Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. JayachandraYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. I am suffering from stomach aches and getting little hunger and my weight is 60 kg Please suggest me how to increase my weight and free from stomach aches.
Sir I m 25 yrs old, I m having clubbing from last 6 yrs it progressed to stage 5 sometimes I had localized pinpoint pricking pain in right 5 the intercostal space, I had regurgitation problem earlier now it relieved no other complaints I consulted doctor earlier he said it can be idiopathic I got my x ray done 3 yrs back it was normal, CBP normal normal what is the best investigation to detect asymptomatic clubbing please answer as early as possible sir / Mam, thank you.
What are the symptoms of dengue and Symptoms of chicken pox and symptoms of migrant and what steps should be taken to be safe from this.
My son is 3 years old and I have given him L montus tablet instead of L montus kid for 2 months for lungs infection. Doctor prescribed L montus kid but the medical shop person gave L montus and we also did not notice. Does it has any problems. Please advise.
I am not able to get a erection and when I get it stands for only a few seconds . Even I am not able to get second erection. It takes long time to get second erection. Also I have problem with pre ejaculation What should I do to get positive results.
I am 34 years old man. My penis erect fully during intercrose, ejected within 2 to 3 minutes. Kindly suggest what to do ?
Hello there, my brain is not be able to hold sexual pleasure moments with my partner more than 3 mins. Ejaculation happens very early. After that, I am no longer in the mood to make sexual intercourse (for upto 20 mins). What should I do so that early or premature ejaculation will not happen so early. Help me please.
My wife got hair line facture in her foot ring finger so please help me with for how many days bandage is required and what is best food source of calcium.
I have been diagnosed with pcod. I need to know whether I will be able to conceive in future or not. If yes then will there be any complications.
I had taken I pill abt 2 months back. My period came after about 21 days and it was very very light. Was different from normal period. Then after about 28 days I had normal period. My period usually Comes early. But this time it came on time. Now in this month it has been almost 30 days. But no sign of period yet. I have not indulged in any sexual activity also. White discharge has lessened and now stopped but no period.
I am 20 year old men and have headache last 3 months. I am chain smoker and drinks regularly. I feel restless sleep In night. Will my brain gets affected by this. Please suggestions for this problem?
I am 36 years female from surat gujarat, I want remedy for tinnitus (ringing in both ears) 3 to 5 types of different sounds.Please do help
Please suggest me some good medicines of eosinophil-12 and 6% hemoglobin. I have already eaten Dicet-BD.
I have a fever from last 4 days. I took many medicines but its not working. Now I gave bad headache with fever. Tell me what to do.
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In a layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings.
The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS.
1. Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food.
- Salt: Excess salt can lead to bloating
- Caffeine: Can lead to anxiety, sleeplessness and irritability
- Alcohol: The concoction for depression
- Sugar: Can cause mood swings
As always, eating more fruits, veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
2. Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
3. Stock up on vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
4. Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
5. Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional trauma you go through, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, it's best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to. Keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself.
Related Tip: "7 Ways To Deal With Pms"