Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HarshaYour feedback matters!
I have habit of eating pan masala and my teeth are badly red. Is there any remedy without going to a dentist.
Hello doctors! Meri tongue me problem ho rahi hai kuch khata hu to jalan hoti hai aur red dots hai. and penis m bhi Hoti hai. and wahan bhi red dots hote hai. Please help me.
16. Wean your baby off the bottle early to avoid them developing dental problems.
I have a problem evey time when I brush my teeth blood come out I have change many tooth brush as well as paste also but no change can you help me in that Dr. ?
I have pain on my tooth on the right corner of upper jaw, since 4 days. I need to know why is this happening. I didn't have cavities.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.
I can explain my ulcer is look like res spot. Laal rang k upper huye jo muh khane pr seedhe gale me dikkat h tonsil k same upar tonsil k as peas bhi h.lips k niche bhi isitarah h.
I have pain in my teeth. I use sensodyne while brushing my teeth twice a day but then also my pain is not getting less please give me some solution to my problem.
How can I manage oral hygiene bcoz whenever I brush my teeth I see blood spotting I also hv cavities on upper left molar and lower right molar.
My teeth is non sticky but looks like pale even I brush perfectly on morning time! But I am not brushing my teeth at night. Give me a perfect effective solution to reduce paleness.
Please suggest my daughter who is about 6 year old and I force her daily morning for teeth brush but she used to brush it only 2 to 3 rotation and complete how I should convenience her to clean the teeth for quit long time.
SO START GIVING SUVARNA PRASHAN TO YOUR KIDS TODAY! To now more details you can also contact us.