Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JaiprakashYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir I do not have any fever or something. But I get mild headache and drowsiness .I sleep for 10 hours a day. I feel sleepy in the day time accompanied by headache. I am unable to understand what disease it is. Can you please guide me sir?
I am 78 year old. I had severe pain in the hip both back and front. Had MRI --impression severe spondylitis changes in dorsal and lumbar spine-superior endoplate compression fracture of L4 vertebral body- no significant posterior repulsion causing spinal canal compromise-posterior annular bulge of L3-L4, L4-L5, and L5-S1 interventional causing anterior the cal sac indentation with mild bilateral forminal nerve root entrapment. On the advice of orthopaedic surgeon had physiotherapy and IFT for 15 session. Still having pain in the pelvic and groin area. Had ultrasound scan. Finding everything alright except with mild diffuse wall thickening measuring -4.6 mm for the urinary bladder. Getting repeated pain in pelvic bone extending upto groin area. Planing to go for foreign trip involving flight for more than 20 hours. Consulted a Urologist. advised alfusin 10 mg for 20 days. Advice me.
I have one doubt doctor, I have 6 inch penis, girl's vagina expand how many size? What is the limit size of penis does it accept? Tell me the size of vagina doctor.
I am a 15 yrs old school boy I have a pain in my backbone and headache.Please do help in this regard
I am 34 year male. I have a pain in my left/right abdomen since three years. Ultrasound say fatty liver and kidney reports found OK. Doctors say no problem, But why the pain? How can I get cure.
I'm 23 years old nd Suffering from psoriasis last 12 years. Taking homeopathy medicine from Dr. Batra since 3 years but no any benefit. Earlier get treatment of allopathic nd homeopathy also. Please guide me and any dietary restrictions.
Feel lethargic and sleepy throughout the day. Don't take any medicine. Vitamin d is less. What should i do?
I'm 24 female. I am experiencing fatigue so I got my blood test done.. The MCH & MCV was low than the normal range.& HDL & LDL levels were way to low. As tue cholesterol is useful in vit D synthesis I wanna get vit d test done & I want to know whether I have microcytic anaemia as my RBC size is less. The MCH & MCV range matters right? Thyroid test was normal. MCB was 77 & MCH 25.5.HDL- 29 & LDL- 19. Hgb - 12.
I have recently done a Vitamin D3 test of a body and it was 11.2 even my wrist size is nearly 150 cm. Please suggest me a proper diet to increase my Vitamin D3 levels and should I take any nutritional supplements for this. Please tell me how much time should I spend in sunlight and playing.
I have a problem. Headache. Every I wearing my glass I feel that headache. Pls help me. My glass about -4.
I used veet on my scrotum. Its been more than 1 month and my penis is still not in its normal form. My penis is now shrinked. Really very thin. My penis is not getting erect. I can't think about any sexual attraction. I am not getting that sensation in penis. I also suffered from tinea cruris. The medications I have used till now are -Cetrizine, levocetirizine -Mometasone cream on scrotum -terbinafine, mometasone cream for tinea cruris -terbinafine and fluconazole tablets Kindly help me to solve my penis erection problem.
A dairy free diet has many implications. While it is considered as a healthy option by many, it also means that you are cutting off a supply of calcium and even some amount of protein. Calcium, as we all know, is the life giving force for your bones and joints.
So how can you get your dose of calcium without dairy products? Here's a quick list!
- Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
- Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega three fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
- Dry Fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals, which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
- Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium rich greens.
- Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
- Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
- Fox Nuts (Makhane): Fox nuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted fox nuts are a great snack also. Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Other than consuming these foods, get a full body check up done to know how healthy you are.
I have been suffering from constipation for quite long time. Would you suggest me something to get rid of it.
I am 22 years old. I am sexually problems faced this month then improve the sexually problem cleared what is improve foods list please.
Dear Doctors, I'm a 41 years old male. I suffer from migraine, knee pain, and allergy rhinitis. Can I use any oil, gels with a electronic massager?
What should we eat for a working women to control sugar. She goes at 9.00 am and comes back at 8.00 pm
The nasal septum divides the nose into two nostrils or airways. When this septum is defective in structure or position, it can cause several physical difficulties like breathing problems, sleep apnea, bleeding, sinusitis, etc. The surgery to correct the nasal septum is known as septoplasty. The surgery is very common and has a high rate of success.
Reason: When the bone and cartilage separating the two chambers is crooked and deformed, it prevents the air from flowing properly through either one of the nostrils. People suffering from this condition often breathe through their mouth and this leads to respiratory tract infections. So, the septum is fixed with the help of septoplasty.
- First, your medical history is taken. A thorough physical examination is conducted and the nose is photographed from the inside and the outside. You may also be asked to avoid medication like ibuprofen, naproxen and aspirin for a few days since these can increase the bleeding after surgery.
- Septoplasty is performed under general or localized anesthesia and takes about 90 minutes. Incisions are made on the inside of the nose and the mucus membrane is lifted.
- Then, the pieces of cartilage that are affecting normal functioning are repositioned or removed.
- If the nasal bone is causing the septum to be wrongly aligned, then cuts are made on the bone and it is positioned correctly.
- Sometimes, cartilage grafts (called spreader grafts) are put in between the upper nose cartilage and the septum to widen the narrow nostril.
- After this, the mucus membrane is put back in place and stitched.
Post- surgical care: A nasal support is put inside the nose to help it heal and keep it straight. The support is removed after two days but there may be swelling and occasional nasal discharge for a few days. The tissues and cartilage become stable within 4 to 6 months. You are asked not to blow your nose or cough and sneeze too much as these might displace the nasal support. The head is to be kept at a higher level than the rest of the body while sleeping and physically demanding exercises are to be avoided in order to prevent nosebleeds.
Risks: Septoplasty is not performed if the patient had high level of blood sugar or high blood pressure. It is also delayed in case of any kind of infection in the nose, mouth or in the respiratory tract. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.