Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jai Prakash
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jai PrakashYour feedback matters!
I can't sleep in night . My classes are started . What can I do . I sleep in morning 6 and wakeup at 3 pm .
I have small hitus hernia from past 1 year is surgery needed ? Right now not taking any antacid suggest me a good antacid and how long should I take ? Please. .
I am 16 year old and I am masturbating regularly 2-3 times in a day from many months and I want to stop these habit because I want to concentrate on my studies and my concentration is also not good so please suggest me anything and I can't do meditation properly so please suggest me so I can meditate also.
Sir meri sexual life me bahut weakness hai .or jaldi leps hojata hu. Within 1 minute or .penis me looseness bahut hai .kadakpan nai aata hai.
Im suffering from a mild headache from near 1 week I dont even know whats wrong with my head plzz I m really suffering from that help me as soon as possible I need medical pls pls pls.
While heart attacks are commonly experienced by men and women, the symptoms experienced by them are different. Symptoms of a heart attack in women are much more subtle as compared to signs of a heart attack when experienced by men.
Many women even compare the symptoms of a heart attack to the flu or acid reflux. Hence it is important to be able to recognize the symptoms of a heart attack and be able to distinguish them from symptoms of other less fatal conditions.
Some of the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack that a woman should look out for are:
- Discomfort or chest pain: Chest pain is one the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack but this is not experienced in the same way by me and women. While men may feel pain in the left side of their chest, women can feel pain in any part of their chest. This may be accompanied by a feeling of the chest being squeezed in a vise.
- Pain in the jaw, neck, arms and back: Men consider pain in the chest and left arm to be a symptom of a heart attack but women can experience this pain in their jaw and back as well. This pain can develop gradually or come on suddenly. It may also wax and wane before it becomes intense. In some cases, this pain can even wake you up from a deep sleep. Hence, do not ignore any unexplained pains in the upper part of your body.
- Stomach ache: A stomach ache is one of the most subtle signs of a heart ache. This may feel similar to that caused by heartburn or a stomach ulcer. It may also feel like a great weight is on your stomach.
- Shortness of breath: Feeling lightheaded or having trouble breathing even when you are not exerting yourself could be a sign of a heart attack. At times this could also make you feel like throwing up. This symptom is usually also accompanied by one of the other more characteristic symptoms of a heart attack.
- Excessive sweating: Perspiration as a symptom of a heart attack is not the same as perspiration caused by exercise. When sweat is a symptom of a heart attack, it is more of a cold sweat that can be compared to the sweat caused by stress. If you do not sweat heavily but suddenly find yourself sweating excessively, you should not ignore it but consult a cardiologist immediately.
- Tiredness: Feeling tired even when you haven’t exerted any energy can be a sign of a heart attack. Sometimes, this fatigue can be so much that it can keep a woman from even moving from the chair to the bed.
It is therefore advised to not ignore any above-mentioned symptoms and see a doctor immediately; stay healthy and stay happy!
Inflammation of the stomach is also known as acute gastritis. In this article, you will find 10 natural tips to cure acute gastritis.
Possible causes and habits that could lead to acute gastritis include: medications like aspirin and some pain medicines that can harm the lining and walls of the stomach; the excessive consumption of alcohol; drinking alcohol, coffee, tea, and lemon juice on an empty stomach; and eating hot foods.
When hot foods enter into injured areas of the stomach, the stomach lining and the interior walls slow or stop altogether the flow of blood in the stomach walls, causing reddening, irritation, and in some cases bleeding. All of this can gradually lead to chronic ulcers. An increase of uric acid in the blood can also be the cause of acute gastritis. Some remedies for the treatment of acute gastritis may be very useful in place of using higher-strength medications.
Symptoms of acute gastritis
Lack of the feeling of hunger, especially breakfast.
Vomiting and occasionally blood in the vomit or the stool.
Burning feeling in the stomach.
Feeling of pain the stomach and in the area of the ribs.
Low blood count or hemoglobin levels.
The 10 top tips for gastritis
Eating bee honey regularly before meals helps fortify the walls of the stomach.
Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a cup of hot or warm milk and take early each morning to cure the stomach of irritation, and this is the best treatment for gastritis.
Eating oatmeal with honey every day for breakfast is very beneficial for curing acute gastritis and ulcers.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of psyllium (ispaghol) to 1 cup of yogurt and add 1 banana. Eat every day a half an hour before breakfast. It is very beneficial for stomach health.
Put dried papaya seeds in the sun and crush them daily into a powder, and put it over slices of pineapple and eat every day on an empty stomach.
Take green cardamom seeds, fennel seeds, and cinnamon in equal portions and fry in a dry pan for only 20-30 seconds. Crush them all and eat a half a teaspoon with each meal.
Eat between 2-3 teaspoons of black salt a day after each meal for 1-2 months to eliminate every cause of gastritis and ulcers.
Press 2 or 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley every day to make a juice and add a pinch of black salt and black powdered pepper. Drink daily, 3 times a day. This will also improve your appetite.
Ginger is the best herb for curing the stomach. Mix ginger and onion juice in equal parts and drink every day, twice a day to alleviate inflammation, nausea, and stomach irritation.