Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. HarishYour feedback matters!
I am suffering by gastric problems. Too much gas generating iñ abdomen at night I can't sleep properly.
I hv been suffering itching problem in groin area and genitals. Used local cream but no comfort. Had a fungal infection before that I recovered. Please suggest any remedy.
Can you recommend any allopathic medicine for sexual disorders which will not have many side effects. Before I moved to ayurved I was taking Enlarge forte sachet and coq 10 and androil testocap. Pls help.
I infected chronic hepatitis C, under doctor treatment. 16 tetaferon ink. Taken upto 2/14 than blood piles occurs. I stopped it. Taking ayurvedic medicine upto now. But I found something wrong.
Hi, I'm 28 years old. Post pregnancy I increased my weight tremendously. I want to loose 10 kgs suffering with tsh and PCOD, How can I do this?
Dear Doctor, I am 46/M. Height is 5'9" weight is 95 kg. My tummy is tight always. Even after small amount of meals it becomes hard. Is it obesity or some other medical condition. I have 1st condition controlled asthma also. Please reply. Thanks.
Benefits of sleeping on your left side. In ayurveda it is called vamkushi:
1. Prevents snoring
2. Helps in better blood circulation
3. Helps in proper digestion after meals
4. Gives relief to people having back and neck pain
5. Helps in filtering and purifying toxins, lymph fluids and wastes
6. Prevents serious illness as accumulated toxins are flushed out easily
7. Liver and kidneys work better
8. Helps in smooth bowel movements
9. Reduces workload on heart and its proper functioning
10. Prevents acidity and heartburn
11. Prevents fatigue during morning
12. Fats gets digested easily
13. Positive impact on brain
14. It delays onset of parkinsons and alzheimers
15. It is also considered to be the best sleeping position according to ayurveda.
Hello doctor I am ekta 28 years old. I am married for the past one month. Ours was love marriage. I never indulged in sex till now while my husband is always urging to have once becoz of my sex phobia. Since relationship also we were romantic on bed for long hours even now we njoy foreplay hav fun but I get scared during insertion tym and stop him. I get mood I am interested I have lots of lubrication and I get wet naturally during foreplay but I stop him during insertion and cry my heart beats fast in fear. Can you pls suggest me tips to have gud sex life. How to remove the fear of insertion and tips to have it for the first time as both of us are virgins so we need suggestions on angles and moves.
I am 23 year old men and I am suffering nasal allergies please sir/ma'am advice me to solve this problem.
I have digestive problem. I cannot digest the food properly. I have to go toilet more that three times a day. As soon as I take any food I need to go toilet. Can I know way I am facing this problem coz this is just now started in last six months.
I am 23 year old male I need help I cannot control on myself for doing masturbation and my penis is curved downward direction please suggest me what should I do?
My wife is suffering fromAuto Immune disease called Idiopathic perpera plus she has diabetic plus she says she has CRP high? Is it too risky for her kidneys to take a lot of medicines.
I am 44 years old. Feeling very depressed n having severe back pain. Unable to sleep unless I take sleeping pills. Feeling lonely n lost with marital problem too.
I am male. 21 year old. Have a problem of masturbating very frequently. i am addicted of masturbation. I tried hard to avoid of masturbation but every time I failed. and this causes weakness in me and hair fall. What should I do? Please help.
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!