Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
I get caught by Cold and Cough every now and then. And mostly the Sneezes. Back to Back Sneezes are pain for me. What might be the Cause? Can you help me out here?
Pains, sprains, twisted feelings, numbness all over body more in right knee and below even after all kinds of medication since a year because of acupuncture treatment by Dr.
M a girl, I am 18 year old and I have backpain, I used every type f relief jel and pain killer but they does not work what I have to do, please suggest me.
Hello sir/mam. M sbnm n I have some problem with my legs these pains a lot since 1 year. I don't know what happed n I loss my wait continually. Can you advice me what to do.
I am going regularly to ground. I gave a small gap for going to ground (not gone for 10 -11 days) . Day before Yesterday I was gone to ground and I am done 100 push ups and 100 squats. From that movement my hands and legs are totally giving some problem. Full paining. Hands are not able to fold. Legs are not helping for even walk. How can I resist the pain And when I will gets the pains relief. Please suggest me Thank you in advance.
One year ago, I cress an accident through bike ride and on that day some lightly pain on my right leg. But till date the leg pain will increase very high. So please suggest me what can I do?
I am a 23 year old female. (5 feet 2 inches) I was diagnosed with scoliosis three years back and the doctors have suggested doing the spinal fusion surgery next month. My curve is at 40 degrees. Is the surgery necessary or will I be able to overcome it without the surgery. I do not experience pain normally. If I walk for a long period of time or if I do activities that put too much pressure on my back it hurts. But I do not experience unbearable pain of any sort.
I am 22 year's old female suffering from weakness even after having food n fruits n having joint's pains n even feeling inactive all the time.Please tell.
I am 51 yrs old and suffering from acute shoulder paid. What shall I do and what medicine have to take me?
I am a 31years old male and have severe pain in subscapularis muscle of upper right hand (shoulder) for last 10 months. No injury. What should I do?
I have pain on my back from 7 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions of back pain?
- In these conditions, the panchkarma therapy is very effective. The aim of the ayurveda treatment is to bring vitiated vata in equilibrium.
Most popular panchkarma therapy for this is kati vasti, means squeezing of medicated oil with the help of cotton cloth over the lower back & retained inside with the help of a herbal paste boundary. It is a process of fomentation, highly effective for treating diseases caused by vitiation of vata dosha. Duration of treatment varies according to the severity of symptoms of the patient.
Elakizhi- special herbal pack massage with kati vasti gives strength to the muscle and improves the mobility.
Requirement of therapy - 7, 14, 21 days therapy course depending on the severity of symptoms along with oral medicines for 3-4months.
I had neck problem, my neck keeps paining So kindly give me some advice. I have ignored it till now but now I want to consult doctor So please help me.
Remember the old saying that prevention is better than cure. Women are often bombarded with information that includes many tests but there are a few which should never be ignored.
1)breast cancer screening: this should start when a woman is in her 20's and 30's by breast self examination done once in three months after periods. If you feel any lump, follow it up with your gynecologist. A mammography is recommended after 40 every year till 50 and every alternate year after that till 75 years of age. A person may require more frequent testing if she at high risk due to her personal or family history.
2) cervical cancer screening: cervix is the entry to the uterus where a baby grows. Cervical cancer is still the no. One cancer in sexually active women in india. It is important to have regular screening by doing pap smear tests after starting sexual activity and then if normal, once every 3 years till 65 years of age. The main reason this cancer occurs is due to hpv infection and after the age of 30 years every woman should have a&nbsp;hpv- dna test done once in her lifetime to assess her risk of getting this cancer.
3) osteoporosis screening: osteoporosis means weak and porous bones that are more likely to get fractured with smallest of falls and injuries. Bones start to lose their density after menopause in women. There are many high risk factors due to which the bones can start to weaken early but if none exist then at least a base line dexa scan which is an x-ray based test should be done at 65 years of age.
4) high blood pressure and cholesterol screening: high blood pressure is known to be a silent killer and it is important to get your blood pressure once a year after 30. But if you are overweight or have other high risk factors in your history, you can get it checked early to suit your lifestyle. Any blood pressure reading of more than 140 by 90 on two occasions means that you need to start treatment. High cholesterol is responsible for clogging our arteries and may lead to heart damage. Lipid profile should be done once in 5 years after the age of 25 years if normal.
5) blood sugar: if you are normal then a sugar testing should be done once every 3 years after 40 years. If there are risk factors like overweight, sedentary lifestyle or family history, one has to suit your individual needs. A fasting value of more than 125 or hba1c value of more than 6.5% suggests diabetes.