Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Haseena MYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I have problem in my teeth since 2 month, my teeth get sensitised. Please help me
I'm a 16 year old boy and I'm having some problems while drinking soft drinks lately I am not able to drink and whenever I drink it my teeth starts to give pain nd my lest jaw swells wjat should I do?
How to avoid germs in teeth? I brushed morning and night I'm using mouth wash but morning when I woke up my teeth is bleeding?
There is always the constant attempt to look better and more appealing. To this effect, smile designing is one particular specialty of cosmetic dentistry with the sole aim of improving a person's smile.
Photographs of various angles, jaw tracing analysis, and simulation of images on the computer are all used to arrive at an optimal size, shape, contour of the jaw and the teeth that can produce the best smile for a given patient. These changes are then replicated on paper and tooth models if required and detailed discussion happen with the patient. Thorough patient counseling is done before initiating work at smile designing.
Some parameters that are manipulated to produce a good smile designing are as follows - first the tooth per se followed by the soft tissues:
- Tooth color: In most cases, the tooth color is changed using tooth whitening material or laser. Trust the dentist to achieve a balance between whiteness of the tooth and natural look. In some cases, silver amalgam fillings may be replaced with composite restorations to improve the appearance. Bridges with metal backup may be replaced with complete ceramic crowns too.
- Tooth alignment: Crooked or misshaped teeth can be corrected using veneers in minor cases and by orthodontic braces in severe cases. Again, if the patient is very conscious, aesthetic ceramic braces (read more about braces) can be used.
- Tooth length: If too much or too less of a tooth is showing during a smile, that needs to be corrected too. Longer teeth are considered to produce a younger appearance than short teeth, which usually is associated with old age and wear and tear. The gums can be reshaped as a part of crown lengthening.
- Missing teeth: Teeth that are missing produce a very bad smile and need to be replaced at the earliest for a better smile. Depending on various factors including age and bone health, the choice could be a crown or a bridge or an implant.
- Tooth ratio: When a person smiles, the front tooth are the most obvious and should have a ratio of length to width as 4 to 5. This produces a balanced smile.
- Tooth texture: Mottling or rough edges on the tooth surface can be corrected by veneers or small composite restorations. As regards the soft tissues.
- Gum line: The smile is reproduced on tracing and corrections are made to produce a better smile, even if it requires gum corrections.
- Fuller lips and cheeks: Surgical procedures or chemicals may be used to produce fuller lips and cheeks that improve a person's smile.
The next time you are not happy with your smile, visit a dentist. With so many parameters that affect your smile, a little correction could produce a better smile! If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
My cousin was severely suffering from the mouth wounds and he was getting that repeatedly. So please advice some medicine to completely get rid of it.
My down layer gums very lose nd its leaving teeth. Wht to do. Nd cn you tell me the gum massage medicine name.
I had a gap (1-2 mm) between my up front two teeth. To remove gap what I should do? Can I use bands available in market?
I have broken my upper front tooth 3 days ago due to accident. I don't have any pain now. Will it be repaired or should I get it removed .Will the gap after removal can be filled or replaced by something? Pls help.
There is a pain in my left jaw, it some times pains severely. What might be the reason please inform me.
Hi can I know the cost for removal of wisdom teeth. And you please recommend a doctor who is expert in removing it without nerves near by it. As I heard wisdom tooth in horizontal position is complicated to remove. please suggest me.
Hi I am feeling toothache since I have a bad tooth. I am unable to went for a treatment could you please help me on this.
1. Brush at least twice a day.
The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
2. Use fluoridated toothpaste.
Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
3. Brush thoroughly.
Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
4. Floss your teeth daily.
Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
5. Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices.
Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
6. Limit sugary foods.
Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
7. Protect your teeth from injury.
Wear a mouth guard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
8. Try to save a knocked out tooth.
If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
9. Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food.
If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
10. See your dentist for regular check-ups.
You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.