Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HarshaYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 28 years old. I have started facing dry mouth and. Dry throat. I'm not on any medications. When I wake up in morning the mouth and throat is full dry. And wen I drink alcohol then mouth and throat dryness is maximum. I checked my BP and sugar its normal. What else can b the issue please suggest.
Hello sir i've gype in my every front teeth. I'm feeling very awkward when smiling in public. I want get rid from teeth gype please tell me some remedy to get rescue from this problem.
I am 29 years a old, having a problem in molar teeth while drinking a cold and warm water. So can you please help me out.
Sir. I have very bad odour in my mouth. I brush daily 3 times in a day. please help me sir how to get solution for prevent of bad odour.
I have been suffering from bad breath from high school onwards. I maintain a good oral hygiene but its still no use. Can you please help me out. I am 24 year old male.
My ortho treatment is going to end after 1 year of treatment. I was having relapse after my first treatment. That why I opt for 2nd time ortho. My two upper teeth was overlapping each other and there was class 2 malclusion and overcrowded. Now I want to know which retainer are best for me. Fixed or removable (wire or clear one) which choice will be best for me. Or should I go for both fixed on upper teeth and removable also?
I am 58 yrs old male. My taste of mouth has lost since last 2 yrs. I had sinus problem & I operate it but no gain in taste. What to do?
Hello, I 'm facing prblm of teeth .I 'm a student hostlite last 3 months I was quiet buzy with my studies. When I notice now I found it is going turning black from backside. please suggest me something.
I have burping and bad breath problem after taking meals. It continues for 1 -2 hours. I have consulted my doctor. My doctor advised me take the endoscopy. The result of it shows everything fine. He suggested me fouths b lac - (morning after breakfast - 1 month) domstal (3 times a day before food - 1 month) burping was in control when taking the tablets. After a month burp continues again. I am taking my food slowly. Please, advise me to control it.
What are affects of chewing paan masala on body without tobacco on it? Is there any serious causes ?
What is 14 dental points? Mere teeth cavty ki vajah se kerab ho gaye. Or army walo ne medicl me 14 dental points ka jikr.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.