Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. IndreshYour feedback matters!
Hi, After brushing my teeth, the skin of the cheeks inside my mouth starts coming out when I rub my tongue against my cheeks. What could be the reason?
I have 2 teeth missing both 7 on left top & right bottom. Is it safe to go for implant & is it necessary. I am 70 years old.
I have left mouth pain from 3 years sometimes its happen then go. I had gave up smoking from 1 year. When I gargle with salty hot water its relief for sometimes. I done too much oral sex is this from that.
I am 25 year old male, recently undergone braced treatment and also finished using rétrainers, recently due to severe mouth ucler pain I pushed my left side lower jaw pre molar tooth it slightly moved a bit. How do I need to correct it?
If we think about what attracts us to a person in general, the first thing that we can think of is a great, warm smile. A good set of well-aligned white teeth is an important aspect of this great smile. However, white teeth remain an elusive thing for most of us. Some of the common reasons for discolored teeth are as below.
- Hypo mineralized tooth structure
- Food habits
- Tobacco smoking/chewing (learn more for Smoking Effect on Teeth)
- Side effects of medication (tetracyclines, for instance)
The degree of discoloration varies widely and also is hereditary. Whatever the reasons, there is the option of tooth whitening, which is effective with optimal oral health and good oral hygiene habits. Tooth whitening is not for everybody though, the following are the definite contraindications.
- Teeth with fillings: The bleaching agents work best on natural tooth structure. Whether it is a crown or a veneer or a bridge, the bleaching agent will not work on these tooth-colored fillings and composite resins. On the contrary, using bleaching agent on a tooth filling can produce uneven whitening. The teeth without fillings will appear lighter than those with fillings. If the person has discoloration due to fluorosis or any other reason, then it is ideal to complete any pending restorative work before initiating tooth whitening procedure. This should be allowed to settle in for about 2 weeks. After that, whitening should be undertaken which will ensure the best results and match with the composite filling/veneer/crowns. In people with multiple restorations, whitening can result in uneven coloration of the teeth and so veneers or crowns would be better suited than whitening.
- Sensitive teeth: Sensitivity is an indication that the dentin is exposed or is covered by a very thin layer of enamel. Whitening agents will not work very well in these cases.
- Poor oral health (gingivitis, worn enamel, cavities, and root decay): The whitening agent can irritate the gums or penetrate the existing decay or worn enamel leading to sensitivity. The tooth whitening agent works on the enamel, and as the tooth surfaces do not have enamel, they do not produce a whitening effect.
- Age: Hydrogen peroxide which is the most common bleaching agent is not safe for use in children below 16 years of age. The pulp chambers are quite high and the tooth is still forming, so bleaching agents are not to be used.
While choosing to go for tooth whitening, one thing to bear in mind is that it is not a permanent solution to discolored teeth and might require repetition of the treatment. Having a detailed discussion will help set realistic expectations and achieve optimal results.
My teeth have lost its whiteness. They have turned yellowish in colour. I brush daily daily using X-TAR toothpaste but there is no change in the colour. Please provide some tips to remove yellowish colour in teeth.
Hi I m 34 years old male. I ve gum problem from last 5 years. Bleeding n bad smelling in morning after awake also food chewing after kindly suggested.
I have really bad enamel help! Im 15 nearly 16, I never used to take care of my teeth until I was around 10 because I hated how toothpaste felt in mouth. My enamel is so bad my teeth are constantly yellow and I know I only have myself to blame but its making me quite depressed. I do not ever smile because they are quite i.
My son is 5+ all his teeth have cavity he is horrified of going to dentist these are milk teeth. Will the new teeth also get affected?
I am 56 yrs old. I have lost 4 teeth from front (2 on upper row & 2 on the lower row). Can I get fixed tooth replacement.
I have pain in my mouth near right side ear and throat also I can not open my mouth if I do it get pain but no problem in my tooth I can not understand y it was?
Hi, my right wisdom teeth is half broken and I am not able to chew from right side from last 6 years and have consulted 2 doctors so one of them said that if we remove that then in future it will effect your eyes and the other one said that we will remove it .I did not take a step ahead because I do not want to face any problem with eyes. Please help me out by getting rid of this teeth without any effects ,I do not have a pain with it but its looking very bad when I yarn. Thank you.
Be gentle--rough brushing and worn toothbrushes can damage tooth enamel
To be contd..