Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JasperYour feedback matters!
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am suffering from diabetes from last three month's, also from hypertension,
Sir I have back pain since one month even taking a treatment I am unable to recover. Si I request you to suggest me what to do.
Doctor my mother she is getting knee joint pains when she will do walk in morning and she can't sit down freely also. Can you please tell me how she can be relieved from this knee joint pains.
My hand have fractured before 6 weeks and now plaster is removed. But heavy pain in hand and wrist joint. And wrist joint is not movable. Then what I do? Please reply me must.
I m suffered by back pain. When I suffered on up. Download time I face more problem When I in garden.
I am a boy and I am 18. I have regular pain in my knees and I am suffering it from approximately 2 months. Please give proper remedy for my problem.
I had mild Lower back pain (buttock) from last 7 years, but from last 2 months have pinning and needles sensations in legs, leg weakness, as per physician MRI done, report says mild compression left traversing l5 nerve root, told me to do exercise however from last one month I had same sensations, some time (stabbing kind, spasms)in back head and stress on back head and eyes. Please advice, back head irritation is due to lower back problem as report investigation.
I have some problem in my backbone. Whenever I lied down pain starts. How would I get rid of this problem?
My wife, 59 years old have diabetic and maintain control taking tablets recomented by Doctor. Now she has back lower pain for 9 months. suggest me medicine and curable way.
Since last evening I am having pain in my left thigh 7 sometimes it feels like a current of severe pain is passing through it. Please tell what it is.
I am 34 years old male I have a joint and leg pain for past 8 months my height 175 cm and weight is 78 kg.
My uric acid level is 7.5 and I have pain in joints of my fingers and in my feet. Please suggest some remedy.
When somebody is diagnosed with a short term or a life-threatening disease, one of the main things they are likely to stress over is pain. Though, there are many effective medicines for pain, it is important to realize that medicines are not by any means the only treatment method for pain. For instance, radiation treatment can be very useful in treating pain from cancer and also in facilitating bone pain identified with the disease.
The term "alternative therapy" for the most part is used to describe any treatment or alternative that does not require medicinal attention. Alternate treatment includes a combination of controls, including acupuncture, guided imagery, chiropractic treatment, yoga, hypnosis, relaxation, biofeedback, massage, homegrown cures, aromatherapy and numerous others.
There are various non-medicinal methods for adapting to pain. They can be used all alone or as a part of a mix with medication treatments. Some of the alternatives patients have discovered include:
- Massage: Many individuals discover relief from delicate back rub, and some clinics and massage parlors have trained massage specialists. A few studies have found that a back rub is extremely successful in soothing pain.
- Relaxation: Guided imagery, spellbinding, breathing procedures and relaxation arts like tai chi are effective and viable, especially when a patient is experiencing debilitating pain.
- Acupuncture: A few studies have found that acupuncture can be useful in calming pain for individuals with genuine ailments, for example - cancer.
- Physiotherapy: In case a person has been very active before and is currently bed-ridden, even simply moving the hands and feet a little bit with proper physiotherapy movements can offer help.
- Pet treatment: If you have episodes of pain that last 5, 10, or 15 minutes, attempting to discover something pleasant - like petting an animal's delicate fur can divert and help in relaxation.
- Gel packs: These are basic packs that can be warmed or cooled and used to ease pain.
- Chiropractic treatment: It is the most widely recognized non-surgical treatment for back pain. It is usually done by a chiropractor who will tune your nerves and other parts for pain relief. Qualified chiropractors are a rarity and hence one must be careful while dealing with them.
- Diet: A few people trust that dietary fat intake and consumption of plants that contain calming operators can ease pain by restricting irritation.
- Herbal treatment: The effectiveness of herbs is questionable. Do consult a doctor or a specialist since they could have a side effect of their own. Some of them can interact with the medicines you might be taking. This may cause harm to your health.
Alternative therapies to pain relief are not always harmless. As mentioned above, herbal remedies could have few side effects too. Likewise, one should always take a second opinion or consult someone before taking a decision on the kind of alternative therapy they opt for. It is better if you consult an interventional pain physician first and then follow his advice on how to follow these methods for maximal pain relief.