Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Hharish

Dentist, Bangalore

Dr. Hharish Dentist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Hharish
Dr. Hharish is a trusted Dentist in Dasarahalli, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Hharish at Nidhi Dental Care in Dasarahalli, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Hharish on has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Nidhi Dental Care

1st Floor, #61, Jai Muni Rao Circle, Agrahara DasarahalliBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Hharish

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello. I am 19 Years Old Boy. Actually I Have Suffered From Wisdom Teeth Pain 15 Days Ago. Then, I Got Mouth Ulcers.

Dentist, Ahmedabad
Wisdom teeth come between the age of 18 to 25 yrs. Because of the pain, you could not have proper diet which might have caused a nutritional deficiency leading to oral ulcers. Have a good balanced diet specially green veggies and fruits and maintain a good oral hygiene. Keep smiling.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Reasons & Remedy for tooth senstivity

Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), PG in Laser Dentistry, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), MDS Prosthodontics
Dentist, Gurgaon
Reasons & Remedy for tooth senstivity
On drinking cold water or a sip of tea or coffee makes you uneasy or eating ice-cream or yoghurt is a nightmare, you may have a common problem known as “sensitive teeth.”

Various causes of sensitivity in teeth include:

1. Forceful brushing of teeth – it is the most common cause of tooth sensitivity. It causes thinning of the protective layer on our teeth that is enamel. Enamel protects our teeth against insult from food or fluids we take. Loss of enamel leads to sensitivity of teeth

• Gentle brushing of teeth
• Use soft bristle brush
• Change brush after 3- 6 months ( as the bristles wear away)
• Use little toothpaste ( toothpaste has abrasive particles which causes
wear away of enamel)
• Do brushing in up-down movement

2. Tooth decay – caries in tooth leads to tooth sensitivity. Caries remove the protective enamel layer exposing dentine layer to food and fluids. Dentine carries nerves which causes sensitivity

Remedy: Treatment involves removal of tooth decay and placement of
protective barrier on dentine that is a filling material

3. Old tooth fillings – over a period of time fillings may crack or break or get removed which leads to sensitivity.

Remedy: Change of filling in tooth

4. Exposed tooth roots- as a result of aggressive tooth brushing, gum recession and gum disease. It causes tooth sensitivity.

• Use soft bristle brush
• Visit your dentist for gum disease treatment

5. Plaque and calculus - the purpose of brushing is to remove plaque that forms after eating food. An excessive build-up of plaque can cause your enamel to wear away. Again, your teeth can become more sensitive as they lose their enamel protection.

Remedy: The solution is to practice good daily dental care and visit your
dentist for cleanings every six months.

6. Habit of eating acidic foods -fruits like lemon, sweet lime, pickles and tomato juice contains acid which can dissolve enamel of teeth. Frequent use of acidic food causes tooth sensitivity.

7. Habit of tooth-grinding – grinding also cause tooth sensitivity due to loss of enamel.

Tooth sensitivity is treatable. You must have seen toothpaste made for sensitive teeth. However, toothpaste can only help limited no. of patient’s suffering from tooth sensitivity.

If your sensitivity is extreme and persists no matter what you do, please visit your dentist for an oral examination. Visit to dental specialist can determine the most likely cause of your tooth sensitivity and the best solution for your particular condition. I Hope this article will help you.

I am suffering from tooth problem. There is two holes in my upper jaws two different last teeth. So, what will be the solution for quiring this?

Dentist, Vadodara
We don't know the size of the holes in your teeth. So there can be two options. You can get it filled with composite cement. Or you can go for root canal treatment. You dentist is the best judge.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have the fluoride teeth, what should I do for getting my teeth look better.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Cause of discoloration ? Smoking, coffee, tea, drugs, aging, staining food (wine, blueberry, etc) genetics. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with whitening (bleaching) procedures and / or artificial enamel filling or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.DENTAL TIPS: - Visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
11 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If the lower wisdom tooth does not have space to come out properly and half has come out and the tooth has ruptured can we go for RCT.

Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
No you should get it extracted. RCT would be very difficult even thought u get it done but still be having problem of food lodgement in that area over a period.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have general discomfort and pain while I open the jaw (left side). When my jaw is closed I feel a weird kind of dullness and heaviness on my left face (including my eyes). My temples almost always hurt on palpation (both). Even my eyebrows hurt when I press them. (Sharp pain). My jaw deviates a little sometimes when I open it, though at other times it is not noticeable. Also opening of the jaw isn' t as smooth as it used to be, I have make conscious effort to open the jaw and while I open it, it hurts. I have been suspecting TMJ disorder, but couldn' t make out if it is muscle related or bone related. Also, could it be TN? I am 24 year old male and have been suffering from it since last 6 months.

Dentist, Chennai
Without complete history and clinical examination it is very difficult to make a confirmatory diagnosis. Looks like tmj disorder it needs further evaluation. Muscle relaxants, hot water fermentation, physiotherapy, jaw exercise helps to certain extent but permanent solution will be using occlusal splints visit tmj specialist. If you have teeth clenching habit it should be corrected, if you are under stress destress yourself. Avoid chewing hard food.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Cuttack
Dental cavity should be filled to avoid undue tooth loss.
12 people found this helpful

I am a 35 years and a diabetic . I have an ulcer in my mouth which has turned black for a year or so. My diabetes was detected last year now my sugar levels are always under control I check my sugar every week which is always in normal range. Please advise what to do for this ulcer.

Homeopath, Kolkata
Hello the ulcer turning black is not good. Please test hba1c. To check the average blood sugar. Get the test done and write to us. Mean while you take homeopathic medicine mer sol 200. One drop twice daily in 1/2cup of water for 7 days. And tell us your present condition after taking medicine and bllod test done. Thank.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have mouth ulcers from last 3 days. What should I do? Please tell me right and beneficial solution.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Eat lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables & drink plenty of water. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with t. Rebagen 10, morning one tab & one at night for 5 days, c. Becosules 5 cap, for five days in the morning after meals. Hexigel ointment on the area of ulcer. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to clean yellow spots on teeth. They a from a long time on my teeth. And I brush my teeth daily.

Dentist, Gurgaon
Dear Lybrate user, the yellow spots could be hardened plaque deposits or inherent discoloration of your teeth. These won't come out with brushing alone. Visit your local dentist for a clinical check up and get a professional cleaning/scaling done. The dentist will guide your further.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Teeth Cleaning : The Right Way

Dentist, Mumbai
Play video

Various measures to maintain the right oral hygiene

3247 people found this helpful

I have problem with teeth pain when ever any hard food is chewing tell me suggestions abt this.

Dentist, Bardhaman
You may have periodontal problem or carious teeth or attrited teeth. If your prblem in periodontal then you can do scaling guided by a dental surgeon. If you have carious / attrited teeth then you can do root canal treatment or crown only depends upon condition of teeth.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My tooth is paining a lot. When I took its pic I saw some gaps between them nothing else. Help me plz.

Dentist, Jamshedpur
The gap is cavity inside tooth due to tooth decay. Get it filled quickly to avoid further more pain and infection. Brush regularly two times daily. Rinse your mouth after each meal.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have my healthy teeth before but now its become discolour. So I thought of having washup my tooth. So is it gud to have wash up. Does it have any side effect or anything.{please reply my answer} .

Dentist, Ahmedabad
Cleaning your teeth professionally has no side effects at all. You can go ahead and get your discolored teeth turned into bright smiling ones.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have the problem of teeth pairia and bad smell while talking. Please guide how to remove.

Dentist, Bharuch
Mild to moderate cases of pioria can be treated. So u need to concern periodontist for the same. Thank you
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old girl. I have black stains on my upper nd lower teeth. Someone told me that potassium permanganate will clearly remove the stains. Is that true. Can I use that salt for cleaning the stains. please help me.

Dentist, Raipur
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
22 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Dehradun
Hormonal changes in women increase senitivity and may also lead to the occurance of gingivitis.

Dear sir/madam my sister is 23 year old and her teeth is not properly grow up and some are unbalanced. Please tell me what should she do?

Dentist, Botad
This may be due to some developmental disease. Go to orthodontic dentist get opinion, they will find out reason and give you treatment plan. So don't wary it can be treatable and she will get good esthetic look. Go for treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 57 yrs old suffering from acute pain in my 6th and 7th teeth for the last four days. Advice medicine for relief.

Dentist, Delhi
Hello without knowing your medical history the safest pain killer you can have is paracetamol (crocin 500mg) or have tab. Flozen-aa, one tab twice a day. Also do warm saline rinses twice in a day please visit your dentist soon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed