Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemalatha MYour feedback matters!
Respected sir, I am loosing my capacity to hold my semen for more than 2 minutes. First I was able to hold it for more than 3minutes but now my capacity is reducing day by day mostly during masturbation. Will this cause any problems to my married life. Can you give me som medicine for increasing the time to 5minutes.
Hi doctor, I would like have a consultation for my girl friend. She is 32 years old and having two children. Both are boy with age of 12 and 4 years respectively. She got married 13 years ago. She is not fine for last year and always feels irritate while I try to touch her or frankly try to be with her for sex. Although it is a matter of concern of satisfaction as we both get satisfied hardly having sex. I know we are in relationship for more than two years. Earlier she was very happy but for last few 5 months she is in depression. When I try to convince her for sex she denies saying she doesn't like sex or she is not ready. Why this is happening. Is something being changed in her physically. She also has weakness as her hemoglobin is below normal and she always feel sleepy but doesn't sleep even in night. She always feels pain in her legs or in whole body. She also has backbone injury which occurred when we had sex on floor with out using bed and since then she is experiencing backbone problem. Now I would want to know why her feelings are getting changed and how this weakness can be resolved. Is this feelings problem due to weakness of something else. Please also be informed her husband is struggling with diabetes so often he feels weak and one year ago she was fine and always wanted to have sex but his husband was not ready to to diabetes. Can this also be an issue of her tenseness. Please help.
My friend is having bleeding from the nose and ears from few days. What is the reason for this? Is it dangerous? Please I need your help. Please tell me some home treatment for this.
Hello sir, madam. My age is 24, I am male,. I have night fall problem. How can I avoid this problem/disease?
I feel my nose is flat and does not looks good. Can I opt for any surgery for the same. And how much it will cost to me ?
I'm getting fat. My age is 19+, my weight is 56KG, height 4'11" which kind of diet chart should I follow?
Daily habits have the power to leave you limp during or after intercourse. These habits can result in low libido and low desire to engage in intercourse with your partner. However, once you identify them, it is easier to rectify them.
Here are a few daily things which might leave you limp:
- Not nourishing your libido enough: One major reason of a depreciating sex drive can be attributed to low libido, which can be an outcome of poor dietary choices. Add more aphrodisiacs to your diet such as oysters, dark chocolates, bananas, strawberries and yogurt which are rich in zinc, magnesium and other minerals which help in increasing your sex drive.
- Over-masturbation: Engaging in self-stimulation too many times a day can result in fatigue and other health problems. The acceptable number of times a person should masturbate in a day is 2-3 times, however, if you engage in masturbation more than that, you can experience problems like a limp, flaccid penis and reduced sexual drive.
- Increase in insulin levels: Consuming too much sugar during the day can result in spiked insulin (blood sugar levels) in your body. This ends up making you feel more lethargic. It was recently discovered that in men, insulin raises ‘oestrogen’, leading to low libido and in graver cases, erectile dysfunction. Another study linked excess glucose or blood sugar with a dip in the levels of testosterone, thus, leaving you limp before/after intercourse.
- Stress: Though some amount of stress is considered normal, when the levels of distress go sky-rocketing, it might leave you limp as if affects your sexual performance. Instead of relieving stress, sex ends up feeling more like a liability which can result in you having problems getting an erection or getting an orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 52 years my foots will swell when I sit for long time and sleep for sometime, all tests are done, taken high dosage of vitamins, any remedy in Ayurveda please.
I have fracture in my left wrist 4 years ago and I feels that my wrist bone grows from the side what should I do please tell Is there is any medicines of this.
I am 28 years old married female, I am suffering from headache in front of my head especially between eyes and my eyes are also paining from last 2 days. Please advise.
Hi Respected Dr's, From the last 4 days, I am facing itching (discomfort) during my bowel movement and it lasted for 3 to 4 hours after that. Is this kind of piles or Haemorrhoids? Yesterday there was a drop of blood which came out after doing my natural call and on touching I felt there is pimple like something near the opening. I don't know what to do next, Please reply and tell me what should I do, wt precautions I should take. P.S. I don't eat deep fried things, and I am not having any stomach related problems.
I had viral fever for nearly 15 days in December during which I took multiple medications. Which was finally cured but I conceived in end of january .but when I was 6 months pregnant my baby was found to have congenital heart defect. Wondering if the fever Pre conception could be the cause?
I have a fracture on my left hand. So I want to ask that how much protein or calories I will take for my fast recovery?
My son is 40 days old. Dctr says that he has a extra wire in his heart which increases his heart beat to 300 sometimes. Doctor says that he has small holes also in hi heart bt it' ll b fine after some time. I wanna know is there any problem of this wire problem. And what is the reason of all this. And what could happen in my son's case ?
Also known as sunshine vitamin, this vitamin is important for the body to absorb phosphorous and calcium. It also helps maintain the teeth and bone health. The body creates vitamin d with sun exposure or through food consumption. While exposure to the sun is most important source of vitamin d, one needs to be careful that the exposure isn't much as over exposure can cause other health problems. Overall, vitamin d does a bunch of great things for the body and makes it the sexiest vitamin around. Let's know few of the benefits:
1. Vitamin d supports cardiovascular health along with supporting lung function.
2. Diabetics require a good dose of vitamin d as it helps manage it and also balances insulin levels.
3. Vitamin d is also good for bones and teeth. This happens by the regulation of phosphorous and calcium in the body.
4. Vitamin d deficiency causes infertility, bacterial vaginosis, gestational diabetes, preeclampsia etc in women and the baby has impaired growth, low birth weight, low bone density, skeletal malformation and even seizures.
5. Adequate vitamin d also helps in increasing fertility by avoiding pcos and prevents breast cancer by decreasing the cancer cell growth.
6. Vitamin d is also used for skin problems like psoriasis, vitiligo, scleroderma, etc.
7. Overall health of a person also benefits from vitamin d as it prevents autoimmune diseases and boosts the immune system. It also supports against infections and influenza.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.