Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Hima BinduYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 62 years and during intercourse my pennis will not get hard. I am ejaculating with out stiff. Whay I have to do.
Hi I am 25 years I use to think about sex and related to sex always .I hv been masturbating since 12 years old. I used to watch porn for masturbation .Now from last 2 years I am suffering from soft erection (not getting fully hard erection) and premature ejaculation (1 min) and not having sex power .plz help me in that.
I want to know the best cough syrup which does not cause sleepiness and also the cough get cured as early as possible.
Hi I am 31 Years old and from yesterday I have some problem in my heart (left side) its like burning sensation and some time its like pinching sensation, could you please tel me what could be the reason on this, I am bit nerves.
I wnt close to my bf on 12 Nov. But we hv not done proper sex but I felt smthng fr a second n then we hv moved apart. This tym I do not have my periods I hv irregularity of periods but this tym I m, confused wt it is I do not want pregnancy help me out pls. Wt should I do n I do not feel any symptoms of pregnancy still I wnt to make sure y I do not have my periods.
I am 19 years old, I would masturbate 2-3 times a day from last 4-5 years and now I have less than 2 cm pennis when flaccid and less than 14 cm when erected in black color. I want to increase size girth and strength. Please advice me and from now I will stop please.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.