Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. J Flemingson LazarusYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor I am 23 years old now my canine teeth is yet to fall. Wil it grow back if it falls how to stop it from falling.
•Scrubbing technique: This method is for children who are below 9 years of age. Make sure parents are choosing soft bristles with tasteful toothpaste so that they don’t shirk from cleaning their teeth.
•Bass technique: Kids between the ages of 10 to 15 years are supposed to make circular movements so that an adequate massage can be provided to developing gums. This covers all the gums and teeth area and gives a completely clean mouth.
•Roll technique: In this technique one is supposed to give short strokes towards the teeth surface from gum margin. It is said that improper following of this technique may lead to neglected gum margin clean out.
•Fones technique: This is most commonly adopted technique as it is the easiest one. In this technique, the brush is moved in circular motion. Nowadays most of the dentists advise not to use it because it may lead to tooth abrasion.
•Charter’s method: In this technique, individual has to place the brush partially over the gums and partially over the teeth. Vibrating effect is given to the brush in circular movements. This technique is very beneficial but difficult to learn. This is why this is an unpopular technique.
Sir,I am getting bad smell from my mouth even I brush daily two times.What is the reason behind this?
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi I am 24 years old & I want to straight my teeth. So, how much it will take and is it possible or not?
Take one gm of asafoetida (heeng) in a spoon or spatula and warm it on heater or stove. After warming put the powder in dental caries.
Brush the teeth with neem tweek daily.
Home remedies for toothache
In toothache rub black pepper (kali mirch) powder for 5-10 min twice a day.
Gargle with decoction of black pepper (kali mirch) twice a day.
Prepare a swab of nutmeg (jaiphal) oil / clove (launag) oil and keep it on the affected tooth for some time.
Long pepper (piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder mixed with honey (shahad) should be kept in mouth.