrial cysts I am 34 years old and my husband also 34 years old ,his semen count is 7 mm but motility is 60% so can I get pregnant naturally please advice.
Opting for an abortion can often be immensely emotionally exhausting on your part. The emotional stress, guilt and confusion might become over bearing. To make this decision something you don’t regret, equip yourself with all the knowledge and help available.
Here are 5 of the top tips before choosing to terminate the life growing inside you:
Being certain about your pregnancy: It is critical to know that you are actually pregnant before proceeding with a surgical or medical abortion. Getting a test done from a reputed hospital is way more accurate than home tests which might not always be able to give you a correct reading. A sonogram is the best way to confirm your pregnancy.
Get an accurate idea: 1 out of every 5 pregnancies results in a miscarriage. Thus, getting all the information possible from a doctor helps you make an informed choice. You should be aware of all the consequences. At the same time, get facts, such as whether the foetus has a heartbeat, right. An ultrasound helps in determining this as well as whether the foetus is located in the uterus.
Know about your health: You should get yourself checked up thoroughly, primarily for any STD’s. Knowing whether or not you have an STD is important as abortion in a person with an STD increases the likelihood of complications and infection.
Legality: In India, abortion is illegal, as one of the main reasons for doing so is sex selective abortion wherein, the male child is preferred over the female. Certain provisions however, allow the termination of a foetus. If the pregnancy is up to 20 weeks and the birth would result in serious mental trauma or health complications for either mother or the unborn child, then an abortion is permissible. A trained government professional will be able to answer all your questions in regard to your choice of terminating the foetus. Sex determination of the foetus is illegal in India.
Get informed about the risks involved: Getting an abortion can be quite strenuous both physically and emotionally. It is a medical procedure that is irreversible in nature. There are multiple abortion options based on how far your pregnancy has progressed. Each of these procedures has side effects and medical risks involved. Often a counsellor or a psychologist is needed to provide support as women might become fragile or emotionally unstable after opting for an abortion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.