Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. J AnithaYour feedback matters!
I had problem of halitosis disease. I even had consult with dentist and got scaling and filling done on my teeth. But problem of bad breath still occurs nothing benefited my situation. What should I do next? Which doctor should I consult. How can this halitosis or bad breath can be terminated.
Your dental health chiefly depends on the way you care for your teeth and gums. Most Indians consider maintaining oral health a very simple thing, and end up committing quite a few dental blunders as a result. As a result, a whopping 95% of the population in India suffers from gum disease! (Source: National Oral Health Programme)
Read on to find which of these dental mistakes you are making and how to avoid them.
1. Not flossing your teeth
Flossing plays a significant role in getting rid of sticky bacteria or plaque from your teeth. The acid generated by dental plaque is the chief cause behind oral cavities, gum irritation and various other gum diseases. Flossing is essential for cleaning the space between your teeth and in turn eliminating most of the bacteria present in your mouth. This is the very reason it should not be ignored.However in India, well over 70% of the population does not floss.
2. Not regularly visiting the dentist
Most Indians have the habit of not visiting the dentist at regular intervals due to laziness, a forgetful nature or fear. Quite a few hold the common belief that if they aren’t experiencing a toothache, they don’t need to visit the dentist at all. Only 2% of Indians visit the dentist. This often puts you in greater risks of developing a gum disease, which may require painful and costly treatment in the future. So, make it a priority to visit the dentist at least once every year to ensure better dental health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 26 year old and some of my teeth are not in same level they are forward. Is it possible to straighting of teeth at this age?
My daughter has got bad cavity in two teeth, her teeth are breaking and filling can't be done. This is now spreading to oher teeth also. Her age is just 3 years only is this happening because of some calcium issue or some other reason. Daughter does two time brush too. Pls suggest what to do? Even dentist said nothing can we done in these teeth? Milk teeth suppose to stay till the age of 7 years.
I do not have much outer teeth I only have overbite which was diagnosed by my dentist. I eat to know the price of invisible braces only on the top layer of my teeth to treat this. I am 21 and shen I was 16 I had my first braces treatment but it does Not treated my teeth entirely! I also feel that my teeth are moving when I try to move .it looks loose.
I am 28 years old and I am suffering from toothache for last couple of days. I have used some medication but not getting any relief. What should I do?
Mera front ka ek dant 13 years ki age me tute gaya tha. Ab mein use lagwana chahta hu. Kyonki ye dekhne me bahut bura lgta h. So please aap mujhe bataiye ye kese lgega or eska kya process hoga. Or kitna kharcha aiga ese lagewane me.
My mouth stopped opening due to chewing gutkha .can it be cured suggest some tablets and home remedies.
I am 33 year old male. In between my teeth blood come out frequently I have changed my brush but no use of it blood comes.
Sir, My teeth are just getting damage and falling off without any pain can you just give any solution I will be highly thankful to you sir.
I have a gay sex unprotected sex and 3 month after I go for HIV test and get a negative result but am facing mouth sores and small nodes on necks am I safe or not should I go for any other tests.Please tell sir .
Please suggest solution for tooth sensation and methods to control and minimize it. Also suggest methods to bring natural color of the teeth and other precautionary measures. Thank you.
There is a gap between my front teeth and I am 21 years old. Which treatment should I take? Can I take braces treatment?
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.
My aunt suffers from mouth ulcers regularly and lot of saliva is forms in her mouth and she has acidity problem also. please suggest me. What to do.
Very bad smell coming my mouth bleeding also from my teeth. I suffered from last 4 months. I don't have sugar and BP. I am 31 years old. Please give treatment for me.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.