Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JaiprakashYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever since from 5 days I have done blood check up doctors gave tablets but I am still suffering from fever.
I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have some small small kind of acne in hands, shoulder nd in my thighs .And I feel itchy all over my body.
My Father is 70 years . Recently He is suffering from Right foot pain which is only one side but it is not stable . When the pain arise it migrate all the area in the leg but it gradually goes down after some days . Doctor suggest to change the shoe and give some medicine . But no recovery notice . Please suggest the medication . No Sugar (FBS/ PPBS0 , Pressure is normal.
I am facing issues while making relations with my partner. I am not getting strong erection as it was earlier, also ejaculate within 1 minute. Also wants to increase the size of my penis.
Dr. my have phosphates positive in urine test and before urine test if she eat she always vomit and nort feel hungry after we go. Hospital they told us phosphates positive Dr. this is any dangerous or it normal and she pregnant 2 and half month.
I want to know about .my penis Dow ball is hanging long .if that case any problem to my feature .I masturbation daily .any problem will casu during marriage.
Sir, I am suffering from headache from 1 months. It stop, when I take medicines, but it again start in a fix time period. Can you help me.
I have undergone appendicitis 2 months ago, how much time it take to the internal wound completely, because when I riding bike I am having little bit of pain in that area and I had having side pains on my right side of stomach (not in the area of stomach but side pains)
I am 22 year's old I am suffering from testis swelling in last 10 month please tell me a better medicine for better result give me a better advise.
Sir mein 18 saal ka hu mere penis ka size nahi increase ho raha ye waisa he hai jaisa bachpan me tha .erect hone pe v 2 inch hota hai size please help me.
Hello, i'm 25 year old I am married but I think I do not satisfy my wife I need more power please help me.
Sir my penis size is small how I can enlarge my penis size. And suggest what remedial action I can take to increase the size. In erect position my penis is 4" and thin.
I am having throat problem from morning. I cannot speak. Voice is not coming out. Please help me out. There is no throat pain, only the problem is I couldn't speak.
I am suffering frm headache daily. I have gone thru check my eyesight. They gave me spectacle s inspite I am suffering frm headache. I do not know the reason.
Am feeling like vertigo previously I have a b12 deficiencyam not able to stand constantly in one place.
Doctor for upcoming 15 days I have to walk continuously for 10 hrs and approx 50 km a day can you prescribe any medicine due to which I do not feel the weakness and do not get wounds on my palm of my legs as I will be walking with naked legs.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin which in total has 8 compounds, of which only one compound is useful to humans. This is also known as alpha-tocopherol and plays a vital role in antioxidation process and is believed to improve the overall ageing process.
Read on to know more about its benefits, functions, and sources.
- Vitamin E that is absorbed by the intestine is transferred to the liver, from where only alpha-tocopherol gets re-released into the system in small amounts. So, if your diet contains the other 7 variants, they are excreted by the liver (not required in humans).
- This active vitamin E controls the oxidation process in cells and prevents the release of free radicals, which is the culprit in all inflammatory processes. These can cause heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and stroke. This process is also accelerated by the environmental factors like pollution, UV rays, smoking, etc.
- Vitamin E is also shown to dilate blood vessels and prevent platelet clogging.
- Vitamin E is useful in preventing and treating diabetes and its related complications. Of note, diabetes is also considered as a chronic inflammatory process.
- The nervous system diseases including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and epilepsy can benefit from Vitamin E. It reduces overall cognitive declines and helps in these disease conditions
- Women are particularly benefitted from vitamin E, including premenstrual cramps, painful periods, hot flashes with breast cancer, eclampsia during pregnancy, and pregnancy complications
- Given their role in energy formation, they help improve endurance, energy levels, and improv muscle strength and reduce muscle damage.
- The antioxidant effect is useful in reversing ageing skin changes including wrinkles and fine lines. Vitamin E is used widely in skin care products including creams and lotions and helps in regeneration of skin and tissue.
- It is useful to control hair loss, which could be due to multiple reasons, including chemotherapy or side effect of drugs.
- It is useful in treating allergies, asthma, respiratory infections, and skin allergies.
- Eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration which are generally age-related can be controlled with adequate intake of vitamin E.
- Taken with other antioxidants like niacin, it is helpful in controlling the buildup of cholesterol.
Natural food sources contain enough amounts of this vitamin to meet normal daily requirements, and so consume the following.
- Green leafy vegetables, legumes, and vegetable oils
- Whole grains and fortified cereals
- Fruits and nuts and seeds
- Seafood, poultry, and meat
- Dairy products including fat-free or low-fat milk
Given its wide availability, deficiency is rare, but supplements may be required for premature babies with low-weight and in people with some genetic disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.